• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

81091929-c8542cca29d415f7aaee41c3d1.jpg

I just received a code to download a lost planet 2 demo from amazon how is it any different from the one released earlier? I can't find a thread for this.

Loxley

Auron_Kale said:
End of the month pick-ups for me:

IMG_1678.jpg

(had to buy 2 boxes of them :D)

Man, cereal companies just don't give a fuck anymore, do they? :lol

Quaker Oats:
"Suck our balls Jamie Oliver."™

The idea of Oops! All Berries always bugged the hell out of me. Something about that delicious mellow sugary taste of the crunch mixed with the bright sugary taste of the berries always seemed like the perfect balance of sugar cereal overload to me. All berries just seems wrong.

Also: fucking cereal mascots. Don't ever think too much about their existence. Captain crunch is this frighteningly overenthusiastic old man in a cheesy ship captain costume who wears a constant huge smile and is obsessed with giving children breakfast cereals loaded with sugar. Fucking christ, how do we come up with this stuff? It's downright scary.

HappyBivouac said:
The idea of Oops! All Berries always bugged the hell out of me. Something about that delicious mellow sugary taste of the crunch mixed with the bright sugary taste of the berries always seemed like the perfect balance of sugar cereal overload to me. All berries just seems wrong.

I always loved Cap'n Crunch but hated the berries. The crunchberry-less Cap'n Crunch is the sugar snack of the Gods. A cereal of nothing but crunchberries is perhaps the greatest crime mankind has ever committed.

March was a great month
100_0133.jpg
100_0134.jpg
100_0135.jpg

100_0136.jpg
100_0137.jpg

AMC and Disney love and a few other movies/games. Not pictured is Sonic Mega Collection(GC). Excuse the unimpressive pics, forgot I hadn't posted this month's pickups yet and tried to get them in before the month is over.

Scotch

Dogenzaka said:
I just thought you should know that possibly the greatest game ever with the greatest game soundtrack ever is in that picture of yours.
You really think Gun was that good?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Scotch said:
You really think Gun was that good?
Gun was the best western game pre RDR.

Better gameplay than Jet Set. I'm saying it now, Jet Set has great visuals, and atmosphere, but the core gameplay was always bad to me.

Top Bottom