• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Happy New Year!)!

x3r0123

received this :)

IMG_0008_zps7389bddb.jpg

LadyRiven

HOLY FUCKING CRAP indeed CVXFreak! Very cool, love the tape around the edges.

I got myself a new glass-door cabinet (Detolf from IKEA for those interested) and moved my Zelda collection from above my TV to the cabinet. I'm still contemplating what to put over my TV now, I'm thinking my Mother collection, but that's not nearly as big as my Zelda one, so I might have to put something else there as well.

Fl5UJ8j.jpg

close-ups:

http://i.imgur.com/E85YrhZ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/3Yze83S.jpg

This is rad but the FIRST thing I thought of was
En71f4j.gif

:( So jealous of the Ni No Kunis. Fedex delivered mine to who knows where and now I have to wait up to 2 weeks while Newegg investigates.
LLShC.gif

I wonder if that was done specifically for Australia, with different stuff than the one we got...

I am probably wrong on my earlier post. They definitely used the same cover as ours though.

Edit: I guess so

Had a flick through the article seems "current".

New TV :D Going from 55 to 70 inches was even more awesome than I thought it would be.

With remote controlled backlight from Dealextreme ^_^

Nice. The tv that is, not the backlight haha.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
settled for manual only alien wars been waiting for a complete one at a cheap price to pop up no dice

SNES: Contra 3: The Alien Wars
contra3_zpsaef86fc2.jpg

RkOwnage

HG8ahqfl.jpg

new phone, and picked up these giants today. They had 2 of each, I got extremely lucky!!

also otterbox commuter for iphone5....loving the phone so far.

RkOwnage

Well, it is Activision's game, and i know Toys for Bob makes them, but with Activision involved, Creativity is thrown out the window.

Sora_N

PSN card so I can buy Jak 1, NiGHTS, JSR, LBP Karting and Unfinished Swan on PSN. Killer deals imo, I resubbed just to buy them!

I also bought Ni no Kuni yesterday with the steelbook (pictured).

Ban Puncher

Special shout-out to Yes Boss! for helping me source the ashtrays. Today's photo is presented in TATE MODE in YB's honour.

AY8YXvC.jpg

Club Sega & Taito ashtrays - Been after a few since my last trip to Japan. Now to take up smoking again.
Joystick Gamers! - Gorgeous photos of various arcades in Japan.
Anarchy Reigns PS3 - Kamiya asking Kotaku "Do you eat shit?" deserves a double dip.
Balloon Fight Wii U VC - 30 cents? No brainer.
Mysterious Japanese KitKats - A nice surprise that came with the ashtrays. 'Pumpkin Pudding'? 'Vanilla Ice'? Forget smoking again, I need the full taste experience.

rakanishu

Banned
You have a link to that remote controlled backlight on Dealextreme? Been searching on there but can't find it. Driving me nuts.

It's a combination of these three SKUs:
1x http://dx.com/p/wireless-touch-panel-remote-controller-for-rgb-led-strip-light-67412
1x http://dx.com/s/AC+to+DC+12V+1A+Power+Adaptor+with+5.4mm+DC+Plug Just choose the plug-type you need. Any 12 volt will do since you have to cut the cable anyway.
2x http://dx.com/p/rgb-multicolored-1-meter-30-led-6w-light-strip-dc-12v-14965

Only assembly required is to strip some cables and connect the wires :)

FINALBOSS

Banned

Nice thanks man. Does that require any fancy engineering/electrical prowess to make work or did you literally just plug the remote/controllers into the LED strips and power it up with the cable, lol. Cause that's all I'd be able to handle really.

edit: I had sent you a PM too but I don't know if juniors receive them...if not you'll have a PM from me when you become a member, lolz.

lordimmortal

Neo Member

Anarchy Reigns Becuase its Platinum & Sega which means Brilliant

Hotel Transylvania for the long weekend as the whole family loved it at the movies

Two items from the Hospital Shop the best DnB label out there a signed by the man London Elektricity copy of Yikes! and relsaes number 200 NHS200 The Hospital Visual Compendium coffee table book

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Special shout-out to Yes Boss! for helping me source the ashtrays.

AY8YXvC.jpg

Man I totally irrationally want those ashtrays too, and I don't smoke either.

Actually, if I did smoke, I wouldn't want to ruin them :p

Csokis

ASUS P8Z77-V
Intel Core i7-3770
Alpenföhn K2 Mount Doom
16GB Patriot Viper 3 Black Mamba DDR3-1866MHz
2xArctic Cooling F14 (14cm)
Arctic Cooling F12 Pro (12cm)
Coolink SWiF2 1201 (12cm)

pOyF318.jpg

Anarchy Reigns Becuase its Platinum & Sega which means Brilliant

Hotel Transylvania for the long weekend as the whole family loved it at the movies

Two items from the Hospital Shop the best DnB label out there a signed by the man London Elektricity copy of Yikes! and relsaes number 200 NHS200 The Hospital Visual Compendium coffee table book

Jealous of your Hospital stuff. London Elektricity is one of my favourite producers.

Top Bottom