• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!!

The over-the-top American imagery on this TV is pretty amazing. It's been too long since I've sat down in my living room wih a cold beer and watched tractors for hours on end.
Indeed. It is pretty funny. Also it says assembled meaning the parts are from China.
Good quality for the price though.

Smash pick-up from Friday:
YiUUvz1.jpg

TheMoon

serenitygafvcujz.jpg

Forgot I preordered this. Almost had a heart attack on Saturday when the shipping confirmation came. Thought I forgot to cancel something expensive lol.

jpatez34

Neo Member
Been a while since I last posted but this one is a goodun!

Two Digital Purchases

1. Super Smash Bros (WiiU)

h9P4dGX.jpg

2. Grand Theft Auto V (XBox One)

qd6IP42.jpg

Also have The Pixar Complete Collection just dispatched from Amazon (Thanks Black Friday Lightning Sale!) and 2 Amiibos (Mario & Yoshi) still on pre-order.

after a week with my S2 in technical service and spend a week with an iPhone 4 on Friday change my phone for Moto X Bamboo 16GB LTE, such a great phone :D

jnuw4NU.jpg

Rich!

Screw you, Nintendo of Europe/America. I'm not waiting until next year:

jfJv29KR55bKv.jpg

region set to the UK, works fine with all my games, and system transfer is currently going smoothly.

Galdius

I did not expect this to arrive so soon at all!

I bought them as a Christmas gift to my brother. He is a big Pokemon fan so I hope he likes it. I got those two for a very good price. Now I have to find a nice box to put those in so that he can unwrap it on Christmas Eve before dinner.

C1JukcUl.jpg

zmet

Bayonetta Original Soundtrack

Mystery Science Theater 3000 Vol. XXXI: The Turkey Day Collection, Shock Waves, and P.O.W.

illusionary

I was planning to wait for price drops before picking up the major new releases from the past few weeks... but Sainsbury's Nectar double-up promotion swiftly put paid to that. This lot cost me a grand total of £14
(plus £80-worth of vouchers, but I'd barely checked in on my balance for years)
:

jgkOxrv.jpg

Just CoD: Advanced Warfare, AC: Rogue and Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker missing now from November through January, I think - and I definitely don't need to rush to get them now!

There's then a couple of digital freebies, courtesy of GOG's promotion and a competition win:

s9vF5RX.jpg

jbvMnnm.jpg

And finally, some great progress on the Zelda collection (that's the mint LBW poster in its tube at the front)!

haalQ9x.jpg

Caayn

I did not expect this to arrive so soon at all!

I bought them as a Christmas gift to my brother. He is a big Pokemon fan so I hope he likes it. I got those two for a very good price. Now I have to find a nice box to put those in so that he can unwrap it on Christmas Eve before dinner.

C1JukcUl.jpg
That's a nice gift. Maybe you can find some old DS game boxes that you can put them in? Or better put them in a Pokémon game box. You should be able to pick those up fairly cheap.

Wedge7

Another expensive month, though it should be the last for a while.

oMyVMCr.jpg

My need for white consoles strikes again, so I had to pick this one up, even though I have no interest in Sunset. Just love that color and that controller. Will probably just sell my Day1 Xbone, barely ever played that thing besides the odd sports game.

nkrpsiY.jpg

Just a few more random controllers, can't have too many. Nice for the buddies come over to play, though sadly thats not that common of an occurance.

SEBJPiE.jpg

Been playing PSTV like crazy over the past few weeks, exactly what I wanted and I'm very satisfied with it. Don't use it for PS4 remote play or anything, simply to play psp/ps1 rpgs. Perfect. iPad was rather foolish in hindsight, can't tell the difference between it and the iPad air1, just for the tasks that I do on it.

qwobF3I.jpg

First time I'm back in ages, feels good man.

ycZSeS1.jpg

Felt slightly self-conscious buying these at the store, truly felt like the man child that I am. Sad that I still can't find the gamecube controller adapter anywhere yet.

MOBWkAV.jpg

Merc C-class. Very pleased with it so far, only funny thing was the jarring feeling of getting into a sedan after driving SUV for a long time, feels so low and close to the ground. Feeling went away after a few days, but damn, felt like a midget or something for a bit. I like the interior but am sorta mixed about the lcd screen. Looks like they just threw up a iPad and glued it to the console. Still, can't complain.

6tSgiQb.jpg

QbW3r5x.jpg

P5Y5eyR.jpg

Voidance

^^ Damn, Wedge! You kicked November's ass, I think. Great car, too. Though I prefer BMWs, the new C-class is very alluring.

Galdius

That's a nice gift. Maybe you can find some old DS game boxes that you can put them in? Or better put them in a Pokémon game box. You should be able to pick those up fairly cheap.

It's a nice idea to put it on a old DS game box. I will think about it. Maybe if I find a cheap used DS game. To use a Pokémon game box would be very difficult as they are hard to get here in Brazil.

I also bought him the japanese Gold, Silver and Crystal versions for the GBC. I think he will like it for his collection.

lem0n

Geometry Wars 3 on Xbone!

Edit: @Wedge7, did you not just get a Range Rover as well? Is that or this the wifey's car?

suikodan

I guess it's my biggest haul since a long time.

Pokemon AS: Got it for 20$+tax @ Amazon E3 pre-order promo.
Demon Gaze: Impulse buy, OK game
FarCry 4: Got the Kyrat edition for 48$+tax @ BB E3 pre-order error
Forza Horizon 2: Got it for 48$+tax @ Target B2G1
Halo MCC: Got it for 48$+tax @ BB E3 pre-order promo
Dragon Age Inquisition: Got it for 35 @ BB with BBZR coupons
GTAV: Got it for 48$+tax @ BB E3 pre-order promo
Diablo 3: Got it for 20$ @ Shopper's mega rebate (Bought it for a friend)
SSB:
1- Bought one on release day because I was too impatient. Will be resold.
2- Got it for 45$+tax @ BB E3 pre-order promo. Will go to a friend.
3- Got it for 38$+tax @ Amazon E3 pre-order promo.

Also bought in November but will go under the Xmas tree
Shadow of Mordor - Bday gift for me (in December)
Sunset Overdrive - Xmas gift from my wife
Lego Batman 3 - Xmas gift for my son.

Wedge7

^^ Damn, Wedge! You kicked November's ass, I think. Great car, too. Though I prefer BMWs, the new C-class is very alluring.

Thanks alot! Yea, I actually came sorta close to getting a BMW instead, but in the end went with the Mercedes instead. That, and although it sounds sort of silly to say, I had a great experience at the Merc dealership and not a great one at the BMW one. Sorta sealed the deal.

Geometry Wars 3 on Xbone!

Edit: @Wedge7, did you not just get a Range Rover as well? Is that or this the wifey's car?

Yea, your right, good memory lol. Both mine, not married heh. Never really intended to get both in such short succession, both were waitlisted and it just so happened that the timing worked out that way.

lem0n

Thanks alot! Yea, I actually came sorta close to getting a BMW instead, but in the end went with the Mercedes instead. That, and although it sounds sort of silly to say, I had a great experience at the Merc dealership and not a great one at the BMW one. Sorta sealed the deal.

Yea, your right, good memory lol. Both mine, not married heh. Never really intended to get both in such short succession, both were waitlisted and it just so happened that the timing worked out that way.
Right on. I'm a big car nut so I usually remember the neat ones posted in these threads :)

Which BMW were you considering, a comparable F30 3 Series?

Top Bottom