• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Happy New Year)!

The "Back In Black" Air Jordan Dub Zero's
TPgMbqFl.jpg

Midnight Forces controller (late post) and my first amiibo Mega Man
14TVQR1l.jpg

Army Corps of Hell and Soul Sacrifice
CJX5TXll.jpg

Went digital for Dark Souls 2 and Mortal Kombat X
W2bqHGql.jpg

l71H6HZl.jpg

April is looking good

Strike

DSCN14301_zpstdsy1mm9.jpg

More art books.

DSCN14311_zpsmmbfrffz.jpg

Bought this on impulse. After all these years I can't believe I never got around to it until now.

032515_zpsuuuke3hb.jpg

Finally went on sale again. Can't wait to try these on my Vita.

Donrule01

Banned
Ral16rd.jpg

gonna make some space in my desktop
the power port is really small , i thought its bigger then that , and the texture is really nice

Love Anker products. I have a 30W all aluminum silver usb charger. Looks great and charges everything I have without fail. I also got a 3 pack of Anker USB mini cables. Those are solid as well.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Recent pick-ups from the past two months, including the two detolfs...and the room-- bought and moved into a condo!

Kotobukiya Street Fighter Bishoujo Statue Juri
Senran Kagura Estival Versus (Vita)
Sengoku Musou 4-II (Vita)
Hyperdevotion Noire (Vita)
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round (PS4)
Senran Kagura Estival Versus (PS4)
One Piece Kaizoku Musou 3 (PS4)
Dragon Quest Heroes (PS4)
Sengoku Musou 4-II (PS4)

Sadist

the hype to AOU begins
Woa, Rage of Ultron is out? How is it? Remender can write, but AXISAXISAXIS left a bad taste in my mouth;

My own pick-ups for this month;

Amiibo!

j9qHJb4m8LSpq.jpg

jnVOy8wugKDvh.jpg

ToSC and MGSR are the cheapest pick-ups in months; € 9,99 and € 5 :)

Taker34

Banned
Quite a good month!
image7vy4n.jpg

imagefplln.jpg

BloodBorne rocks. Wasn't able to play Dark Souls for more than 3-4 hours but BloodBorne is different. So lovely.
imagex0xry.jpg

imagetpa1a.jpg

TheMoon

I feel silly taking a photograph of my computer screen when I could just take a screenshot but them's the rules so there ya go:

poexck65.jpg

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
I feel silly taking a photograph of my computer screen when I could just take a screenshot but them's the rules so there ya go:

poexck65.jpg

I think... could be wrong... but I think a screenshot is allowed just fine. I've seen several, at least.

It's just standard product shots that are banned.

TheMoon

I think... could be wrong... but I think a screenshot is allowed just fine. I've seen several, at least.

It's just standard product shots that are banned.

I know, I've seen screenshots of digital goods, too. But I prefer the all-or-nothing approach :D

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
7LLwy37.jpg

33299m7.png

MEElectronics Air-Fi Matrix2 AF62 Bluetooth Wireless. It came with a hardish case made out of of faux carbon fiber.
Bluetooth aptx dongle
Steam games

Is that some good Schiit? What are you plugging into that Schiit?

New portable setup is Fulla with the new matrix when not using aptx.
R9VnzYv.jpg

Mostly the q701 with valli/magni combo when at home.

Tonza

fGnLDOh.jpg

A lot of games for the month. Not pictured is the Xbox One I picked up with Forza Horizon 2. Got everything pretty cheap except Bloodborne. (Sunset Overdrive, Halo 20 euros each, bottom row 10 euros each, all new)

ys45

tqBdjld.jpg

Managed to get a Mega Man Amiibo

PKO1Xo0.jpg

After being stuck at customs for like 5 days I got this last week with a wonderful $30 extra customs fee/tax -_-

zeS7Oik.jpg

Saw this on this thread or maybe the one from last month ? I had to get this :p

NpDEi68.jpg

I went to a videogame swap yesterday and went a bit crazy. Apologies for the poor picture quality; the iPad Air is not a great camera.

XzuB1Md.jpg

TheMoon

Ditto :D To be honest, I've never found them to be *that* bad personally.

Now I really need to get a move on with Majora's Mask 3D!

x7QqWMy.jpg

More copies! Seems like I'll be getting mine tomorrow so that's when I'll post the OT which is ready to go, btw.

HYPE!

TheMoon

Sigh. I wish the US was getting that black packaging. Looks so sweet.

Fun (and sad) fact: even Australia seems to be stuck with the white case since they are using the same slim cases as Japan and North America while EU has slightly thicker ones (a leftover from the multilingual manual days).

Top Bottom