• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neogaf Games Night Thread: We actually play games

rookiejet

*drumroll* Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the 2nd Ever SteamGAF Games Night Saturday Night Showdown.

nKzeUFw.png

A repeat tournament and other shenanigans led us to last week's co- champions:

ijo4ppP.png

Cloudius12

and

OG0yxOY.jpg

Rayge

They fought valiantly to earn their accolades, but they'll have to faceoff against new challengers to the title.

hGn0Cwo.png

Will you be the new SteamGAF Champion Lord of the Scrubs? Add me on Steam to stake your claim
, and maybe cut a deal
. Everyone else, tune in to find out!

(Clarification: there's only going to be one belt handed out this event, the other belt will get thrown in the disintegrator after the 2nd champ has lost their title to it.)

---

The event will start at 8:00pm EDT, and begins with an hour of free-form Endless Mode matches, so everyone could get a feel for the game if they are new or returning. The tournament will start at 9:00pm EDT. Entrants for the tournament can submit their bids in the group chat during the showdown, and we'll coordinate multiple brackets if attendance justifies it. Endless Matches will resume after the tournament.

Come one, come all; let the hunger for glory consume you. Don't hesitate for lack of experience, or worry about looking bad. As is the intention of every GAF Games Night, we're playing for fun and playing to learn. Except also this time the stakes are huge.

See you then!

t1407024000z1.png

Hugstable

Banned
awesome job Phoenix. Hopefully you guys do some more F2P game nights as apparently I don't own any good co-op games.

Yeah I would love to do DOTA again another night with everyone, that was alot of fun last time, just gotta make sure we balance out the teams evenly :D

Also for me, games that I would love to play on Game Night are CS:GO and DOTA2 (those are a given), Unreal Tournament 2k4, TF2, 100% Moe

Shadownet

Banned
Hey guys the GAF server for CSGO is down at the moment, we're running into some trouble. Might be down for the night unless Phoenix can get it back up. So for now we're running Casual game, maybe Comp later. click on my name to join the lobby!

Hey guys the GAF server for CSGO is down at the moment, we're running into some trouble. Might be down for the night unless Phoenix can get it back up. So for now we're running Casual game, maybe Comp later. click on my name to join the lobby!
How much longer do you guys think you will be playing?

Silky

Banned
I'll shoot the breeze lol :p late night Left 4 Dead 2!

aKfdj.png

t1406950200z1.png

We'll be playing Realism Vs if we get enough people. Add me here if interested!

Kade

If you guys ever want to play The Ship let me know. I've got two gift copies for anyone who doesn't own it.

Sons of bitches where is our stream? I made sandwiches, got my snacks ready. Waiting for your go.

Streaming right now with Game Nights GAF on CS:GO
http://www.twitch.tv/kanokare

Our server is currently down so we're just gonna do public casuals until something else.

Kanokare is currently streaming.

CSGO Server

As for the server it doesn't look like I'll be able to get it up tonight. Sorry about that. I'm just an admin and not the owner so I've done all I can to get it to work.

I'll shoot the breeze lol :p late night Left 4 Dead 2!

aKfdj.png

t1406950200z1.png

We'll be playing Realism Vs if we get enough people. Add me here if interested!

Added you to OP.

Shadownet

Banned
1st Group
Start Time for this group:
t1406944200z1.png

1.Shadownet (leader)
2.fishy
3.Kanokage
4.Phoenix256
5.Paulink

reserved:Hugstable
--------------------------

2nd group
Start Time for this group: TBD
-------------------------
If you want to start a 2nd or 3rd group then let me know. 1st group has been decided. If anyone drop out, we'll post on here and let you know.

Top Bottom