• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
LiK said:
with that lucky scratch ticket, damn you. Burnout is out already? i thought it was out on 1/22...

I bought the ipod for 224 with a 3 year warranty. Burnout i found in nyc.:D

Tiduz

Eurogaime
zomg

ipod_touch_2327.jpg

8gig, loving it.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Tiduz said:
zomg

http://xs223.xs.to/xs223/08041/ipod_touch_2327.jp

8gig, loving it.[/QUOTE]

I almost bought an ipod itouch, really hard to deny the sexiness of it, but i need more space especially for songs and videos. I've already put 5G (season 2 of heroes) of video on my ipod classic and 25G of music.

I would buy apple's ipod itouch and the Samsung YP-P2 if they had at least 30G....sigh maybe in 2 more years.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
neojubei said:
I almost bought an ipod itouch, really hard to deny the sexiness of it, but i need more space especially for songs and videos. I've already put 5G (season 2 of heroes) of video on my ipod classic and 25G of music.

I would buy apple's ipod itouch and the Samsung YP-P2 if they had at least 30G....sigh maybe in 2 more years.

I know what you mean, i won an 30 gb ipod video last year thats why i got the touch :), but then again i dont need that much space at all ^^

What does suck, i got a sillicon case for it and now it wont fit in my universal cradle :/

Im really really happy. Contra 4 and Geo Wars both $30, Glory Days 2 and Card Fighter DS $20, Guilty Gear $10 from Toysrus, and EBA for free! Cause I bought a friend a 360 with my walmart discount and saved him 30 bucks.
DSC00392.jpg

DSC00393.jpg

DSC00394.jpg

dsgames.jpg

Rimshot

InfectedZero said:
Im really really happy. Contra 4 and Geo Wars both $30, Glory Days 2 and Card Fighter DS $20, Guilty Gear $10 from Toysrus, and EBA for free! Cause I bought a friend a 360 with my walmart discount and saved him 30 bucks.

Your buys are awesome :) Except Guilty.

Kweh

Can you take a pic of the spine on the PAL version please!

Pray's it's logo artwork and not the crappy black text on white background

dsc00174775.jpg

If you're wondering about Hour of Victory, it's a funny game. From the incoherent nonsense story to the breackdancing nazis, humongous spritebased particle effects, and the most retarded final mission ever conceived, this actionfuled thrillride never fails to fulfill your expectations of it to be a hilariously buggy sack of crap.

jakeellis01

Kweh said:
Can you take a pic of the spine on the PAL version please!

Pray's it's logo artwork and not the crappy black text on white background

its a logo artwork on the spine for the PAL Version... I can confirm this

Davedough

Title says non-gaming goods, so I'm posting my big January purchase. Its not gaming, BUT it will contain all my gaming in the very very near future. Waiting to close the deal...

240xgz9.jpg

Davedough said:
Title says non-gaming goods, so I'm posting my big January purchase. Its not gaming, BUT it will contain all my gaming in the very very near future. Waiting to close the deal...

240xgz9.jpg

is that your house?

nice

Cdammen

loot_22jan07_1.jpg

loot_22jan07_2.jpg

Finally got a PSP Slim & Lite (I sold my old PSP in august 2007, but I kept the games). Also bought Everybody's Golf because it was dirt cheap. Can't play anything seriously yet because I don't have a memory stick... I ordered one but it will take 1 to 3 days before it arrives. Oooh the pain :(

The revamped PSP is freaking amazing! I was really blown away by the improvements. The buttons and the nub feel a lot "tighter" and more responsive. I had really great control of my ship in WipEout Pure. The screen also looks brighter and more detailed and the ghosting seems less apparent. But the size/weight really caught me off guard. The reduction is really excellent, the systems feels really portable this time around. Thumbs up for Sony.

...wow, I have a huuuge PSP backlog :lol

hanpusu-taichou said:
Came last week, but I was to lazy (and busy playing this awesome shit!) so here it is finally.

http://static.pici.se/pictures/hxEaItjdX.jpg
Hej Hanpusu :*

(EDIT) Also ordered Jeanne d'Arc from VGP. It will probably arrive at the end of this week.

Exitus_pt

b409_1.JPG

illusion of time and secret of evermore(not pictured)

the beginning of my snes RPG collection :) lets just hope i started with the right foot

jan08d.jpg

Zack and Wiki is awesome. It's at #17 in the Week 3 PAL charts, lets all try to knock it up a few spots!

[edit] Exitus... that's my favourite SNES RPG. I love it, you'll love it too. Just make sure you do kill every enemy in the game, or the
vampires
will thrash your lilly un-prepared ass.

F-Pina

Davedough said:

240xgz9.jpg

Dude, those houses are so cool. Here in Portugal we all have big fences around every house and all you see on the streets are walls followed by walls.

Osaka

Did not ask for this tag
InfectedZero said:
DSC00393.jpg

How is that Guilty Gear DS? I've been tempted to try it out.

gray_fox224

Davedough said:

240xgz9.jpg

Congrats!

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
NameGenerated said:
That mouse looks just like the Microsoft Habu (Which is made by Razer). I love it, enjoy.

Yea it pretty much is. I should probably take a picture of the mouse + mat, in some actual light of course.

Davedough said:

240xgz9.jpg

Congrats man. I bought a little condo last year. Cant wait to move into a house.

Got these over the past week:

2213334947_f172009188_o.jpg

Love Hina Manga vol.1-14 (Borders, B.Dalton's Clearance).

2213334987_1ba259aba4_o.jpg

Yotsuba&! Manga vol.3-5.

2214127676_7069897309_o.jpg

One Piece Unlimited Adventure, and Trauma Center for DS.

Cdammen said:
Hej Hanpusu :*
Hej älskling! :D

Silicon Knight said:
Is that game import friendly?
Oh yes. You probably wont be able to read the manual, but the game includes english text options.
Well, you should like korean/japanese music also, because some of the music is in that language of course ;)

But I like it, have played it almost everyday since I got it. First goal now is to advance from four buttons to five buttons.

IMG_0717.jpg

*The CalorieMate box keitai was something I just had to have :lol.

IMG_0856.jpg

*Yes that's a sealed MGS 20th Anniversary Kubrick box...

2 Paul Frank t-shirts (one of which I had to get on principle alone - the youtube one...):
IMG_0858.jpg

IMG_0860.jpg

*close-up on the youtube shirt:
IMG_0859.jpg

*Inside of the MGS box:
IMG_0861.jpg

*All figures identified - no bonus figures :(
IMG_0862.jpg

I'll be picking-up No More Heroes tomorrow.

Roxas

some stuff i picked up today

23-01-08_1047-1.jpg

-Sonic Adventure DX
-Neverwinter Nights
-Prey

It was 3 for £10 in GAME, so i thought "why not"

-Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games. Finally...even if it sucks, it'll still be a fun party game.

Rimshot

Must know the name of that duck or chick or whatever it is! It's almost as evil as the penguin in Wallace & Gromit :D Need as background!

Top Bottom