• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT9| Rick and Morty Mafia now taking Sign Ups!

squidyj

Reposting for new page.

I heard some people suggest they were interested in Dark Souls Mafia, those poor deluded fools. (only volunteers after this post will be counted)

Welcome to Dark Souls Mafia, the Dark Souls of mafia. Dark Souls Mafia is designed to be a different experience to what you might be used to on this forum, as such it's important that you READ THIS before signing up to play.

• The setup of this game is known, there are 17 players. Detailed role information will be available in the game thread.
    • 1 Cop
    • 1 Doctor
    • 1 Hypnotist
    • 1 Arsonist
    • 1 Godfather
    • 2 Goons
    • 10 Vanilla Townies
  • No role or alignment information is revealed on player death. Instead, at the start of every even numbered day phase (Day 2, 4, etc) the moderator will announce the number of anti-town dead. IE if on night 2 The Arsonist ignites The Godfather and on day 3 town Lynches the Arsonist the moderator will indicate that 2 anti-town players are dead at the start of Day 4
  • The Mafia team is not allowed to communicate beyond voting on kill targets at night. This voting will consist of forwarding targets and either agreeing or disagreeing. No discussion of reasoning is allowed at any time.
  • The source of any night kill will be given. IE if the Arsonist had previously doused player A and the Mafia choose to kill A the same night the Arsonist ignites, the following day phase the moderator will indicate that A was killed by mafia and ignited by the arsonist.

Signups
  1. Burbeting
  2. Fireblend
  3. nin1000
  4. Muffin1611
  5. isaacnukem
  6. verelios
  7. kitsunelaine
  8. Trigger
  9. oreomunsta
  10. flatearthpandas
  11. StanleyPalmtree
  12. CornBurrito
  13. Christina Mackenzie
  14. hey_monkey
  15. sawneeks
  16. LordOfCastamere
  17. rac

Replacements
  1. melonrabbit

Game start will be announced once there are enough signups and days can be expected to start at 12pm PST

Actually can you put me on replacement for Dark Souls? I'm waiting on Buffy :)

Me too but I haven't heard anything since it supposedly went up the chain to be checked over. :(

Also with the need for spec, please please! Poor Retro, trying to deal with wiggly baby and we are all so needy.

I dunno, no one loves me enough to let me know what's up </3

I have to prepare myself mentally if I'm gonna mod. Will need to purchase many fine adult beverages so that when people complain, I can't find a way to care.

I MEAN UH I HAVE TO PUT MY BEST FOOT FORWARD. (also I have conferences coming up when I'll be gone for 3-4 days at a stretch so who should I talk to about that? They're in October and November but it's probably good to consider scheduling there)

I dunno, no one loves me enough to let me know what's up </3

I have to prepare myself mentally if I'm gonna mod. Will need to purchase many fine adult beverages so that when people complain, I can't find a way to care.

I MEAN UH I HAVE TO PUT MY BEST FOOT FORWARD. (also I have conferences coming up when I'll be gone for 3-4 days at a stretch so who should I talk to about that? They're in October and November but it's probably good to consider scheduling there)

Retro and Ynny.

You can also get a co-mod if you'd like.

cabot

I'm willing to help out on Buffy on the modding side.

If need be.

One of the new players that wants to join it is a real piece of work.

Was waiting for love boat to wrap to page you, kikimon. But your Buffy is slated to go up with Berserk. Estimated launching in October.

AbBro's Rick and Morty mafia is coming up next, to accompany Dork Souls, for September games.

I would love to have cabot as a co-mod, since he was there with me, trying to control my wilder impulses. October I have a conference from 4-7 and then I have another in early November, 16-19. During the first one I will be available, but probably not during the second. So it should be workable but having a co-mod in a different time zone would be tops regardless.

SO LONG AS CABOT UNDERSTANDS I AM HIS LORD AND MASTER, OF COURSE.

Sawneeks

Banned
2586316-dark_souls_what.gif

feeling bold.

sign me up for dork souls, please.

fwiw, I thought you were doing fine in LB.

I tunneled too much and should have left better notes in private chat, tbh, instead of keeping everything to the main thread.

Sry for the latter to racohrs! Didn't make it easier for you, unfortunately :p

nin1000

Banned
I tunneled too much and should have left better notes in private chat, tbh, instead of keeping everything to the main thread.

You sucked as much as I did.
I suck every game.
Yet I keep coming back.
You will do fine next game.
Embrace it.
Sucking ain't so bad.

Fat4all

Banned
nah, no training

when I got hired as a graphic designer 4 years ago I was very literate with computers in general, but had no idea how to use Photoshop. I adapted to it p quickly just by messing with it as much as I could, though.

didn't even know ps could be used to mess with gifs until about a year ago or so, goofing around with it has improved my gif-fu

Top Bottom