• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neogaf Games Night Thread: We actually play games

Strider

The primary server has been functional for a bit now.

I just checked again to see and it's still down for me. Must only be up for certain ppl for some reason. Any suggestions to get it working?

Edit: Restarted mumble after creating a new server with same info and it worked. Weird. But good that I got it working again

2muiRQl.jpg

When we are playing:
t1407025800z4.png

Quote to see Server Password.

Information said:
How to join us:
In the main menu click play, click browse community servers and finally click add a server. Be sure to favorite it!

The server IP is: 50.97.235.66:27115

Alternatively, Click me.

Divius

I like you guys and applaud the concept of GAF playing together and I'm still down to play whenever I'm awake, but I think I will leave the Steam Group solely because you cannot turn off the event notifications. I fucking hate those things. So while I might not be in the group anymore, I'm still subscribed to this thread and will join games whenever I can.

GoaThief

Damn, going to miss tonight.

How full is the GAF CSGO server on non game nights and/or when is the next scheduled one?

Yep, same here. The TF2 server I pop into every now and then was US based too, so I'll hopefully be used to it. Getting the excuses in for the when I'm shite :p

Yeah I put it there thinking most people would be from the US. At least it is playable for me and I'm shit anyway so same as you makes a good excuse.

Deitus

Oh hey, I didn't know this thread finally got posted. I don't have any of the games currently scheduled, but I'll keep an eye on this thread for future events.

Would you guys ever consider playing Minecraft?

It's not a dictatorship, so of course. You're more than welcome to try and set something up or post to get players interested. If you get enough players interested and need a group event planned, let me know and I can handle that for you.

Minecraft is popular enough that it shouldn't be hard to get players interested. Most of the work would be organizing the server (finding someone to host one on their machine, or finding an empty one on the internet).

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Don't really understand the point of this thread. Why would anyone play a video game?

But really, this is a good idea.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
Good rounds of The Ship with the lot of yah. I'll be down to play some more again later.

Top Bottom