• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 15 Boycotters (NHL 14 EASHL)

zsswimmer

DIdn't there was a beta, haven't been following the game whatsoever until like yesterday lol. Been totally hooked on all the Souls games lately so maybe I won't get frustrated with eashl as often.. probably not.

Screw you EA, I'm a sucker for this kind of early beta shit and I hate it lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It's probably just a video interview of Rammer talking about he led his pickup league in scoring one year and how he loves hockey.
Whatever it is, it's legit been taking almost 2 hours and it's still only at 83% for me

naeS

Have you downloaded it? It seems like the update is stuck on my version and I haven't been able to play online all night. I'm not sure what to do.

Yeah, mine auto updated this morning. Started it up, but nothing about downloading the beta yet. Try a hard reset maybe.

Stat!

There is a problem with the Xbox One Update apparently. The ps4 update is 1.8 GB but the Xbox One is like 21 GB. Ea is looking into it.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
which is the one that misses big hits and is then out of the play for the next 30 seconds? I'm that one

Marv/Red/whoever

Have you guys decided who is gonna setup your beta club on X1 and handle invites initially?

If so do you want to share a new thread for both X1/PS4 in the gaming section on thurs to coordinate things and discuss the shitty game?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Marv/Red/whoever

Have you guys decided who is gonna setup your beta club on X1 and handle invites initially?

If so do you want to share a new thread for both X1/PS4 in the gaming section on thurs to coordinate things and discuss the shitty game?
I figured Marvie will want to do this. I'm pretty busy at the moment too.

Marvie_3

Banned
Marv/Red/whoever

I can do it. Whos all going to be in the X1 club?

A thread would be a good idea too.

zsswimmer

They don't have a swim build.

You cant have the swim cannon without the blatant and repetitve hit misses even when we are down in the 3rd period. The cannon only has its power because of the lack of accurate hits. We couldn't have Viz and his offensive styled dman without his signature turnover dangles.

It's hockey dualism, ying and yang if you will.

Top Bottom