• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Happy New Year)!

DryvBy

I have more but this is all I care to share:

AoBIe5p.jpg

Sylver

Banned
3NgsHNH.png

Dragon Ball Full Color - Freezer Saga #2
MS Wireless Display
Jaco - The Galactic Patrolman (Includes Goku's mother special chapter)
1kLiFPd.png

Bloodborne
Dragon Quest (I did not have bought it if localizations would have been announced earlier)
P7DsC9A.png

aXnzffT.png

A16 SHFiguart
P1IwC3l.png

Pennywise

Oh and I forgot my digital games with the easter offers.

40€ for :
PES
Sherlock Holmes
GoT Season Pass.

There is a promotion if you load 50€ on you PSN acc, you only have to pay 40.
Pretty great day.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
yBbkl7f.jpg

Homer vs Claptrap from the Claptrap in a box edition of the Borderlands Collection.

Maximus.

3NM3d0K.jpg

These companies know how to appeal to my childhood nostalgia. The build quality, heft, length, everything is top notch.

D2nJH3q.jpg

Really wanted more guides after getting the Majoras Mask guide, and got this set for $50!

qlwe3QZ.jpg

Was able to finally track down an Ike.

27cfnz8.jpg

Sylvatica

It's here! I'm so happy!

So glad it came today, gonna fire it up in a few moments.

I just hate that they printed the USK label on the case....
The case isn't that well made and the artbook has a little bump on it, but oh well.
Just happy I can play it!

//ARCANUM

3NM3d0K.jpg

These companies know how to appeal to my childhood nostalgia. The build quality, heft, length, everything is top notch.

D2nJH3q.jpg

Really wanted more guides after getting the Majoras Mask guide, and got this set for $50!

qlwe3QZ.jpg

Was able to finally track down an Ike.

27cfnz8.jpg

Where the hell did you get the Zelda book set for only $50?

JNjIf7A.jpg

Been easing up on the special editions the past few months, but I couldn't let the Nightmare Edition of Bloodborne slip. Not the most expansive CE ever, but I was surprised by how good the quality on the set is(the outer casing and the pen set especially.) Simple, but classy.

Captain America SteelBook set is a Blufans exclusive from China and Lone Survivor is a NovaMedia exclusive from Korea.

Ecto311

1435uQwl.jpg
Finally came and my daughter loves it. She opened him right after this pic was taken. Not a fan of gold my self.

TV: 60-inch KDL-W850B
Games: The Last of Us (remastered), Bloodborne, GTAV

Was thinking of using all of this as roommate bait, but I think I'm going to keep this to myself. That's the first ever tv set I've bought for myself.

enewtabie

Picked this up for $20. They said it didn't work. I did the old blow the cartridge port out and its up and running. Not a bad deal.

JackEtc

After both my DS4's left sticks went to shit I decided to finally pull the trigger, just in time for Bloodborne:

P8S5Pcx.jpg

Definitely worth it

Kawika

IMG_20150326_135024427.jpg

Finally got a Sony PVM monitor. I also found my NES that has been hiding in my parent's loft since the early 90s.

ta155

Only making decent progress on this darn uni essay stands in the way of me diving into a Souls game for the first time....

IMG_20150327_152026.jpg

Vaga

Finally in my hands
IMAG0233.jpg

IMAG0234.jpg

IMAG0235.jpg

Build quality is fantastic
IMAG0236.jpg

Appreciate that the trinkets are made of solid steel instead of cheap plastic
IMAG0237.jpg

Top Bottom