• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!!

antone

Banned
15063375404_70cf726347_z.jpg

Some cool pickups this week:
Wind Waker Nendroid
A Link Between Worlds Sound Selection
The latest book by Patrick Rothfuss
Hori Zelda 3DS XL case

I just got that book. I cant wait to read it this weekend. I am have to finish NPC first.

squadr0n

Persona Q
2014-11-25161659_zpsb9b28c59.jpg

Newly-completed Tarot set

So excited! Just picked up my Persona Q Collector's Edition with Tarot cards (complete set after P4AU) and the Persona Q 3DS that will stay sealed.

I think im missing the instruction manual with the Tarot cards though.
Sarcasm
. There are some Awesome pick ups this month from everyone! Happy Thanksgiving Gaf.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
I get the reference but what's written on it?
Also too bad for the colors otherwise i might have thought about buying it :/
背水の逆転劇 (haisui no gyakutengeki), It's what the Japanese call EVO moment #37

iS9HCQWo0MOmo.jpg

• Bayonetta 1 & 2
• Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
• Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth
• Wii Party U (with extra Wiimote)
• Telephoto zoom lens - Tamron SP 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di VC USD
• iPhone 6 64 GB with red silicone case
• My first glasses

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
BTW the text is: 奇跡の逆転劇 which translates to "The miraculous reversal play."
Slightly different kanji (first two) actually printed on the shirt if you look closely. The phrase printed on the shirt was popularized by the Japanese re-uploader of the original video who titled it "背水の逆転劇". Literal translation means reversal play while having your back to the water. It refers to a situation in which two armies are fighting and one of them has a river behind them. The ones backed up against the water have no room for mistakes and have to perfectly execute their attack to come out victorious (like Umehara did). Either way it's an awesome shirt!

Sinthetic

Don't have much time at the moment, so you'll have to wait till next week to see my big stash of Blu-rays and Manga.

iPhone 6 64GB Gold - £619

Absolutely stunning colour.

BqwTZ2F.jpg

RbUDBgS.jpg

nxbVTT9.jpg

Also, been smashing all night and day on this.

sIUXDVw.jpg

I'll have the new Ghibli Blu-ray Princess Kaguya very shortly. ;D

Isomac

Amiibos and Playstation TV! I already had Vita but I just couldn't resist playing Persona on the big screen! I was lucky Toys r us here had everything 25% off today, so I got Amiibos around 15€ per figure. Which seems to be the cheapest price I have seen here. I had to ask the workers there about Samus and Wii fit trainer. Then they brought big cardboard box full of them and I was like gimme gimme. Now I am just waiting for Zelda, Mega Man and Captain Falcon.

pershoonaa8vjx1.jpg

Oh yeah had to take photo with flash since, it is kinda dark here and my main camera was out of battery.

November 2014 has just been the craziest month for pickups. Going out on a high:

Biohazard/Resident Evil HD Remaster CE (PS3)

ikWIv3LaKZv7E.JPG

iZeACyOkcT6wR.JPG

iRayKYI4atICb.JPG

iQUze8hK61BN2.JPG

ipgVgfOgrEW1A.JPG

iumisZ5Dg6rwG.JPG

iNa6zdpMVB1Uc.JPG

ib1Mih1KpMu65u.JPG

ibulR6qHIESZwR.JPG

ibljQSph61JldD.JPG

iREyMEYB2F0s9.JPG

ibhi45SrF6np1T.JPG

iSK6BdZidjBbu.JPG

Shibuya Rin iM@S figure

iPKKqzqwXS8si.JPG

Super Smash Bros for Wii U (GC Adapter bundle)

i2by4xLxgGBQm.JPG

ibeqqZ3PuY5DHm.JPG

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire (3DS)

iQs79Kyr4UoTn.JPG

TheMoon

marthgafb3znf.jpg

Got my first amiibo today (EU launch!)

They didn't even have all of them at the store. Just Mario, Pikachu, Link, Samus and Marth. Luckily, I only wanted Marth anyway! (have 4 others ordered online!)

Isomac

Haha, you are not alone. This is pretty much the reason I bought one too (in addition to general curiosity).

Nice! I don't want to sound hostile against Vitas game line up since I think there is lots of interesting games but I still want to just call it Persona TV. I am actually surprised how good the games look on TV.

Record Store Day! So many people have been putting these on eBay. To open or not to open... sucks you can't get the digital code without opening it

MSTrvXV.jpg

pWoNqyE.jpg

Tl9Ky6Y.jpg

eXistor

Bought all the Amiibos. Link and Samus are coming next week and then the first wave'll be complete....my wallet...it hurts. Marth comes later over here.

Also got Smash + Cube adapter.

vCpIS51.jpg

P0BYmHl.jpg

TxdoHawk

how are you liking the zen watch? for me its a toss up if I should get that or the moto360

I'm liking it. Obviously round watches have their appeal, but it seems (at least for now) that the cards system used by Android Wear for notifications favors square watch faces.

The actual styling of the watch is nice, and I really like the leather band they include. It's not to everyone's taste, but I dig it.

Kind of wish the ZenWatch had wireless charging, the dock isn't overly obnoxious or anything, but it'd be a nice touch.

As far as battery life, the Zenwatch needs nightly charging (and the 360 does as well from what I know) so I don't think there's a clear winner there.

dodgeme

Already posted the 3ds and games but wanted to post my entire Black Friday haul. Went back just a few hours ago and bought another stack of Blu-Rays and found the Netgear Nighthawk mispriced at 89.96. Supposed to be 199.96 at Walmart. It was sitting in a return to sender box but I grabbed it and cashed out. I also grabbed Dungeon Explorer from amazon as I had a $20 off of $20 or more through my AMEX on Amazon so I ended up spending $15 on it.

Top Bottom