• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
Did you clamp that bag of pistachios just before you took the picture? Because I refuse to believe that there's such a thing as a half-empty bag of pistachios.

Game was used, pistachios were not. They have been clamped since last night.
Will power.

I need to get a new case though, the game was bought from a Target, and the inner snap rings that hold the disc are all broken off. Couldn't tell because of that giant plastic outer case they put on all the used console games.

Sagitario

Two more things...
B00A0270-DAA6-4006-A1E0-BFDA0D388016-104-0000000182D25091_zps2c463cbd.jpg

"The Perks... " is out? :O (I enjoyed the movie greatly, I am about to start reading the book).
I must get it (and Skyfall), along with some Disney blu-rays.

canocha

Got this today:

Nintendo 64 Pikachu Edition (its tacky but cute) with:

• Pokemon Snap;
  • Pokemon Stadium;
  • Pokemon Puzzle League.

9YUoMem.jpg

9YUoMem.jpg

Sh0FPRD.jpg

Does N64 support the Gamecube SCART (composite is all sorts of awful)?

Might have to pick up a box for my valentine's day dessert.

Cool. Try and see if you like them. I mean, they may not be for everyone, but I think they're great and not overly sweet (and I've cut back on super-sweet cereals personally).

"The Perks... " is out? :O (I enjoyed the movie greatly, I am about to start reading the book).
I must get it (and Skyfall), along with some Disney blu-rays.

Yep. Originally I was going to purchase both Skyfall and Perks on the same transaction (with the cereal) at target, but apparently City Target SF doesn't price match - even their own website/ad either. So I was forced to get Perks at home, which was selling it at the 'online' price, so yeah... Two transactions that only should've been one. Learned my lesson about the pitfall of City Target SF.

PDV6Ncn.jpg

Got no picture of it since my camera (aka my Vita) sucks at taking pictures off the TV, but I also got the Persona 4 Arena glasses DLC pack

Time to update my gaming rig.

- Intel i5 3570k
- Corsair H80i closed loop water cooling system
- MSI Z77 MPower
- Intel 335 240gb SSD
- 4x4gb Samsung 30nm Green 1.35v "magic" RAM
- Thermaltake Chaser MK-I Case
- Corsair AX750 750w Modular PSU
- MSI 670 GTX OC 2gb (x2)
- Dell S2240M 21.5" IPS Displays (x3)

I'm upgrading from a AMD Phenom II 720 X3, ATI 4870 1gb, 24" cheap-o Hannspree TN panel which was all purchased the summer of '09. I held off a good 3.5+ years. I am proud of myself.

Dave_6

Time to update my gaming rig.

- Intel i5 3570k
- Corsair H80i closed loop water cooling system
- MSI Z77 MPower
- Intel 335 240gb SSD
- 4x4gb Samsung 30nm Green 1.35v "magic" RAM
- Thermaltake Chaser MK-I Case
- Corsair AX750 750w Modular PSU
- MSI 670 GTX OC 2gb (x2)
- Dell S2240M 21.5" IPS Displays (x3)

I'm upgrading from a AMD Phenom II 720 X3, ATI 4870 1gb, 24" cheap-o Hannspree TN panel which was all purchased the summer of '09. I held off a good 3.5+ years. I am proud of myself.

Damn nice!

Quake1028

Went downstairs this morning and found this assortment waiting for me from my wife:

k50nQ5t.jpg

Got these in last night. Sound amazing hooked up to my computer:

BFFfXEf.jpg

Weekly haul:

QnfZcFH.jpg

Greatest movie of all-time:

u88yXZO.jpg

i3Ivgty3areje.jpg

I needed a headset for PlanetSide 2 and the SteelSeries Siberia v2 have pretty good reputation. I'll give it a try tonight.

ib2H8UodwrAVZ0.jpg

Digital versions for my Vita. I got them all at 50% off from the recent PSN sale.

i4CI9rjcdn0Nb.jpg

Yay! More free games from Green Man Gaming. I'm currently playing Ninja Blade and the other ones seem pretty interesting too.

ibxPNDYD6FZlu2.jpg

These are also free. If you have Windows 8 I recommend you download them too.

Didn't post yesterday, but I picked up some comics yesterday too:

- Uncanny X-Men #1 (awesome)
- Secret Avengers #1 (still need to read)

IMG_20130214_114317_0_zps50640f79.jpg

picked up old panasonic TV from my buddy grandparent crib, VHS + DVD player still works and in outstanding condition

instagram filter for old look ..LOL

Chairhome

My wife surprised the crap out of me early this morning after I greeted her as we woke up and she pulled this out from under the bed.
M29ULvFl.jpg

I've been wanting to upgrade forever. She's great. I'm a little mad cause we said we weren't getting each other anything. Bah. :-D

My wife surprised the crap out of me early this morning after I greeted her as we woke up and she pulled this out from under the bed.
M29ULvFl.jpg

I've been wanting to upgrade forever. She's great. I'm a little mad cause we said we weren't getting each other anything. Bah. :-D

You've got a good woman, my friend.

Sushigod7

M29ULvFl.jpg

Wow that is awesome your wife is very cool I woke up to a whole lotta nothing this morning.

edit: I'm married too. lol

eggwolio

M29ULvFl.jpg

My girlfriend got me that same candy. It's kinda awesome.

Top Bottom