• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

la_briola

img_20130222_1646025kc3b.jpg

Damage: 22,85 EUR

Some more SNES stuff and games that were on sale. I can't believe Kid Icarus actually comes with a stand...I thought that was a joke on the Giantbomb podcast. Can it be played without it?

NFreak

I can't believe Kid Icarus actually comes with a stand...I thought that was a joke on the Giantbomb podcast. Can it be played without it?

Of course it can. You might have to find a comfortable way to hold it for you though. I had no trouble with the controls. My favorite game from 2012.

The_Monk

Decided to spend my last Microsoft Points as I'll be saying goodbye to the 360 soon.

Got the Forza Horizon Rally DLC (not pictured) and Skyrim Hearthfire DLC.

lvv6gwtl.jpg

Far Cry 3 for the PS3

jO4joBhl.jpg

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
This game is stupid but since it has "Metal Gear" in the title...
rIXscOV.jpg

Japanese Premium Package on it's way as well. Ugh.

la_briola

Guter Preis, wenn nicht die großen Altersfreigaben wären. Ich frage mich noch immer, was sich die dt. Politiker dabei gedacht haben.

Yesterday and today were good days:
[IMG*]http://i.imgur.com/PtEijxa.jpg[/IMG]
Deadwood is the American Blu-ray version.^^
Yeah. They appear even larger on those small cases. :lol

Alfredo

Posted this in the SNES collecting thread, but it's a February pick-up, so it goes here, too!

For 10 dollars on eBay, I got a device to play my SNES games on my Super Famicom. It apparently also supports Super FX games. It plays Yoshi's Island, at least. Usually this kinda thing is 60+ dollars, and few of them have SFX support.

angelfly

Rest of my computer stuff as well as some other stuff arrived today:
FiJj8Ip.jpg

TjoxXMh.jpg

bS8OcWQ.jpg

The tubung is the only thing left and that should be here later today. After that I'm all set to build.

Yes Boss!

Three new telugu movies:

53A039E2-7712-4D79-A1C4-B9A193E730E7-3482-00000382BCB50204_zpsfa8684f5.jpg

New Arcade Stick:

88AC4B91-B1DF-4F01-BF41-8FB22C56C012-3482-00000385CF3A5F28_zps1773f3f2.jpg

New 3DS for japanese content:

5E6E8BD4-5859-4619-844A-A964DD7047D4-3482-00000382B1C3051B_zpsda1458c2.jpg

Charging stand for the bigger 3DS systems:

8ADBEAD2-9DF1-4A85-B7E9-02EF01291CC2-3482-00000382B563BA2F_zps39d87bd4.jpg

Taiko for 3DS:

1CE837E4-D537-42A0-B1FE-089CB0DC03B8-3482-00000384AC7C7CFF_zps79a865ae.jpg

This game is stupid but since it has "Metal Gear" in the title...
rIXscOV.jpg

Japanese Premium Package on it's way as well. Ugh.

You're a brave one. After the JP LE fiasco for MGSHD (I only went with the NA LE), I've pretty much stopped going after LE Metal Gear games, which is strange considering my collection. Went with vanilla MGR versus the lamp as I have no need for another lamp but I recognize that it's awesome-looking.

Do have my LE guide at least...and my MGR t-shirts from Uniqlo.
KuGsj.gif

rataven

Pick-ups from the last six weeks or so.

Grabbed the Lannister sigil slip-cover to hang out with House Stark.

rRkND1tl.jpg

Forgot I preordered these. Still have to finish DS2!

Bi9nKjOl.jpg

First copy I received from Amazon was a MESS. Second time's the charm -- this one's dent-free!

ZKHL412l.jpg

Keeping this one sealed. RightStuf did a fantastic job with the packaging.

zNv3AO4l.jpg

Looking forward to finally getting started with this game.

FiInwSnl.jpg

Lego pickup, along with an appropriate movie to watch while building.

PfH0Wl.jpg

And a few more sets. The Friends line is such cheery fun.

Rslxll.jpg

Kainazzo

Took the root of the PS4 announcement and got this
SPuOpQD.jpg

A brand new Japanese PS2! The accompanying Arika Cave shooters should be coming in a week or two. In the mean time, I guess I should read up on other Japanese exclusives. Any recommendations?

Rest of my computer stuff as well as some other stuff arrived today:
FiJj8Ip.jpg

The tubung is the only thing left and that should be here later today. After that I'm all set to build.

Awesome stuff, be sure to post the rig when you get it all assembled! Your pictures make me very tempted to go WiiU, PS4 and high end PC this generation.

What kind of performance gains can be expected from SLI 680s?

I need to treat myself next month after looking at all of this, last few months my spare money has been spent on work related things :'(

tauroxd

Some more SNES stuff and games that were on sale. I can't believe Kid Icarus actually comes with a stand...I thought that was a joke on the Giantbomb podcast. Can it be played without it?

I didn't use the stand at all and had an amazing, awesome and beautiful time with the game.

Came up this month. Loads of comics and MGS:R. Highly recommend The Manhattan Projects and anything FF/Fantastic Four by Jonathan Hickman.

241T0VRl.jpg

CoilShot

Complete series of Rocko's Modern Life

rOxJi2Jl.jpg

Signed lithograph by creator/artist Joe Murray Number 180 out of 215 :)
EBqZ91ll.jpg

I need to get a frame for it

lordimmortal

Neo Member
Taiko for 3DS:

1CE837E4-D537-42A0-B1FE-089CB0DC03B8-3482-00000384AC7C7CFF_zps79a865ae.jpg

I love the Taiko games on DS and will end up I'm sure buying a Japanese 3Ds for the series.

I anyone has a set of stick for this series there willing to part with please PM me what I have to do as I need a set

I would also love the new version of Taiko for Wii but with Play Asia charging nearly $200 with shipping not a chance.

LiK

Posted this in the SNES collecting thread, but it's a February pick-up, so it goes here, too!

For 10 dollars on eBay, I got a device to play my SNES games on my Super Famicom. It apparently also supports Super FX games. It plays Yoshi's Island, at least. Usually this kinda thing is 60+ dollars, and few of them have SFX support.

oh nice, can you link me to the ebay seller you got it from?

My pickups for February:
- Ni no Kuni: Wizard's Edition
- Persona 4 Official Design Works (the Persona 3 artbook I already had)
- Hyrule Historia regular and limited edition
- completed the first Professor Layton Trilogy (Curious Village, Pandora's Box and Lost Future)
- Etrian Odyssey trilogy
(- already posted Radiant Historia earlier on here)
- Ragnarok Tactics
- Heavenly Sword
- Agarest Generations of War and GoW Zero, with T-shirt.

Yes Boss!

I love the Taiko games on DS and will end up I'm sure buying a Japanese 3Ds for the series.

I anyone has a set of stick for this series there willing to part with please PM me what I have to do as I need a set

I would also love the new version of Taiko for Wii but with Play Asia charging nearly $200 with shipping not a chance.

You could probably get that Wii set for $150 using a proxy and getting it thru amazon.com.jp. Still a bit pricey but it is about $100 list so not too bad.

Not much out for the J-3DS if you don't speak japanese...less than five games. A few neat things on the eShop/VC.

Top Bottom