• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
3251573093_bd576944c8.jpg

sup

Risette

A Good Citizen
Chorazin said:
[IMGhttp://farm4.static.flickr.com/3361/3252491910_54e208a8db_b.jpg[/IMG]
Have you watched Repo yet? If so, how is it? I've always been interested in it ever since I found out Ogre was in it.

Chorazin

Fyrus said:
Have you watched Repo yet? If so, how is it? I've always been interested in it ever since I found out Ogre was in it.

Oh yeah, watched it the day after I got it. Fucking awesome musical, the character Ogre plays, Bravi, is creepy as hell. Anthony Stewart Head is sublime in his performance as Nathan/Repo, Sarah Brightman does a great job, and even Paris Hilton is good in it! I highly recommend it.

Bii

rSpooky said:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/rSpooky/GAF/Pickup%20Thread/car.jpg

Ballin'! :lol

I built myself a lightbox using the cardboard box my computer came in, some tissue filler paper, clear tape, two 500 watt Halogen worklights ($10 each) and an Ikea lamp that I already have and produced these pictures along with some new purchases. My pictures are a bit overexposed in certain areas but I think I can "fix" those in my next batch of pictures.

3244874944_80817b6a05_o.jpg

Nike+ Sport Kit & Sensor
I plan on running soon and this will be a motivating factor to do so.

3252562442_a4eedf4774_o.jpg

Nike+ Sport Armband for iPod Nano(4G)
I don't like working out with my iPod in my pocket, so this should cover my needs in the mean time. I've read reviews about it being not big enough for your arms and I can see why. It fits me just right and I can adjust it accordingly as my biceps aren't big at all but I can imagine others with larger arms not fitting them well.

And a bonus picture of the Red Knight from Castle Crashers. Not a recent purchase but just figured I'd toss this in here.

3244875090_80cd09a568_o.jpg

Work has been extremely busy, so not much in the pick-up area right now.

Got this from Japan:
IMG_0495.jpg

At work, I've been pretty much confined to my station, so decided to buy some snacks to keep me going:
IMG_0496.jpg

**Not pictured: half empty bottle of Mountain Dew Code Red that I've been drinking :lol**

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
Wow, I was just about to lambast you for putting promotional photos/renders in the thread. i hope your job is product photographer :p

Omikaru

BikoBiko said:
Omikaru, did you by any chance get your GB Micro from some French guy off eBay too? :D
I don't think he was French, but he sent me a French Micro (I can't say I was happy about that as it wasn't mentioned in the description, but luckily I had a charger from an older, broken one). It arrived before I'd even paid for it too...

42" Sony Bravia V4100, it doesn't have 120Hz but that doesn't bother me. I don't watch Sports, I would never use 120Hz for games
and this TV can do 24fps for Blu-Rays so it wasn't worth the extra money for the feature.
01.jpg

Raided a couple of Gamestops for their 75% off Sale on all original Gameboy and Gameboy Color Games/Systems. Found quite a bit, including some rare stuff.
Duck Tales and the Sequel, Metal Gear Solid, Survival Kids, Altus' Amazing Tater and Spud's Adventure, Bubble Bobble and the Sequel.
Overall the Games/Systems came out to around $120.
02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Local Gamestop is getting rid of their guides so the manager hooked me up with anything I wanted in the box that was going to be thrown away.
05.jpg

aznpxdd

Yeah I posted this on the first page, but got some better shots thanks to a friend with DSLR and some photography skills!

3248481021_6ee9eafb74_o.jpg

A4LED.jpg

2009 Audi A4 2.0T. :D

Manp

rinker said:
Yeah I'm sure he doesnt know which TV he has. Probably just made it up.

Who knows

hey you learn something new everyday. i actually had no idea Sony had 42" lcd, did a quick search before posting and of course found nothing otherwise i wouldn't have said anything.

it could have been a typo, you know. i wouldn't say he makes stuff up, no need to be that harsh :(

too bad 42" TVs from Sony doesn't seem to be available in my country since i'm on the market for a ~40" set (hence my interest)

:)

charmed699 said:
Sorry to interrupt but I guess Chaz got that cool SEGA vinyl at that SEGA party here in London on tuesday. :)

Yep, that's right. It was a pretty cool thing to get after a full day of airports, interviews, threats from the london police to be arrested for terroristic activities and octopus-flavored snacks. :)

For whomever asked, there are 6 tracks on the record (3 on each side), I hope to get the opportunity to actually play it in the recent future.

Top Bottom