• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebz

Neo Member
First post in here. :)

Important pickup earlier this month!

lbp-wedding.gif

(The sack people were my wedding gift to my wife)

rebz said:
First post in here. :)

Important pickup earlier this month!

lbp-wedding.gif

(The sack people were my wedding gift to my wife)

Now this, this is endearing. Marriage/civic union is probably the last thing on my mind, but I admire people who take that step. Congrats, man! : )

Last pickup of Jan!!!

used my crap Best Buy gift card for a $20 PSN card and some itunes GC not pictured...

but best of all...Fellow GAF'er Mehdi_San was SO Kind to send me the latest Famitsu with the whole "Is Cloud coming back, isn't Cloud coming anytime soon" issue.
0bB9s.jpg

much love and humble thanks to Mehdi_San keeping the spirit of GAF alive and well in the pickup threads!

^ ^

Makes me want to do "secret world Santa" now!!!!

Loxley

CAW said:
2itscus.jpg

The one on the right. She's still too young to come home but she's mine. I went and picked her out a couple weeks ago (she's the runt of the litter).

She's a Jack Russell Terrier Maltese mix. I have a two year old JRT purebred at home right now. He needed a friend so I got him one.

Cute! My family dog of 16 years (who died in August of last year due to a rather serious case of being 112 dog-years old) was a JRT-Poodle mix, so I guess JRT's make for great cross-breeding ;) To give you an idea of what he looked like, imagine a fat Wishbone completely covered in curly light blond fur.

(and his name was Frisbee, which you can blame my sister for)

mehdi_san

Litflynt912 said:
Last pickup of Jan!!!

used my crap Best Buy gift card for a $20 PSN card and some itunes GC not pictured...

but best of all...Fellow GAF'er Mehdi_San was SO Kind to send me the latest Famitsu with the whole "Is Cloud coming back, isn't Cloud coming anytime soon" issue.
0bB9s.jpg

much love and humble thanks to Mehdi_San keeping the spirit of GAF alive and well in the pickup threads!

^ ^

Makes me want to do "secret world Santa" now!!!!
Glad to see you got it quickly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom