• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

Nose Master

Xamdou said:
Can ya share the highest resolution picture of that? Also how much did it cost to print that an Kinko's?

It was in the MvC3 thread 10 or so pages back. Ended up being around 11x18 at 300 dpi or whatever. It was silly cheap, like $1.87. It's just normal paper, though. Since it's framed, I didn't really care the paper type. Frame was also dirty cheap, around $5.

Yes Boss!

Brindanavam blu:

642fb225.jpg

And a neato PC shooter:

de7fc08c.jpg

G_Berry

Banned
ZeMMiK said:
Killzone 3 includes controller for 99euro in the Netherlands.
Datel arcade stick, only 35euro, just for fun.

DSC03991.jpg

This picture of KZ3 is probably the most accurate picture I have seen of how it looks in game.

Unlike the "my version looks like this I swear" totally jaggy free pics people have been posting in the official thread.

Anyway.....

Soarer with new radiator just installed.

IMG_0361.jpg

And Bulletstorm (traded KZ3 for it)

IMG_0362.jpg

MURDER BONER!

Atruvius said:
These are my pick-ups. If the picture doesn't work, there's Killzone 3 and LittleBigPlanet2.

Why can't I see my picture? I am using flickr.
You have to link to the actual picture, not to the web page. Right click and get the image link ending in ".jpg".

zmet

Muchi Muchi Pork! & Pink Sweets
f7.jpg

Queen's Blade
f8.jpg

Tenjin Hidetaka Art Works of Macross Valkyries: Second Sortie
f9.jpg

f9c.jpg

f9d.jpg

Wani Wani World
f10.jpg

Namius

Nose Master said:
It was in the MvC3 thread 10 or so pages back. Ended up being around 11x18 at 300 dpi or whatever. It was silly cheap, like $1.87. It's just normal paper, though. Since it's framed, I didn't really care the paper type. Frame was also dirty cheap, around $5.

Same here. I did the same with that exact SOTC pic. The guys at fedex will deal with printing at the optimal settings. Make sure you get a print in a frame size that is common so you can easily find a frame. :)

plc268

Nose Master said:

That's an awfully nice frame at that price and size.

Frames like that cost at the minimum $15 around here.

Sofo

ballerusk said:
Long live King Haakon, our third-to-last king! Hooray! :p
I have to admit, never a fan of monarchy, but when they get down to chocolates they are great at it!

H_Prestige said:
Damn, look at that sexy fat ps3.
Haha, yep! I love the contrast with the tiny Wii.

Nice pick-ups everyone! Seems like it was a great month.

lobdale

3 ft, coiled to the sky
hank_tree said:
Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics.

4 down. 7 to go.

IMG_0086.jpg

Fuckin' DOPE son. I'd blow my dough on these things too except for the obvious massive physical space concerns (and the prohibitive expense). Mainly I just want the toys in all of them.

isny

napkin dispenser
Couple seasons of Family Guy I was missing for $10 each, and a new watch from the Disney Store.

ehlocl.jpg

New Ipod Touch 4g as a replacement from Apple to replace my 3g that was giving me a headache =D

3022qf8.jpg

Spookie

Shitty camera phone ahoy!

Endfeb.jpg

Some recent pick ups. Progressed from buying TPB's and HB's to now buying individual comics. Looking for more recommendations if anyone has any?

Ultima_5

Spookie said:

comics[img]

Some recent pick ups. Progressed from buying TPB's and HB's to now buying individual comics. Looking for more recommendations if anyone has any?[/QUOTE]
Have you read invincible? Easily my favorite comic. Can't recommend it enough.

Owzers

Spookie said:

big picture of comics fun*

Some recent pick ups. Progressed from buying TPB's and HB's to now buying individual comics. Looking for more recommendations if anyone has any?

Batman Inc is such a fun book so far, like Batman and Robin was but easier to understand Xo. I would hop onto Fantastic Four with FF #1 starting in March. Xombi #1 also hits in March and should be interesting from DC, along with Venom #1 by Rick Remender.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
moop2000 said:
Got these on a thrift run today. The Kingdom Hearts is unopened.
Where do you live and how many thrift stores do you go to? Finding stuff like this, and so frequently is just crazy to me. I've never found anything good — probably doesn't help that there aren't many thrift stores to choose from around here to begin with.

A non-Greatest Hits, SEALED Kingdom Hearts is an amazing find. You'll be able to turn quite a profit on that if you so choose.

vatstep said:
Where do you live and how many thrift stores do you go to? Finding stuff like this, and so frequently is just crazy to me. I've never found anything good — probably doesn't help that there aren't many thrift stores to choose from around here to begin with.

A non-Greatest Hits, SEALED Kingdom Hearts is an amazing find. You'll be able to turn quite a profit on that if you so choose.

I live in Los Angeles and hit up a ton of thrift stores to find the good stuff. I spend a solid day sometimes looking and come home with nothing so it's always a gamble. I'll be throwing it up on eBay soon. Hopefully it sells well.

I picked up a Aqua Blue and a Cosmo Black 3DS along with Street Fighter IV 3D and Ridge Racer. Never got to play street fighter though, I lost the cartridge when I went to the gas station to fill up my car.
14nfms6.jpg

Spookie

sillymonkey321 said:
Batman Inc is such a fun book so far, like Batman and Robin was but easier to understand Xo. I would hop onto Fantastic Four with FF #1 starting in March. Xombi #1 also hits in March and should be interesting from DC, along with Venom #1 by Rick Remender.

Ultima_5 said:
Have you read invincible? Easily my favorite comic. Can't recommend it enough.

Ty for the recommendations I've added em to my 'to buy' list. I think I'm going to have to sort out some sort of subscription soon. D:

LiK

DJmizuhara said:
I picked up a Aqua Blue and a Cosmo Black 3DS along with Street Fighter IV 3D and Ridge Racer. Never got to play street fighter though, I lost the cartridge when I went to the gas station to fill up my car.
http://i52.tinypic.com/14nfms6.jpg[/QUOTE]

noice

DJmizuhara said:
I was wondering if I could be your best friend and come over and hang out?

Just put this together...I don't think it's entirely canon but I'll be damned if it doesn't look cool.

rSodg.jpg

Freakin' addicted to these Halo MegaBloks sets.

Top Bottom