• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

Tiduz

Eurogaime
.la1n said:
Did you really win it, or are you in a dream within a dream thinking you won it?

OVUjK.jpg

LiK

Bunch of stuff from Jan, forgot to post some and some reposts + new arrivals as well.

GALGUN.jpg

2011-01-25_16-38-17_767.jpg

LBP2.jpg

ME2PS3-1.jpg

contact-1.jpg

STICKS.jpg

2011-01-12_23-10-12_529-1.jpg

2011-01-12_23-09-00_654-1.jpg

BRLE-1.jpg

and Fantastic Mr. Fox Blu (too lazy to take pic)

isny

napkin dispenser
sam27368 said:
Since the new updates for the *new* FF14 start rolling out tomorrow, I figured I'd take the plunge.

Don't drink out of the mug...

Enjoy the game though =)

Proc

I realized I haven't given back to this thread in a while...here are some of my pickups in the last little while. I also grabbed Dead Space 1 last week and a bunch of steam games during the holiday sale. Sadly, these games were not included in my shitty photo shoot.

Went on a little shopping spree tonight with the pic below...I wanted to play some classic rpgs last night and realized I had none to play. I resolved this tonight. This will be my first play through of Chrono Trigger . Uncharted 2 GOTY was $19.99 and Ratchet and Clank was $9.99 thanks to an awesome EBGames deal of the day. I couldn't resist NBA 2k11 at $39 either. First basketball game purchased since the 2k games on dreamcast.

ojfned.jpg

And the rest I've grabbed in the last little while (lots of great games at reduced prices)

2vj8qxe.jpg

15i9tno.jpg

2m29n3r.jpg

aay5hg.jpg

68szuo.jpg

2cd7811.jpg

WEGGLES

Various recent stuff. Some stuff from a week or so ago... but no use bumping the old thread.

Click for full size.

Got Move today. Loads of fun. My right arm is killing me, though, from galdiator combat. Heh.

LBP2 is loads of fun. Worth the price of admission alone for the sackboy :)

And some records I've got recently.

Caprica12

Neo Member
Back from Seattle, I live in Virginia so it was quite the adventure for my first time flying lol.

Went to Video Games Live and got autographs from Halo composers Michael Salvatori and Marty O'Donnell, Tommy Tallarico, The Icarus Kid & Laura Intravia.
nh0tib.jpg

Also went to the BSG exhibit!
iyhsn4.jpg
3310xgm.jpg

Funny story, my camera can detect/lock onto faces and it seriously autolocked onto the raider's face. I thought that was creepy.
2rp9q35.jpg
scewky.jpg

Could not leave Seattle without having something remotely Microsoft related! It has most of the weapons on the cup, I got this from Seattle's SciFi Museum.

72bsp0.jpg
25akn4y.jpg

sorry if too many pics, not sure what the limit is =\

Mithos

Gold Member
Finally found BioShock, and Extended Collectior's 6 Disc Edition of Avatar was cheaper then the normal 1 disc Blu-Ray version ;p.

loTSX.jpg

The grand music pick up for me this month:

Violeta Violeta - Volume I Limited Edition (only given to those that showed up for their Studio Tour last year)

6260612f6935b118eae6eb12f0b42fa4.png

d85127ec1c242c9cf37aae105369e9b4.png

c1ba509e3d03308ddc1748615d8e6541.png

c9805df289f1255cdcaf2f1119add19b.png

4b299bdfce7c2b0187c61160c190c659.png

Yuripaw

Banned
LiK said:
Oh wow, I didn't know Play Arts made figures for Halo Reach, I'm gonna have to check those out sometime. I've liked the detail that Play Arts has done on Final Fantasy figures. How do those look up close?

jason00

Neo Member
I have always lurked on this thread, but never posted... until now!

DSC01795.jpg

Got Trinity Universe from Gamestop for $40 new (which I decided to do since it's now out of print) and got Yakuza 3 from Goozex.

LiK

Yuripaw said:
Oh wow, I didn't know Play Arts made figures for Halo Reach, I'm gonna have to check those out sometime. I've liked the detail that Play Arts has done on Final Fantasy figures. How do those look up close?
They're awesome. Very detailed and accurate. Noble 6 looks really badass. I can't wait for the rest of the team and I hope they make Master Chief. He needs a Play-Arts treatment. ^^

Stephan1237

Neo Member
Caprica12 said:
Back from Seattle, I live in Virginia so it was quite the adventure for my first time flying lol.

Went to Video Games Live and got autographs from Halo composers Michael Salvatori and Marty O'Donnell, Tommy Tallarico, The Icarus Kid & Laura Intravia.
nh0tib.jpg

Also went to the BSG exhibit!
iyhsn4.jpg
3310xgm.jpg

Funny story, my camera can detect/lock onto faces and it seriously autolocked onto the raider's face. I thought that was creepy.
2rp9q35.jpg
scewky.jpg

Could not leave Seattle without having something remotely Microsoft related! It has most of the weapons on the cup, I got this from Seattle's SciFi Museum.

72bsp0.jpg
25akn4y.jpg

sorry if too many pics, not sure what the limit is =\
Woo, where did you get the Halo Glass?

FOOTE

Stephan1237 said:
Woo, where did you get the Halo Glass?

From his post...
Caprica12 said:

Don't quote a wall of pics, Jr.

naoki5001

Went by Joshin today after work and picked up DoDonPachi Daifukkatsu Black Label. I did a quick play tonight: I like the new music but the bullet patterns are more complex than version 1.5 release a few months back. I'm really enjoying it. The stick isn't new.

DSC02090.jpg

I entered three games for the Mario 25th anniversary promotion for Club Nintendo Japan. A package came in the mail two weeks ago and the trump cards were inside.

DSC02092.jpg

neoism

Adamm said:
VrkOy.jpg

Battle Royal, Castle in the Sky & My Neightbours the Yamadas

Good start to the month! :D
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Disney better start releasing SG movies... or else.. :O

TheUsual

Gold Member
Dissonance said:
http://i.imgur.com/JMKz7.jpg[IMG]

New Gameboy Micro with Final Fantasy V and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. I really hate those Gamestop used games stickers. :([/QUOTE]

Use an adhesive remover like Goo Gone. Works well in this situation.

isny

napkin dispenser
$5.00 each! =D

One from Toys R Us clearance and the other from Best Buy Clearance (In Canada)

qxox3p.jpg

naoki5001 said:
Went by Joshin today after work and picked up DoDonPachi Daifukkatsu Black Label. I did a quick play tonight: I like the new music but the bullet patterns are more complex than version 1.5 release a few months back. I'm really enjoying it. The stick isn't new.

DSC02090.jpg

I entered three games for the Mario 25th anniversary promotion for Club Nintendo Japan. A package came in the mail two weeks ago and the trump cards were inside.

DSC02092.jpg
Is that a FS-VX? How did you find modding it?

Top Bottom