• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (6 YEAR ANNIVERSARY)!

LiK

oh yea, also picked up these Blu-rays that were on sale earlier this week before BF

E894CFB7-5482-4BF9-A022-09D8034AD837-857-000000895497F39D.jpg

D7B7BFFC-54BC-4098-8400-EA7CE66E4DAA-857-000000895D753337.jpg

IMAG0197.jpg

Didn't go crazy over the weekend.

Walking Dead Seasons 1&2 on BR
Bond On Set: Filming Skyfall (found a 30% off coupon to use it towards)
Met Stephen Gionta (player on the Devils) today and got a signed photograph
And the Leafs blanket was an early b-day present from the girlfriend (im a Leafs fan).

Also not pictured is Max Payne 3 which I d.l on Steam as part of the sale.

Sry for the quality, was taken with my cellphone.

Hilti92

IMAG0197.jpg

Didn't go crazy over the weekend.

Walking Dead Seasons 1&2 on BR
Bond On Set: Filming Skyfall (found a 30% off coupon to use it towards)
Met Stephen Gionta (player on the Devils) today and got a signed photograph
And the Leafs blanket was an early b-day present from the girlfriend (im a Leafs fan).

Also not pictured is Max Payne 3 which I d.l on Steam as part of the sale.

Sry for the quality, was taken with my cellphone.
I have a Leafs quilt just like that one and it appears yours has the same thing as mine.. Well atleast I think so anyways.. It looks like the glove has 5 fingers and a thumb.

xJavonta

Banned
Got Borderlands 2, a Vita with AC3+4GB Memory Card and 3-months of PS+ which gave me Uncharted, Gravity Rush, and 2 other PS Vita games for free as well as cloud storage.
4jQA6.jpg

I'm loving the thing. Anyone need PSN friends?

Here are my Black Friday shopping!

- Alice: Madness Returns (with the first American McGee's Alice),
- Lollipop Chainsaw,
- God of War: Origins Collection:

9oez0.jpg

- A pre-order for Grand Theft Auto V with a free poster and the latest issue of GameInformer:

US9L2.jpg

- Plus a bonus picture of Lollipop Chainsaw:

TCmzv.jpg

Gameboy415

I randomly decided to hit up Half-Price Books for the last day of their "15% off your entire purchase OR $15 off a purchase of $50 or more" sale and holy hell am I glad I did!

1211-Half-PriceBooks.jpg

I got everything (sans the Gold CC Pro, which I nabbed @ Gamestop for ~$14) for ~$45 total!
I've been looking for The Official Nintendo Player's Guide for YEARS and, other than some minor creasing on the front cover, this one is in fantastic condition!
I've been trying to find the Nier guide for a while too - I got the game at launch but the guide seemed to disappear for a while/skyrocket in price so I was very happy to find it today.
I love the Wicked series so I was very happy to find the Out of Oz hardcover so cheap ($6.99) and the Penny Arcade Anniversary hardcover was only $5.99.
The Clone Wars DVD & Treasure Planet Blu-Ray discs are like-new, and the GBA game is "DemiKids: Light Version" - now I have both versions for GBA. :)

Elepsis

Neo Member
I have a Leafs quilt just like that one and it appears yours has the same thing as mine.. Well atleast I think so anyways.. It looks like the glove has 5 fingers and a thumb.

Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

QP3

Damn, seeing all these white vitas has me jealous. I am deiffinitely jumping on one the next time a deal comes around.

^^^ Oh my God, where is that Mass Effect poster from!?

Looks like the Bioware store had them but don't anymore. Damn wish I would have known that is sweet.

http://biowarestore.com/art/no-one-left-behind-screenprint-poster.html
ya thats where I got it from and preorder it back at the beginning of the month. It was worth it.

How much is that Zelda fig and do they have more characters? Miss my OoT figs so bad....
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de..._keywords=link$pagemax=100$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008AGAXV2/?tag=neogaf0e-20

here are the links to get the Link figma. Just order one today but I think they are selling fast.

Alrighty. Went to Vegas for Thanksgiving and my birthday which coincidentally was the same day. I got this from my buddy who went with me:

photo-14-e1353897454883.jpg

Got to Vegas and my Macbook broke. :(

Fast forward 3 days later and I'm up close to a $1000 in gambling wins.

Get back to Los Angeles and go straight to the store to get this:

photo-31-e1353897497569.jpg

Happy birthday to me!

and as a bonus, drove past this on the way home from Vegas (it was on the back of a Warner Bros Studio truck so as legit as can be):
photo-23.jpg

Best birthday ever. Turned 33 and Jesus ain't got nothin' on me. (sorry that was cheesy)

Rubius

Thanks for the responses guys. Damn figures are addicting.

Kind of expensive right?
Went to the website and it said that its for Japan sales only, so I would have to go to a reseller. And the price would go from 43 to 75$. But still, Nice figure. Bought a Blue Claptrap, hope its home by now.

Kind of expensive right?
Went to the website and it said that its for Japan sales only, so I would have to go to a reseller. And the price would go from 43 to 75$. But still, Nice figure. Bought a Blue Claptrap, hope its home by now.
Link will be released domestically next year, so you can save a lot of money if you're patient.

Ban Puncher

Region lock P4A on all platforms and then flake on the PAL release, Atlus?

Man, fuck that noise.

Fgx5l.jpg

JPN Xbox 360 4GB - installed a 250GB slim HDD I picked up for $20 at a store closing.
Persona 4 Arena - second hand so Ratlus don't get a single cent.
SSFIV:AE, Tetris Grand Master, Tekken 6 and Hori VX Stick - freebies tossed in with the 360
Umineko X - bought new in a separate sale to chase Lucifer achievements.

I am welcome to any and all suggestions of region locked shmups I should seek out.

One more time - piss on you Atlus. Fight the power!

oblo

Can't always be games...

1wBVO.jpg

ZViVk.jpg

Waiting for European Wii U launch and my funky yellow Pikachu 3DS XL to replace my current boring blue XL.

Pretty crazy amount of stuff the last few weeks. These are definitely the final purchases before the end of the year with the exception of EX troopers which should be arriving some time.

QQLxol.jpg

RkOwnage

Rg4lHl.jpg

WiiU release, plus a couple of Black Friday pick ups.

Got Mad Men Season 1-4 for 9.99
and the Halo 4 controller I was able to get price matched to the 34.99 Xbox 360 controller during the friday sale, lucked out.

also, Amazing Spiderman 3, woot.

All the games I got on Black Friday have been taken hostage by my wife (actually, Christmas presents, so yeah)

Enron

Banned
Madcatz SCV stick was from the end of Oct, but didnt get around to putting it in the Oct thread. 70 bucks on Amazon, incredible. AC:L Vita just came to the door about an hour ago!

8220981229_157626af10.jpg

JulianImp

Finally, I've picked up lots of new (old) games!

(click on thumbnail to enlarge)
From left to right:
Top row: 1TB HDD, Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (pre-owned), Pokémon Black Version 2 and The Lengend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (plus the buisness cards I made for a game expo that happened a month ago).
Bottom row: 750 GB external HDD, Xenoblade Chronicles, Sin & Punishment: Star Successor, Rayman Origins (pre-owned) and Wario Land: Shake it! (pre-owned)
DS games without case (all pre-owned): Kirby Superstar Ultra, Brain Age 2, Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, Advance Wars: Days of Ruin and Kirby Canvas Curse

Top Bottom