• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Vancha

Gotten a hold on Majora's Mask by luck :)

y72zDs1.jpg

And finally! Persona 4 Golden has arrived in Europe... Now we only need to wait for Arena :(

7oxCc4w.jpg

eTCeyF1.png

Bought myself a RuneScape membership for the first time in years. For those who don't know, they launched a new 2007 version of the game. I'm nostalgia-ing so hard right now...

I jumped in on this too.
I actually had an old 90day card that I bought about a year ago, but my lack of interest in EoC meant that it went straight to this.

Apenheul

photo.JPG

NES
Boulder Dash
Joe & Mac
Robocop 2
Snake Rattle & Roll

SNES
Lord of the Rings
Sim City 2000
Lemmings 2
Tiny Toons Adventures: Wacky Sports Challenge

Mega Drive / Genesis
Console + controllers
Sonic the Hedgehog
Revenge of Shinobi
Truxton

Nintendo 64
Beetle Adventure Racing

Style Savvy: Trendsetters and Kid Icarus: Uprising for 3DS (thank you, Best Buy sales!) and Final Fantasy VIII to play on the Vita
Shut Up And Play The Hits: The Very Loud Ending of LCD Soundsystem and Moonrise Kingdom blu-rays
A New Job! and a shirt from them on the first day for our new title. :)

JEKKI

awww manz... I thought I was gonna spend my tax return on a 3DS with Soul Hackers...

until this morning when someone emailed this picture to me:

4OhjJdD.jpg

guess I'm officially going to japanz now...

money money muh-neey!

Asimov

Banned
Well... newbie here!

I got a few weeks ago an almost brand new NES. I could have got the system from Amazon or eBAY, but there is a website called Nintendo Repair Shop. The difference between them and Amazon/eBAY is that their systems are fully restored, cleaned and tested. The system has a new 72-pin connector, all the interior and exterior of the system is cleaned. Everything is original... controllers, zapper, RF switch. They even included an A/V cable for free.

But the best thing is that I contacted them to see if they could get me a system with the box, and they sure did. The system came in the original box (almost flawless) with the styrofoam and inserts. It even has the original Walmart price tag. I paid $110 for the system.

I also got Paper Mario: Sticker Star and Professor and the Miracle Mask.

2zjt5xY.jpg

rD6x1w0.jpg

Zksq45z.jpg

ipZpbfB.jpg

1pXxu46.jpg

Upgraded from the original Graphire to the Cintiq 12WX.

47A2sK4.jpg

50% off Final Fantasy sale started I had to get them all, they look really good on the Vita.

rxd6nJm.jpg

Had a pretty nice haul today..

haul-a_zps8bb88e1a.jpg

Urban Yeti is sealed w/ a slight tear at the top. he-man and Dk are for intellivision and in great shape.

haul-c_zps9a4bf7c9.jpg

New Carbonated mountain dew juice, pretty tasty. purple/clear GC pad. Adventure for TI99/a.
And 3 brand new Saturn sports game for the sole purpose of harvesting their cases...

...in order to replace busted cases on old Sega CD and Saturn games.
lunar-upgrade_zpsc4e138f6.jpg

Apparently the Frank Tomas Trading card that comes with Baseball is worth $5-25, so those are going on ebay to fund more cases.

seeds19

Banned
February pick ups.

6a040dca4a566718e0cd547b93bd6e8e_zps80530df6.jpg

Kindle paperwhite, awesome device.

eef45567e3931e970cca2b9e938f5988_zps1b4ff6df.jpg

Dead space 3, metal gear rising, sleeping dogs and a ton of dlc for it, psasbr.

1294062770322496ea601146a03886ca_zps8ff23666.jpg

Mass effect trilogy for ps3.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
cool man been looking into getting a couple big box pc games myself all i want though is bad mojo, myth 1,2,3, day of the tentacle and the neverhood

This month's physical pick-ups. Nice to finally get around to buying Dead Space on 360, when it first came out I played through a friend's copy and then when I did buy it I bought it on Steam, but I've always wanted to own it on 360.

g3A66Id.jpg

Ban Puncher

bzaqtnt.jpg

Managed to get a set of variant MGR:R tins with green armour codes inside. A mate was visiting and we checked out this new independent game store this afternoon that deals in older games and consoles, I've already picked the place clean of the decent stuff that isn't being sold at ridiculous prices in previous visits but found a mint copy of NBA 2K on Dreamcast for a fiver. Binary Domain promo was a freebie.

EdgeXL

My first chance participating in a pick up thread!

I got Target to price match their website so this Vita/Lego Batman 2 bundle was $209. Also referred a friend so we both get $20 PSN cards.

Picked up a few games on the XBL sale today.

And I took advantage of the 12+3 months PlayStation Plus deal today.

Top Bottom