• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Stuff I picked up this month

Wii and Wii U Games
FeGRG4Y.jpg

DJ Hero lol

Gravity 3d

Cibo Matto and Blue is th Warmest Color

Saga Vol 1

Some Hideshi Hino manga

Yakuza Ishin (PS4) - First PS4 import of many over the coming years, no doubt. Unexpected OST disc was a nice surprise, and stop the presses - is that a FULL COLOUR INSTRUCTION MANUAL like the ones from the old days?! Well blow me down, it actually is...

irNcbWWG2W1uC.jpg
Where'd you order from that you got the OST?! Amazon.jp offered it but refused to ship to the US. =(

Shady859

I was in Japan for the PS4 launch this past weekend. Got some other goodies too. <3 !

b8ec7cd69d5c11e3a8e40e69ecfef5e8_8.jpg

You posted all those great pickups and now i'm gonna be THAT guy....

HORI PS4 controller with "correct" sticks!?!!?!!!
You have my attention but I figure you haven't had a chance to try it yet have you? I'm used to the DS4 now but coming over from 360 was a big adjustment for MP shooters.

Some more stuff I got!

The Art of Castlevania Lords of Shadow
I've yet to get LOS2 so I'm weary of spoilers...But so tempted to check the beautiful art!
IMG_0127.jpg

Vagabond Vizbig Vol 10 & Gundam The Origin vol 3
IMG_0145.jpg

London Posse - Gangster Chonicles: The Definitive Edition 2 Disc
I had to own this legendary UK Hip Hop album from 1990. This 2013 re-release has 2 discs
IMG_0131.jpg

Nexus 7 2013 edition
Traded in my 2012 Nexus 7 towards this. Loving it.
IMG_0162.jpg

Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Finally got a decent smartphone for once!
IMG_0154.jpg

Pretty happy about finding this beauty today. The official strategy guide was mail order only for $12 + shipping. I was pretty stoked when I saw it upside down at Half Price Books for $5.

SA42PSml.jpg

some great pickups this month:

IMG_2223_zps28d00445.jpg

technically this a new pickup right?

IMG_2228_zps7ff54ef3.jpg

somewhat late to DOAU but i'm still having fun with it.

i chuckled at Liam Neeson's character in the movie. reminds me of the role he did for taken LOL

IMG_2181_zps1749a2c5.jpg

not going to complain at $40. i do have plans to mod it in the future.

IMG_2221_zps1532df78.jpg

late valentine's gift from my girlfriend. she spoils me :)

IMG_2247_zpsce543ac3.jpg

CIB FFIV advance for $20. i love having a bookoff near me.

IMG_2256_zps7fa307d1.jpg

been wanting these for a while and i'm glad i finally got them so i can use them on this:

IMG_2258_zpsa40fedbd.jpg

took 4 weeks to get here but i absolutely love it. the screen is gorgeous. there are minor cosmetic imperfections but overall, i'm really happy i got this.

HildyB

Pretty happy about finding this beauty today. The official strategy guide was mail order only for $12 + shipping. I was pretty stoked when I saw it upside down at Half Price Books for $5.

SA42PSml.jpg

I loved Kings Field, maybe why I also love Demon/Dark Souls

shandy706

I buy a LOT of digital stuff now and may post shots later.

Here are two pickups this month.

Titanfall LE Controller and Regular controller on left.

i2vCbzjauFDnO.jpg

Not sure if I'm going to open the Titanfall one or not. (yet) I got the regular controller to keep wear on the "Day One" down.

Killzone: Mercenary

ibub8g7x8qlVyM.jpg

Holy crap!! This game looks incredible on the Vita. Impressive for a handheld.

(Edit* I was in the Multiplayer Beta...the single player (above) goes beyond that visually. Good stuff.)

Spades

Yakuza Ishin (PS4) - First PS4 import of many over the coming years, no doubt. Unexpected OST disc was a nice surprise, and stop the presses - is that a FULL COLOUR INSTRUCTION MANUAL like the ones from the old days?! Well blow me down, it actually is...

irNcbWWG2W1uC.jpg

Probably a really dumb question, but is this game impossible/pointless to play if you don't speak Japanese?

NyMartin

Banned
I buy a LOT of digital stuff now and may post shots later.

Killzone: Mercenary

ibub8g7x8qlVyM.jpg

Holy crap!! This game looks incredible on the Vita. Impressive for a handheld.

(Edit* I was in the Multiplayer Beta...the single player (above) goes beyond that visually. Good stuff.)

Hey what is the silver cover you have for your vita? it looks great!

Mobius 1

Probably a really dumb question, but is this game impossible/pointless to play if you don't speak Japanese?

I don't own it, but I asked myself the same question and decided to watch some streams to see if it could be enjoyed by baka-gaijin. I gave up on importing it.

Top Bottom