• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

btf1980

IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0565.jpg

solidefy

xS1TH L0RDx said:
what are those star wars items and where can i get them?

They're Star Wars Mighty Muggs, made by Hasbro. I stumbled upon them @ Target for $9.99 each. Theres also Han Solo, Chewbacca and Darth Maul out there, but they only had these three.

chimster

solidefy said:
They're Star Wars Mighty Muggs, made by Hasbro. I stumbled upon them @ Target for $9.99 each. Theres also Han Solo, Chewbacca and Darth Maul out there, but they only had these three.

are these new? I want

zoku88

I actually meant to order this a loooooong time ago but I realized just last week that I never completed the order XD

Awesome bunch of Game Boy games there, DTJAAAM! Also how's Furu Furu Park?

Gagaman said:
Oh wow, you found a boxed copy of Streets of Rage 3! That's one of the rarest Mega Drive games out there isn't it? =O

Yeah, I was pretty amazed to come across it in a pawn shop! As an added bonus it also came with Snake Rattle 'N Roll's instruction manual for some reason! =o

ghostsquad002.jpg

Sega's giving the gun away with Ghost Squad here, it's certainly better than the Zapper! =x Powershot Pinball more like Powershit amiriteololol. This was a complete blind purchase, bought just because it was finally another pinball game on the system. It feels half complete or something, there's barely any sound effects, the ball floats around like it's on the moon and the manual has no English at all. ='(

LiK

Infernal Monkey said:
ghostsquad002.jpg

Sega's giving the gun away with Ghost Squad here, it's certainly better than the Zapper! =x Powershot Pinball more like Powershit amiriteololol. This was a complete blind purchase, bought just because it was finally another pinball game on the system. It feels half complete or something, there's barely any sound effects, the ball floats around like it's on the moon and the manual has no English at all. ='(

dang dude, that's an awesome preorder bonus!

.hacked

ikeatv01363.jpg

New TV stand from Ikea, also got some bookshelves and some other things but I will set em up early next month when the new floors and paining is done (they start tomorrow!!!!! :D)

game124581.jpg

About to head out, will drop by the store to pick up something.
Only picking up one, but cant choose between no more heroes or burnout.

Opinions, advice, suggestions? I promise to post a shitty pic tomorrow (showing how i ignored everyone and bought a used copy of dynasty warrior 2 xtreme uber musou, complete with cum incrusted manual and disc).

bryehn

First of all, I forgot to post this last month:

dec22-singband.jpg

Now onto this month...

The Wii Zapper, which I actually bought for Trauma Centre (long story, involves cerebral palsy):

jan24-link.jpg

The DualShock 3, I love it:

jan24-ds3.jpg

and finally some games:

jan24-games.jpg

Got Oblivion for $20. It was "used" but in excellent shape, don't even think the map had been unfolded. Pretty sure it was a rental copy that never got rented. Played 10+ hours my first day. Stuntman was only $20 too, and it was worth every cent and then some. Burnout is the reason I got the DualShock 3, and my first multiplat purchase for PS3. Looks like a lot of GAF is doing the same. Wasn't planning on picking up Endless Ocean, but No More Heroes was delayed in Canada for a couple weeks. Gld I picked it up though...besides looking like ass on my TV, the game itself is very enjoyable and relaxing...should occupy some lazy Sundays now that football's over.

Not pictured: Burnout 3 (Xbox Original), Omega Five, PixelJunk Monsters

rc213

bryehn said:
First of all, I forgot to post this last month:

[IMGhttp://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e5/bryehn/dec22-singband.jpg[/IMG]

Now onto this month...

The Wii Zapper, which I actually bought for Trauma Centre (long story, involves cerebral palsy):

[IMGhttp://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e5/bryehn/jan24-link.jpg[/IMG]

The DualShock 3, I love it:

[IMGhttp://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e5/bryehn/jan24-ds3.jpg[/IMG]

and finally some games:

[IMGhttp://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e5/bryehn/jan24-games.jpg[/IMG]

Got Oblivion for $20. It was "used" but in excellent shape, don't even think the map had been unfolded. Pretty sure it was a rental copy that never got rented. Played 10+ hours my first day. Stuntman was only $20 too, and it was worth every cent and then some. Burnout is the reason I got the DualShock 3, and my first multiplat purchase for PS3. Looks like a lot of GAF is doing the same. Wasn't planning on picking up Endless Ocean, but No More Heroes was delayed in Canada for a couple weeks. Gld I picked it up though...besides looking like ass on my TV, the game itself is very enjoyable and relaxing...should occupy some lazy Sundays now that football's over.

Not pictured: Burnout 3 (Xbox Original), Omega Five, PixelJunk Monsters

Holy crap $20 for the GOTY version is a steal, Where?

I've never participated in one of these threads before, so I'm gonna include a Christmas pic as well :p
Xmas stuff
1226072041.jpg

Jan stuff
0117081524.jpg

0117081524a.jpg

0117081527.jpg

sorry for the shitty cell phone pics.

Alpha_eX

merch_jan_2.jpg

Just got a set of MGS Kubrick figures and 2100 XBL points to download those new Guitar Hero tracks and Rez when it's finally out, might get Metal Slug 3, worth it?

mileS

digital camera is acting up...

I just got myself a PS3(40gig) with Uncharted and Burnout Paradise! Downloading all the updates as we speak.

LiK

disgaea figs + magna carta game complete from ebay. pretty cool cuz the poster, artbook and even the instruction manual are untouched and in mint condition. got it for a great price too :D
magna.jpg

gunnm LE mangas and figure.
gunnm.jpg

altec 2.1 speakers, got it from a 1 day sale for half the retail price. also got some HDMI and optical cables along with speaker wires.
sound.jpg

Ramune

zoku88 said:
I actually meant to order this a loooooong time ago but I realized just last week that I never completed the order XD

Is that a good game to get? I keep seeing it, but haven't heard much about it. Think the GameStop I was at had that strategy guide too!

Anyway:

January.jpg

Top Bottom