• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT9| Rick and Morty Mafia now taking Sign Ups!

Verelios

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO KAWL WHO SHARES MY BIRTHDAY AND IS YOUNGER THAN MY BY HOURS
2968376.jpg

Happy belated, Kawl!

And I just wanna say thanks to the people who showed up. It was so nice to be setting up and to see friendly faces as I moved to a new streaming platform. Thank you so much. Streaming can be nervewracking and it really helped. <3

Happy belated, Kawl!

And I just wanna say thanks to the people who showed up. It was so nice to be setting up and to see friendly faces as I moved to a new streaming platform. Thank you so much. Streaming can be nervewracking and it really helped. <3

Sorry I missed it. Half a job thing today. Let's me know the next time you stream :)

Bowlie

Banned
Happy belated, Kawl!

I missed (aka slept while watching) yesterday but managed to be there today, Fortnite looked cool!

And happy birthday, beautiful people \o/

Kyanrute

oh noes some murders going on in bear boat

should have not trusted the bear, says the former bear food

sad birthday to all

Darryl

Banned
Hey, GAFia, I dunno if this is cool to share or not but since you're my people I'd like to share. Starting tonight at midnight eastern US time, I'm participating in a charity gaming marathon for the Trevor Project (and one of our streamers will be featured on the Xbox dashboard tomorrow morning!). I'm streaming for six hours - three tonight and three tomorrow - and will be doing support and background work the rest of the time. If you want to come hang out or anything, here's the info. :) (it does mean I might be a little late for the start of the day in LB2, but I will be there ASAP for my booboo bear Flush).

this stream site is so laggy

hahahahaha it's so good to know finally who that was! Yeah, I guess your username would be taken elsewhere, eh? It's a good one, though.

And we hit our fundraising goal yesterday so there was much rejoicing! I've been playing a little Fortnite since then and MAN is it easier to make sense of that game's systems when you can spend time poring over the menus and don't have someone yelling at you. I love bosslady but she's bossy. XD

hahahahaha it's so good to know finally who that was! Yeah, I guess your username would be taken elsewhere, eh? It's a good one, though.

And we hit our fundraising goal yesterday so there was much rejoicing! I've been playing a little Fortnite since then and MAN is it easier to make sense of that game's systems when you can spend time poring over the menus and don't have someone yelling at you. I love bosslady but she's bossy. XD

I noticed when I watched for half an hour or something :D. Didn't write anything though.

Didn't want to keep you in suspense for too long :D. And yes, it's a struggle to use this name online at times, although I did get a suitable version of it on steam. Probably going to another Lost related username to change it to, but I must say windierpines has a certain charm to it.

Congrats on making your goal, I'm happy for you guys and I'm sure they'll be happy for the money too! I can't say I'm surprised that you've played more Fortnite though, heh. And Bosslady being bossy is half the fun though, how else could she ensure that you'd build a decent base? You should definitely do more co-streams together.

cabot

Would anyone who's mildly talented in the way of photoshop be willing to edit a photo to make it my new avatar?

It's not Gorillaz related I swear.

Top Bottom