• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

This should wrap it up for me for February unless the rest of my speakers arrive sometime soon.

2larber.jpg

rSpooky

Not sure if I'd post this in this thread or the new upcoming one... but what the heck here we go.

If nobody sees this thread anymore I could always repost on Saturday :)

Got these paintings from my wife this week:
DSC_1646.jpg

Closeups:
DSC_1660.jpg

DSC_1659.jpg

DSC_1657.jpg

A few games ( patapon will be added tomorrow)
DSC_1663.jpg

DSC_1645.jpg

And I found these babies today(all I need is cortana and I am happy), shall I leave them in the box or open them ???????:

DSC_1651.jpg

DSC_1650.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

zoku88

marwan said:
45nm 3Ghz Core 2 Extreme (Quad - QX9650)

and 2 Blurays
*spits out drink*

Wait, does the Extreme cost like $1K? Had trouble waiting for the other 45nm quad core chips from intel? Don't blame you, there were supposed to be out a month ago >.>

marwan

Banned
zoku88 said:
*spits out drink*

Wait, does the Extreme cost like $1K? Had trouble waiting for the other 45nm quad core chips from intel? Don't blame you, there were supposed to be out a month ago >.>

what other 45nm Intel chip? yes the one i bought costs $1K

i used to have the old C2E 3GHZ, which was like 65nm

long story shot, ordered it for a friend and i accidentally dropped 2 in the amazon cart, so i paid him for the second one and took it.

dunno what to do with my old one now.

the new C2E runs at 19c idle using a Thermalright heat sink :)

Kagari said:
Get1.jpg

:D Patapon tomorrow.

Although I'm probably starting a fight, I have to say it. I hate Jacen solo. He has to be my least favorite EU character ever created. From his whiny I can't use the force NJO days, to his kill everyone LOTF state. He's a terrible character. That makes decisions that make him seem like a moron.

And patapon for me also.:D

Chorazin

Jimmy Stav said:
Wait, how did you do that? I thought that wasn't possible with the Macbook.

It's easy! All you need is the mini-DVI to DVI or mini-DVI to VGA adapter that Apple sells and you're good to go.

Petrie

Banned
evanswolves said:

Is that Season 6 of 24 I see?

Such an abomination to the series. After the amazing Season 5, I expected even greater things. Instead, I sold of seasons 1-5, as I am a completionist, and decided I'd prefer owning none of them, to having to have 6 in my collection.

ibu

Chorazin said:
It's easy! All you need is the mini-DVI to DVI or mini-DVI to VGA adapter that Apple sells and you're good to go.
Yeah he is right... did you get your MINI DVI cable free with your macbook? I did

nny

rSpooky said:

oh, the memories; some 15 years ago I had a binder in school with that exact image on its front cover..boy it was weird scrolling down and get a sudden sense of profound familiarity from it. nice paintings!

Matrix said:

Yes, Picross.

Chorazin

ibu said:
Yeah he is right... did you get your MINI DVI cable free with your macbook? I did

Nope, I had to go to a local Mac dealer and pick one up. Luckily he charged the same as the Apple Store would have and I didn't have to drive 1.5 hours to the nearest Apple Store.

bryehn

Ok this really is it for the month. This was delayed in Canada, yet there's no trace of French in the packaging or instructions...weird.

08-02-27-dqs.jpg

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Rated-Rsuperstar said:
Although I'm probably starting a fight, I have to say it. I hate Jacen solo. He has to be my least favorite EU character ever created. From his whiny I can't use the force NJO days, to his kill everyone LOTF state. He's a terrible character. That makes decisions that make him seem like a moron.

And patapon for me also.:D

Shame on you. He's the BEST character :lol

marwan

Banned
i bought too many goodies this months. DMC2, yes i know it sucked, but i wanted to collect all of them. 32GB iPod touch with screen protector and Bellkin rubber cover

1204139039.jpg

1204139040.jpg

1204139042.jpg

Flek

Banned
:lol :lol :lol

seriously Pharmacy for march lets try something new

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....
Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

this should be posted on every page :lol not only in the op

Take A FUCKING CHILL PILL!!!!!!!!! Similar to what you have on your avatar!!!!

Sorry for offtopic but those meltdowns piss me off thousand times more as non-live images.

marwan said:
i bought too many goodies this months. DMC2, yes i know it sucked, but i wanted to collect all of them. 32GB iPod touch with screen protector and Bellkin rubber cover

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v339/mplayer74/1204139039.jpg

32GB Touch looks hot... I think we only got the 16GB models here in Finland. And DMC2 isnt THAT bad :p

Danielsan

Perhaps we can ask mods to ban those who don't follow the rules? That will atleast mean that no user can fuck up this thread twice.

Flek

Banned
MarkMan said:
Maybe one day... I've almost given up hope !!!

ALMOST!

They will see. We'll fight until eternity
Come with me We'll stand and fight together
Through our strength we'll make a better day
Tomorrow we shall never surrender

never surrendeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

kyrieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Pharmacy

Banned
PetriP-TNT said:

Sorry for offtopic but those meltdowns piss me off thousand times more as non-live images.

mabye you should swallow some TNT like in your username and light it

thatd be cool

Gagaman

Am I the only one who doesn't quite get why actual photos are essential in this trend? I can understand for things like consoles and figures etc, but there's like 30 different photos of the same Devil May Cry 4 box art here. :lol

jvalioli

I'm more annoyed that Pharmacy decided it was a good idea to quote a bunch of stock images/stolen pictures than I am by people posting them in the first place.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Gagaman said:
Am I the only one who doesn't quite get why actual photos are essential in this trend? I can understand for things like consoles and figures etc, but there's like 30 different photos of the same Devil May Cry 4 box art here. :lol

point ................................................ missing it
^this.....................................................^you

You're more than welcome to start up the March Pick-Up Post of google/stock images!

Pharmacy

Banned
Gagaman said:

anyone can google some image of boxart so it becomes the same thing over and over

its kinda like your own camera in your own home so its like from your perspective i dunno

jvalioli said:
I'm more annoyed that Pharmacy decided it was a good idea to quote a bunch of stock images/stolen pictures than I am by people posting them in the first place.

changed them bro sorry

Gagaman

Pharmacy said:
anyone can google some image of boxart so it becomes the same thing over and over

its kinda like your own camera in your own home so its like from your perspective i dunno
Good point. I makes sense if you're taking a photo of everything you've bought in the month together. It's just when someone has to take a photo of one game that everyone else seems to be buying as well when it starts to look a little daft. Still, as you said, better than a bunch of copy-paste box arts or just uh...words.

AmMortal

Banned
Danielsan said:
She'll melt straight into the airvents. :lol

lol that was a one timer, while the Ps3 was off. I was cleaning the room needed to place it somewhere else for a change. But melting the shyte out of her sounds tempting...

RyanDG

I apologize for the crappy cell phone picture... Best I can do while my wife is out of town (she has the digital camera). This past weekend I got hassled into bowling with some of my wife's friends. I don't bowl however, so I spent the time in the arcade area. I came across a Tekken 5 cabinet that was in need of repair (damage joysticks and buttons, the game was turned off) - the game was basically just sitting in the corner. There was a small tag on it with the words "For Sale". Now, I already own Tekken 5 DR on the PS3, so I wasn't really interested in it at first, but I thought I would at least ask. When the bowling alley manager told me that the price on it would be $250, I decided just to throw something out there and told him I would give $180 cash for it. He agreed and I went in the next day to load up my Tekken 5 cabinet.

I have the replacement parts on order now, but I have a bit of a decision to make. Either I can keep it a Tekken 5 unit or I may end up doing a conversion job on it. Haven't decided, but it should be fun.

My wife really didn't like another arcade cabinet in our house though... She's a bit po'd at me right now. ;)

167jclu.jpg

Jason

feb01.jpg

PATAPON

feb02.jpg

Under Byen - Samme Stof Som Stof 12" + Siamesisk EP, Paper Bag Records Sampler

feb03.jpg

the brilliant green - complete single collection + complete video collection + Ash Like Snow CD/DVD

feb4.jpg

Moyashimon stuff - manga vol. 1-6, dvd 2+3, continue special, giant plushie

feb05.jpg

Noein vol. 4+5

Top Bottom