• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT7| Make friends, then kill them (SIGNUPS OPEN, NEW PLAYERS WELCOME)

Fat4all

Banned
gcRMr6.gif

Hmph, nooooooow I can wish a happy new year. Only scum wishes it as early as you guys.

But seriously, I love this community and has made what was personally a particularly lousy year a lot better! <3 Here's to more unnecessary gambits and completely unwarranted to mislynches in 2017!

Hmph, nooooooow I can wish a happy new year. Only scum wishes it as early as you guys.

But seriously, I love this community and has made what was personally a particularly lousy year a lot better! <3 Here's to more unnecessary gambits and completely unwarranted to mislynches in 2017!

oh no 2017 is now no longer fab that OA has joined us ; __ ;
a smol spoder luvs the OA <3 happy new year u! \o/

Sawneeks

Banned
New Years Resolutions:
1. Don't get lynched
2. Cause mislynches
3. Make sure Zelda Mafia's [redacted] role works as intended
4. Laugh at the idea of balance
5. Work out a little bit more
6. End pineapples and chocolate ice cream

Here's to another year of lying and murder. Happy New Year Gafia! I love you all and hope your 2017 will be amazing. <3

Fireblend

Banned
Happy new year Gafia buddies! Joining this community is definitely up there in last year's highlights for me. May you execute a ton of gambits and improve your win rate this year.

Kawl_USC

Fuck you guys are tight.

Super glad I didn't get shanked last night.

You're all good people

Except Cabot

Retro

Ouroborulous

Blarg

Kyan

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Are we getting paula deen mafia where everyone is either paula deen or one of her sons?

RetroMG

Let Season 8.5 begin!

Games will proceed in roughly this order:

1. The Legend of Zelda Mafia - Sawneeks and Lone_Prodigy
2. Contagion Mafia - Dusksoldier
3. Danganronpa 3 Mafia - CrimsonFist
4. Gafia 3: Twilight of the Gafians - Ourobolus

Gafia 3 will begin when all other games have finished. The start time on the other three will be staggered as the player base allows.

Sawneeks

Banned
Legend of Zelda Mafia |OT| A Lynch to the Past

IGN - " Just the right amount of water " 7.8/10

RetroMG - " Not as great as the best Zelda game of all time (Wand of Gamelon) but it's pretty good " 8/10

Ourobololus - " I don't die in the beginning so it's already the best game ever" 10/10

Players: 20
Complexity: Medium (6/7 on the Crab scale)
Closed Set-up. This is also a Cosplay Game, everyone is a named role and all players who need one will be given a safe fake claim. You also don't need to know anything about The Legend of Zelda to play!

Adventurers in Hyrule:

1. Sophia
2. StanleyPalmtree
3. Sorian
4. Franconp
5. Melonrabbit
6. Ty4on
7. AbsolutBro
8. Natiko
9. CzarTim
10. CCS
11. Splinter
12. Acohrs
13. Cabot
14. Kyanrute
15. Kawl
16. Ynnek7
17. Nin1000
18. Bronx-Man
19. Pop-O-Matic
20. MagnumBoy20xx

Pre-order now and receive 50% off the Gafia Season Pass!

Top Bottom