• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 15 Boycotters (NHL 14 EASHL)

zsswimmer

Think of all the money he would have saved if he had just rode his horse to the general store and got a mic.

Horse, huh? Well you might think thats a funny southern stereotype, but around these here parts we only ride to the store on our inbred cousins!

zsswimmer

cM37Fud.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
:lol :lol :lol

Holy shit that gif brings back memories. That's when this team was at its prime.

Delryk

blueline for the club most nights and contributed solid defensive play along with his "talent" for finding innovative ways to turnover the puck on outlet and stretch passes. He was so dedicated to the club that on several occasions he played games while on vacation at "The Cottage" which is actually a Chinese sweatshop that he oversees where bootleg Maples Leafs apparel is made. His criminal activities did not go unpunished as karma caused his Xbox to freeze after almost every game.

ROFL.. first time i read the OP.. fricken hilarious.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
has the real NHL thread ever talked about how the maple leafs opened one of their bars here in ottawa? because thats always fun

I'll get a tattoo of Toews on my right bicep and Kane on my left. I'll look almost as badass as Viz.

You will need a Duncan Keith face tattoo as well to even get in the discussion of badassness with me...son

Marv, you still planning on getting a PS4 to play EASHL?

Either of you Xbot Defensemen (Schuey or Delryk) considered getting a PS4?

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
You will need a Duncan Keith face tattoo as well to even get in the discussion of badassness with me...son

Nah, can't really afford it. The last year I started playing real hockey. Fees are a PS4 and then some.

Delryk

Not right now --- most likely getting the PS4 for JRPG later anyway.. Going back to my old X360 team :/

There he goes! Welcome back friend, dont scare us like that again please

Nah, can't really afford it. The last year I started playing real hockey. Fees are a PS4 and then some.
Not right now --- most likely getting the PS4 for JRPG later anyway.. Going back to my old X360 team :/

Good... This club was being held back by too many Canadians anyway! USA runs this hockey shit anyway. We are the birthplace of the game and have won all the Stanley Cups for seemingly forever. Dont try to come crawling back either, we will score lots of homeruns and stuff without you! MERICA

Marvie_3

Banned
Good... This club was being held back by too many Canadians anyway! USA runs this hockey shit anyway. We are the birthplace of the game and have won all the Stanley Cups for seemingly forever. Dont try to come crawling back either, we will score lots of homeruns and stuff without you! MERICA
No Kenadiuns allowd!

Except Noz, but only because he consumes 10 times the junk food of an american.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
No Kenadiuns allowd!

Except Noz, but only because he consumes 10 times the junk food of an american.

while i appreciate the deep cut, i have to give props to my epidemically obese brethren to the south. that shit takes a level of ambition i just don't have.

zsswimmer

while i appreciate the deep cut, i have to give props to my epidemically obese brethren to the south. that shit takes a level of ambition i just don't have.
I'm personally shooting for 450lbs by next year so I can meet the minimum weight requirement for Walmart's annual Big n' Sassy Competition

Marvie_3

Banned
Australia? They're fatter than the US now and also south of you.

I'm personally shooting for 450lbs by next year so I can meet the minimum weight requirement for Walmart's annual Big n' Sassy Competition

That's about how much peanut butter Noz eats per day.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
:lol :lol

Don't make me want to buy a ps4 you sons of bitches, I already have like 5 xbone games I never play

Top Bottom