• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT7| Make friends, then kill them (SIGNUPS OPEN, NEW PLAYERS WELCOME)

Oh, before I forget!... just for those who aren't very familiar with mini mafia, there will be post requirements. I'm trying to put together a committed player base who enjoys good old fashioned scum hunting mafia. If you can't really commit, or if we can't get enough players, I rather not run it instead of running it with players who won't have enough time and commitment to enjoy the ride.

Am occasionally a srs spoder.

acohrs

I'll play, depending on if someone is kind enough to forcefully remove me from Mr. Dusk's Wild Ride soon

33661783.jpg

Danganronpa 3 Signups:

1. Royal_Flush
2. Bronx-Man
3. *Splinter
4. Sophia
5. OceanicAir
6. Terrabyte20xx
7. StarSketch
8. nin1000
9. Natiko
10. Sorian
11. StanleyPalmtree
12. Ty4on
13. AbsolutBro
14. FluxWaveZ
15. Faddy
16. kingkitty
17. Karkador
18. - (Blargonaut)

Replacements:

1. CCS
2. Swamped
3. Trigger

Might have one more space, not sure yet. If the final space fills up today, we can probably start on Saturday.

RetroMG

Sometimes I look at a game setup, and the only appropriate response is maniacal laughter. Danganronpa 3 is a fine example of that.

Burbeting

Banned
Sometimes I look at a game setup, and the only appropriate response is maniacal laughter. Danganronpa 3 is a fine example of that.

Sometimes I look at a game setup, and wonder if it will take 5 or 50 hours to balance it. Danganronpa 3 is a fine example of that.

;)

Ourobolus

Banned
Sometimes I look at a game setup, and then knock myself unconscious from banging my head on my desk. Danganronpa 3 is a fine example of that.

Natiko

Banned
So what you're saying is I've signed up for a very simple Mafia game with participants that will calmly and coherently explain their thoughts in just a couple of posts per phase. Got it.

Quoting for the new page for a lovely spider:

mini mafia: smol spoder edition

1. kawl_usc
2. melon
3. squidy
4. haly
5. gorlak

join now or be full with ragrets forever
*chance may be 0% in alternative reality

Bats, Time and LP joined.

5 spots left!!!

hi everyone I would like to join mini

yea ok i'll play in mini

Yay! Bats and time!!!

Put me in mini.

Am will be a testy spoder pardonnez moi but will boo be able to keep to a 10 posts per day phase requirement? Mmm?

Needs sweet promises, boo

Make me sweet promises, boo

Only then will this spider puts you into the roster

@blargi, aaaaa thank you! ❤ hope you will have loads of fun in dr3!!

Top Bottom