• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT7| Make friends, then kill them (SIGNUPS OPEN, NEW PLAYERS WELCOME)

*Splinter

Remember kids, don't talk about Fight Club, P = Pool = Scumtell, and lynch all Lucky Buddies on sight.

raw
*shudder*

Natiko

Banned
I see the previous ones referenced so often. I should really go back and skim them some, especially as I have a feeling I'll miss out on signups for this one due to being in a game currently.

Sophia

I see the previous ones referenced so often. I should really go back and skim them some, especially as I have a feeling I'll miss out on signups for this one due to being in a game currently.

Reading Danganronpa Mafia was the reason I signed up to play. XD

Danganronpa 3 Signups are now open:

1. Royal_Flush
2. Bronx-Man
3. *Splinter
4. Sophia
5. OceanicAir
6. Terrabyte20xx
7. StarSketch
8. nin1000
9. Natiko
10. Sorian
11. StanleyPalmtree
12. Ty4on
13. AbsolutBro
14. FluxWaveZ
15. Faddy

Replacements:

1. CCS
2. Swamped

In principal I'm way too busy for playing Mafia right now, but how could I possibly pass on the revival of my first game ever? With a cool new mechanic? Fuck this, sign me up, even though I will regret it.

Sawneeks

Banned
Zelda Mafia has ended! Congrats to the Scum Team ( Acohrs, AB, Terra, and Ynnek ) and Nin for your victory! \o/

Boards and such will be open on OG shortly.

RetroMG

Ynnny for best admin, amazing job as always.

RetroMG said:
It's either going to be one of the most loved or most hated games we've ever run, and I'm honestly not sure which

I stand by this. It's a special kind of crazy, I'm just not sure if it's Gafia 1 crazy, NX crazy, or Volcano Island crazy.

Awesome job yn! I've really enjoyed being a part of the community ever since joining my first game.

<3 you are a terrific player and new joiner <3 i've had the best of times spectating and rooting for you, natichan <3

splinteroo, dont let all them wins get to ur head, nao :D

retro, ty ty (dont kick me from mod channel anymore ; __ ;) (a spoder works hard)

You got me in the losers bracket Yn? Man...man...not that I can disagree but 2017 is gonna be different.

Probably.

i wanna see receipts gif and all that :>
good luck in 2017 vere!!!

yonyon, well.... if you like your pizzas with pineapples i guess it follows that you would like plain, bland, tasteless roles >:3

nin1000

Banned
Thank you very much for that chart YN!

I even found my name in there :))))))))

i appreciate all the work you are doing for this community.

Just wanted to let everyone know that i am very happy how this community turned out and how it evolved into something that is much more than mafia games.

The adding of a discord channel helped to create friendships in between games and to thicken those that were already existing.

a big and warm

THANK YOU for all of that.​

Let 2017 be another great year for mafia games

*Splinter

splinteroo, dont let all them wins get to ur head, nao :D
Sorry yn you're about a year too late with this advice.

14 games in and my reads are as useless as ever though :D

Also just realised I was 1 ordinary role away from being both luckiest and unluckiest :D

Thank you very much for that chart YN!

I even found my name in there :))))))))

i appreciate all the work you are doing for this community.

Just wanted to let everyone know that i am very happy how this community turned out and how it evolved into something that is much more than mafia games.

The adding of a discord channel helped to create friendships in between games and to thicken those that were already existing.

a big and warm

THANK YOU for all of that.​

Let 2017 be another great year for mafia games
nin 3.0

Top Bottom