• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2015 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Happy New Year)!

mr_toa

DSCF0608.jpg

what a beaut :)

Lombax

Banned
Ready for Bloodborne, and Galak-Z (whenever that happens...)

CAoM8X6UQAAxHTG.jpg

and built in anticipation of my first colony showing up next month!!!

CAKOUdIUYAAedHI.jpg

CAKOUzVVIAAT3Za.jpg

CAKOVI6UcAAOMQr.jpg

I'm debating getting another hive, + colony but Bees are hard to come by at this this time of year in NH.

TheMoon

feboxiqjul.jpg

finally arrived! ...of course it got stuck in customs and I had to pay up. but at least it's here!

it's funny how the Path of Radiance soundtrack is the one that comes in the big cardboard box with the empty space in it and the Radiant Dawn OST comes solo and you can put it into the empty slot. Why not just sell both of them together right away?

L.O.R.D

Ral16rd.jpg

gonna make some space in my desktop
the power port is really small , i thought its bigger then that , and the texture is really nice

Maximus.

Got my hands on some Wave 2 World of Nintendo figures! I am still looking for Samus and Metroid. In general these figures feel really cheap, but they look nice.

toWl1LG.jpg

8M8CyhA.jpg

Got the White Tigerzord, finishing my collection of legacy megazords. I think I will be ordering Saba, since I always wanted that as a kid. The build quality of the legacy megazords are phenomenal.

YKG9ReH.jpg

Got Ivan Ooze and a Red Ranger from the movie wave of legacy figures.

6UHibdi.jpg

I do like the quality of the new amiibos, though they are slightly bigger than the Smash amiibos.

KRvkS2Q.jpg

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Wow, Olimar and Cranky Kong WoN figures now. I wish I could find these online. Canadian sites not having them is one thing, but I can't find a lot of the new Jakks figures on the American sites even. Guess I just have to go out and get lucky. I never even saw the big Wario WoN figure when it was out and got lucky finding someone willing to sell their Metroid.

Maximus.

Wow, Olimar and Cranky Kong WoN figures now. I wish I could find these online. Canadian sites not having them is one thing, but I can't find a lot of the new Jakks figures on the American sites even. Guess I just have to go out and get lucky. I never even saw the big Wario WoN figure when it was out and got lucky finding someone willing to sell their Metroid.

Yea, the WoN figures are tough to track down. I have honestly just gotten lucky because whenever I get a figure, it is the only one left on the shelf.

N° 2048

Finally replaced this broken laptop keyboard. Feels amazing!
The new "Enter" key size is going to confuse me for a bit :p

eJ28Oj6l.jpg

lem0n

It's been an embarrassingly expensive month or so. I'm a big gearhead so you will notice a lot of car related shit here, lol.

A shirt from Blipshift
HdAyRig.jpg

The day half of my PC parts came in
fxKnBWo.jpg

A friend off instagram sent me this for free, I love HotWheels and these particular cars. Super thoughtful!
zZF0A9R.jpg

Here's some more of my PC stuff.
q05kXjl.jpg

Here it is all put together on my new Ikea desk.
j27bn4v.jpg

Some stuff.
hbBn7wm.jpg

I finally found one locally for sale for a good price, I have missed mine ever since selling it to GameStop for like $40 credit -__-
HKuY4tq.jpg

I can't go to the mall and come back empty handed. They didn't have the McLaren though with made me mad lol, that's the one I wanted.
WouSpi3.jpg

Oh and I bought an actual car. The white one. 1989 Toyota Corolla AE92 GT-S. Manual 5 speed. It's my and my gf's new project car, she will drive it when it's done.
au2Eewr.jpg

Spinoff90

The detail is just amaze-balls on these. But where is the frost giant head?

It is the non-exclusive version that doesn't come with the head and was limited to 3,000 instead of 1,500. Also don't have the belt/sheathe on her right now since I kept failing to get it to look right. I buy from a local comic store so they don't seem to bring in any of the exclusives or maybe since those ones are meant to be exclusive to the sideshow site they make sure retailers are not selling them. But the prices are good (Especially right now with the Canadian dollar so bad on top of the shipping and duties) so I am fine with the non-exclusive versions.

Actually went for the Mythos Darth Vader I had my eye on but somebody beat me to it so plans changed.

illusionary

The last of my Pratchett collection (Reaper Man) finally came through, not as late as I'd feared that it might be. Alongside that. the Club Nintendo Link Between Worlds soundtrack was in today's post - a good day, all told!

hGbaitf.jpg

Dead

well not really...yet
cross post from PC thread

CoAt8UJ.jpg

New PC. First time building a new computer in a looooong time. Really excited to get started, though I probably wont have the time to start until Wednesday

eXistor

zKFL6me.jpg

I don't even have an Xbox One yet, but they were so cheap I couldn't resist. I paid €24 total for Sunset and KI.

Top Bottom