• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

Atolm

qE1Qn.jpg

9,95€, can't complain.

Rikkun

The_Player said:
11350258.jpg

Unexpectedly bought Scot Pilgrim, Part 2. Should I read the first part, if I saw the movie already?
Yes, the movie covers all 6 books in his own way. It's practically (you can open if you know the story)
one evil-ex per book

Lourio

Galaxy Convoy. I currently have him combined with Sonic Bomber. I can also combine him with Ligerjack (no pics yet :p)

Botox, beautiful guitar!

TxdoHawk said:
Man, that is a beautiful guitar. I am as musically inept as that guitar is shiny, though.

it's not too shiny though because the guitar is nitrocellulose lacquer....it has a gloss...but it doesn't have the dipped-in-glass look. The thinner finish adds to the resonance but it dings easier and ages faster though.

But I am going to have someone rub out the gloss to make it even less so. And I am upgrading the wiring and the bridge too. Just waiting for my parts :)

Gameboy415

Got some great deals on last minute pickups over the last few days:

1106Misc.jpg

3DS - Bust-A-Move Universe -$16 @ Toys R Us
3DS - Rabbids Travel in Time 3D -$16 @ Toys R Us
3DS - Rayman 3D - $16 @ Toys R Us
3DS - Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D & 3DS case - pre-ordered from Capcom and got the LE 3DS case free :)
PS1 - Tales of Destiny - $1.99 @ Goodwill
PS1 - Beyond the Beyond - $1.99 @ Goodwill

rSpooky

BotoxAgent said:
Just got a Gibson Les Paul Traditional

2ryn7ya.jpg

Gorgeous,
It is my favorite guitare brand and model. THough I will never own one ..lol. I dont play enough anymore to justify getting one.

But yeah.. always loved the les paul.
Enjoy it.

Amory

Acrylic7 said:
I don't want to sound like a jerk.

But are you eating alone tonight?

haha yeah. my girlfriend's away and felt like grilling something so i picked up a steak. then i saw that ice cream...

i guess it looks kinda pathetic? maybe i guess. i was more in a "im alone and ima enjoy it" mode.

Acrylic7

Amory Blaine said:
haha yeah. my girlfriend's away and felt like grilling something so i picked up a steak. then i saw that ice cream...

i guess it looks kinda pathetic? maybe i guess. i was more in a "im alone and ima enjoy it" mode.

not at all.

I admire your Hungry Man dinner.

Takao

Banned
Gamble said:
Where in the maximized hell did you find this at!?!?!?

It should be in all general retailers in the US.

If you're not in the US, you're SOL as the set is US (meaning no Canada) only.

a1m

Banned
Where's the July thread?

Amory Blaine said:

That doesn't look pathetic at all, why would it? The steak looks delicious.

a1m said:
Well someone else do the thread then. Don't understand why it has to be MM.
The copycat threads are never successful. People just wait for the real deal.
I tried it once, so I know this first-hand :(

CPCunha

Toasty...best keyboard ever mate... my GF is always like "can i check my email" when shes over at my place...

....i know its just for the *clicky* sound.

C.T.

Gameboy415 said:
Got some great deals on last minute pickups over the last few days:

[B]PS1 - Tales of Destiny[/B] - $1.99 @ Goodwill
[B]PS1 - Beyond the Beyond[/B] - $1.99 @ Goodwill[/QUOTE]

I am jealous. Awesome deal.

Top Bottom