• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 15 Boycotters (NHL 14 EASHL)

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
jesus christ... this place has become too moopy for me!

i agree, one of you hockey playing guys should suffer an injury of sorts and start down the path of a debilitating oxy addiction.

it'd be a great arc for the upcoming season

Marvie_3

Banned
i agree, one of you hockey playing guys should suffer an injury of sorts and start down the path of a debilitating oxy addiction.

it'd be a great arc for the upcoming season
I'll consider it. Somebody will have to hook me up with Mike Richards' number first though.

Delryk

1436480304-media.jpg

don't disappoint me EA...

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
oh god i hope its a crossover with Goat Simulator and we all get to play as goats wearing custom jerseys. goat tongue stick handling goty

Delryk

Not a bad deal.

On X1; as long as you have EA Access youll be able to play the beta.

On PS4; go rent it for a week. 5 bucks.

Alright, I have acquired the game. Are PSN names the same for everyone?

Mine is the same as my GAF name

you and whoever wants to link up for the beta can send me a friend request whenever

I prob wont be able to play the day it starts so Aces or whoever can setup the club and handle invites

Stat!

Mine is the same as my GAF name

you and whoever wants to link up for the beta can send me a friend request whenever

I prob wont be able to play the day it starts so Aces or whoever can setup the club and handle invites

I can try to set up the club/invites. But Im out for the long weekend in Canada until the 2nd so I'll give manager/co-gm status to someone else.

My PSN name Forsaken is Stat_09

naeS

I can try to set up the club/invites. But Im out for the long weekend in Canada until the 2nd so I'll give manager/co-gm status to someone else.

My PSN name Forsaken is Stat_09

Added. I should be around that weekend. I don't mind handling invites.

Top Bottom