• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

-PXG-

Some are reposts. Some new.

lII9GIH.jpg

AsjMjFG.jpg

I'm really loving these recent pick ups.

Sinthetic

It's been a very expensive month. Vita and BRS set me back £500 alone. November is going to be even worse!

Wifi/3G with Hori screen protector and travel case, £35 PSN credit which was spent on most of those circles.

M8mJCgL.jpg

Black Rock Shooter OVA, TV, Insane Figma. The one on the floor has a slipcover handmade by my girlfriend.

XHpOjaJ.jpg

Asian Blu-rays, top one is Miracle in Cell No 7.

G2NH9s8.jpg

Helter Skelter, New World (Lenticular) and The Bullet Vanishes.

onVl1y6.jpg

Anime, got even more that is unphotographed.

LvSyES5.jpg

kvrKWBo.jpg

Beyond: Two Souls Steelbook.

0nFWFvr.jpg

Rich!

Bought a JP 50/60hz modded Mega Drive 1 on ebay earlier for £20, free shipping

Bought an RGB lead (with stereo jack) and power adapter on ebay for a tenner altogether. I then decided to go to this local retro gaming store I've been hearing about and have a look...holy fuck. They had complete in box copies of like, every game you could think of. I got these two for £15 altogether:

so yeah. That's my gaming spend for this month. I was given £50 by my grandparents and told specifically not to use it on bills or rent and to buy something for myself. I think I did pretty well.

LordAlu

*Awesome Megadrive*
I think I did pretty well.
You certainly did! I'd love a modded Megadrive - already have a UK one I did myself many years ago (I even soldered a SCART cable directly to the board simply because I couldn't find a cable) but it's taken a real battering and I could do with replacing it. £20 is a right bargain.

Top Bottom