• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Was afraid I might get stuck in PA and grabbed some extra clothes while out; ended up not needing them. Can't be a good clearance deal with no tax, though! So I'll keep 'em:

8460593380_0e2257acac_z.jpg

8460583656_64362a2daa_z.jpg

8460583256_53e697071e_z.jpg

... and while I was out, decided to splurge on some sunglasses:

8460583452_4b17e2a1fe_z.jpg

And got some goodies over the last few days:

8459490117_ca7fd01226_z.jpg

8459487767_df986fe11e_z.jpg

8460593130_02de812c12_z.jpg

Not sure if I'm going to keep the stylus; I have one for my desk at home, but I'd like to have a nice pen/stylus combo like this... but $40?! Eek. Then got a more discrete car charger, and an AUX cable so people don't have to sync their Bluetooth when riding in my car.

8459485279_8ee7596616_z.jpg

Vancha

Gotten these sweet art/history books and a figure of Sora from Kingdom Hearts II

Anyone know any good artbook for Kingdom Hearts btw?

Also

RXJNt73.jpg

Sylver

Banned
3TB
GdVDXHY.png

Now I have 10TB (1+2+2+2+3)
5Wj4I58.png

8 Bay RAID (Max 32TB) for HDD to come
6J84ZI3.png

New trackball mouse
OYXesY4.png

and two super-slim keyboards
Y9GdKlw.png

J.R.R. Tolkien books deluxe edition
RO2ck7X.jpg

Rich!

All in all, this lot has come it about £80. Damn this thread! In my haste and getting caught up in the hype i didn't realise i wouldn't be able to play the damn thing because i have no SCART/AV multi sets in the house - we just have monitors and you know how much thos GC component cables are :/

Any how:

_igp02528kkiv.jpg

_igp0253zqkad.jpg

and the cream of the crop:
_igp02568kkfh.jpg

Dat' unused Nintendo Points card.

Out of shot is the memory card, box and carry case the guy threw in.

What other classics should i look out for other than Melee and Sunshine, as well as cheap (lol) component cable?

If thats a PAL console, it doesnt support component, so forget that idea. Get a decent SCART.

Just going by the £80, assuming its a UK console.

Edit : just saw the CEX stickers. Yeah, PAL. No component compatibility. Sorry.

If thats a PAL console, it doesnt support component, so forget that idea. Get a decent SCART.

Damn, you learn something new every day, glad I've been running GC games through my Wii now, and didn't pay out for a separate GC system!

canocha

I might be wrong, but i think the first one did support component... or are you talking about the games?

Rich!

I might be wrong, but i think the first one did support component... or are you talking about the games?

Games didnt. Only PAL game that supported progressive scan through component was a godzilla game.

Buying a £100 component cable for the gamecube is an utterly pointless endeavour if you want to use it on a UK console. There is literally no point.

Ban Puncher

rYZViWv.jpg

One Piece P.O.P Sailing Again Per(h)ona - I think that's me done with P.O.P collecting barring anything truly awesome. Too many, sell out super fast and go for horrendously high re-sale prices.

Bloody fantastic figures mind you.

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
bmy6DyM.jpg

One Piece P.O.P Sailing Again Roronoa Zoro

Fantastic figures indeed ;)

Recall

Adding to the PS3 exclusive collection. Wanted this since the release but other games I felt were more worthy of my money at the time. Now I got it for all of £11, yay

1B0EF847-E7E6-4740-BFAE-6669DB766FE6-6419-00000A2F15AC9D91_zps33782cce.jpg

This just showed up:
DSC03200_zps5609426c.jpg
These came today. I already have F-Zero, so I will keep it brand new and never open it (even if it's not rare)

Is there some place selling sealed NA F-Zero's for cheap I don't know of? This is one strange coincidence if not.
Just note that's the Player's Choice reprint version, so not that valuable, although it's nice enough to have a sealed SNES game. Since it's not that rare, maybe open it up and take a trip back to the early 90s...full inserts, packaging, new smell and all.

LiK

rYZViWv.jpg

One Piece P.O.P Sailing Again Per(h)ona - I think that's me done with P.O.P collecting barring anything truly awesome. Too many, sell out super fast and go for horrendously high re-sale prices.

Bloody fantastic figures mind you.

haven't watched the show in a few years. that is a weird looking character. i need to catch up.

jonno394

Very curious to hear how One Night in Mongkok is as well as Black Ransom. What is the film, top left in the second image. It looks so familiar but I can't place it.

Protege, sorry for crappy image quality, one day I will invest in a camera solely for these threads!!!.

I searched "Persona 4" on there and came across a video for sale called "Super Ecstasy Whaleshower." O_O

JBox is definitely safer to use in most cases, but regardless, the packing receipt will always say JList lol.

Anyways, both are out of stock so I guess checking other sites may be the thing to do for Teddie, like amiami.

cj_iwakura

New laptop, hella impulse buy:

IMG_7058.jpg

($300 with tax!)

And Yakuza 2:
IMG_7059.jpg

Thanks to Psycho Powaa!

Why yes, Artemis is a giant geek too.

DTJAAAAM

Haven't had a good t-shirt to wear around the convention scene for a while, so ordered one of NeoGAF's. It's here just in time to be worn for a day during Katsucon!

DktMrZe.jpg

Guys. I didn't buy, so no pics, but anyone who has a FiveBelow store (east coast chain) near them needs to get there.

They somehow got a huge inventory of PS2 games. I know I saw SoTC, Killzone, Hot Shots, R&C Deadlocked ( I think, was the last one for PS2) and a lot more that I didn't get to look through. Oh and they're all $5 BRAND NEW in original shrink wrap.

Evenball

Jack Flack always escapes!
I got these two in a box of supposedly defective merchandise for cheap (Hard drivin' and Sword of Vermilion). They just needed a cleaning:

I got this at Fry's at a clearance price of 5$:

I found these on a run to various Thrift shops (mostly goodwill):

After finding an Odyssey2 cartridge, I started looking for a system that may have been left as well. I never found any Odyssey2 system, but I found this fairly rare and obscure computer/console, the Mattel Aquarius:

there is a tape inside the recorder too. sadly it's missing a few cables as well as the expander which adds controller ports and 2 cartridge slots.

Top Bottom