• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Often imitated... Never duplicated....

The monthly tradition on NeoGAF! Since November 2006 <3 !!!

350tfuq.jpg

For those of you new to this thread, this is a place for us to show off our new pickups and discuss them!

REMINDER! Or get banned!

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

200g12c.jpg

Mods are <3 and have banned people that DO NOT READ/FOLLOW the op!

ALSO!

Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

ARCHIVES:

Oh yea I wanted to say one more thing!!

200g12c.jpg

---

Since Feb. is just starting, feel free to post your favorite pick-ups from January!

What'd ya get?

Shout outs to Black History Month, President's Day, and Valentine's Day!

Here's what I got in Jan...

164871_488979248882_507353882_6107928_6681614_n.jpg

167529_488116573882_507353882_6097003_591865_n.jpg

168295_492272428882_507353882_6154830_5979724_n.jpg

Let's fighting love <3 !

THE REAL PICK UP POST CAN NOW BEGIN!

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Oh, it's the real deal Markmayng thread.

Reposted:

Wow, it's February? I wasted January.

img_0319.jpg

Anyway, pretty active week. Got Daytona USA, 999, Ridge Racer V, DJ Max Portable 3, Killer 7, and Lupe Fiasco's Food and Liquor CD. Only shit I've opened is 999 (which is phenomenal) and the CD, which is really good shit even though I typically hate this sorta thing.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
Erghiez stick? PSX plug? Is it really that old? Where did you pick that up from?

I don't have any more questions, but I am a fan of Squares PS1 fighting games. Much love for the Tobal and Bushido Blade series.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Gen X said:
Erghiez stick? PSX plug? Is it really that old? Where did you pick that up from?

I don't have any more questions, but I am a fan of Squares PS1 fighting games. Much love for the Tobal and Bushido Blade series.

I am an arcade stick nut.

I hunted it down. Been waiting to find one in mint condition with box (and Yoko's Yo-Yo!)!

I arranged for it to be purchased by a friend in Tokyo.

Yeah, EHRGEIZ is pretty damn old.

Lard said:

Apologies. But this happened before (someone else made the thread), that didn't end well. So I thought I'd just keep people from flaming and do it the old school.

Didn't mean to offend you at all.

After 4+ years without an eye checkup I finally got a new pair of glasses.
I had no idea how badly I needed them until I actually put them on.
LaGEY.jpg

vitaminwateryum said:
Other thread got closed :(

/http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5252/5404815355_f73f9fdea5_z.jpg

Finally got here today, along with my RotJ poster. Need to pick up another frame sometime this week :D

I'm so jealous. I wanted those so bad :(

I was able to get the TMNT, Tron, and both Hellboy posters last month though.

fernoca

Went back to the PlayStation side of things:

(pics with cellphone alert!)
ngub5z.jpg

2gxpheh.jpg

-PlayStation 3
-Dead Space 2 Limited Edition (includes Dead Space Extraction)
-Super Street Fighter IV
-PlayStation Move controller
-PlayStation Eye Camera (not pictured)
-Guitar Hero Gibson LesPaul
-Club Nintendo 2011 Calendar* (gift)
-PS3 Real Triggers (not pictured)
[all new]​

*Noticed the month in the calendar is January, but it's 3AM of February 1st already.

Total spent: $25
Sold my Wii (no games) and DSiXL (no games), only had to pay an additional $25 for everything and the $25 were a gift in any case

Anth0ny

Hieberrr said:
Sorry for being a total newb, but Markman, what do you do with all of your arcade sticks?

Legend has it that he hides them in his secret underground lair.

dr-evil.jpg

or in stacks in his living room. either or

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
xxracerxx said:
On a very special episode of Hoarders....MarkMan. :p

People think my job has taken over my life... On the contrary... My life has taken over my job ;)

Anth0ny

vitaminwateryum said:
Other thread got closed :(

5404815355_f73f9fdea5_z.jpg

Finally got here today, along with my RotJ poster. Need to pick up another frame sometime this week :D

That is beautiful. Are they selling those online somewhere?

zmet

R-Types Retro Game Music Collection EX
jn16.jpg

3 CD soundtrack that contains music from R-Type 1, 2, 3, Leo, Delta, and Final - no Super R-Type though...
Dead Space II
jn17.jpg

SuperÑ

OptionN, ShiftN
Creative Fatal1ty (or equally badass name) headset for PC gaming and 12 months Live Gold card (had to pick it up from the bin).

Ewrk6.jpg

Baw, it's February already?! Oh well, here goes got a few pickups to catch up with:
HVjgC.jpg

3Hx9k.jpg

PS3 Slim plus several games and blurays.

PxNVb.png

Pretty much all on my desk is new: New LG E2360 LED monitor, 15" Macbook Pro, wireless keyboard, Logitech Performance MX mouse.

robot

CaseyTappy said:
New month , new PCB

DoDonpachi Dai Ou Jou

DSCF3518.jpg

Tough bastard of a game .

Jawesome - where do you get your PCB's? I just started getting into buying em and wanted to avoid ebay since the prices are all over the place.

.la1n

Tiduz said:
Thanks sony!

won this in a dutch contest

*picture of inception blu-ray*

Did you really win it, or are you in a dream within a dream thinking you won it?

Riptwo

vitaminwateryum said:
Damn! I had these in my cart on the release day, and they sold out before my PayPal transaction was complete. Stout prints are so brutal to acquire!

Empty

Jroderton said:
Nice. I own that exact Calvin book but haven't seen it in many years. Where did you get it?

just grabbed it from waterstones - uk high street book retailer. the recent thread in the ot made me rush out and buy it.

Forsete

Got my first sackboys. :3

1 soft, 2 "solid" one big and one small.

Upgraded to gigabit switches.

Brew-Rey, no idea if its good or not but it has revived good reviews.

"La rafle"

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Wow Forsete... just wow. CG Sackboy?

isny

napkin dispenser
Mostly all items from December that just came in recently.

DVD's and blu's from BF sales

16m3akn.jpg

Master Shake Ceramic Mug from Adult Swim store (Finally got lucky and got one before they sold out!)

1jkgw6.jpg

Also, some items from recent WDW vaca (WDW 40th Aniv mug and new Disney Parks cookbook)

24xq3o0.jpg
qn5wkm.jpg

Top Bottom