• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Smokey

QxgL2eC.jpg

Low quality pic incoming, do no enlarge for the safety of your eyes. Scooped up this Corsair M65 mouse yesterday in anticipation of BF4. Liking it well so far.

upandaway

NSMB2 and SS were free, and Vita was £115. Also got a not pictured 16gb card, I didn't even plan on getting a Vita this year (the price and OLED's availability convinced me) so hopefully the card is enough for now.

My first ever ebay purchase. A Sony Ericsson wireless/bluetooth headset
2013-10-2714.29.07llibg.jpg

A fantastic little device this is. The sound is great and its nice no longer having a wire sticking out of my phone.

Mbrill82

I was supposed to just look for a headphone amplifier of some kind for my Denon AH-D2000 cans, but I ended up picking up some new headphones and an amp.

The HiFiMAN HE-500 and an Audinst HUD-MX2. They're terrific.

Awesome! The HE-400s are the next pair of headphones that I plan on getting, may also pick up a pair of HiFiMAN's RE-400 in-ears for on the go use.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Brand new PC!

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor
Motherboard: Asus Z87-PRO ATX LGA1150 Motherboard
Memory: Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
Storage: Samsung 840 Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: Asus Radeon HD 7970 3GB Video Card
Case: Fractal Design Define R4 (Arctic White) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply
Optical Drive: Asus BW-12B1ST/BLK/G/AS Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional SP1 (OEM) (64-bit)

Not a brand new PC. But still very pleased with it.

It's a Panasonic FS-A1 WX MSX2+ home computer. The slider button you see in the first picture top left is the Ren-Sha Turbo slider, I think. It's supposed to enable autofire with adjustable speed in games. :) I have yet to test it.

9asbEaG.jpg

I4NXNUZ.jpg

8B4sIoc.jpg

EzFAPlr.jpg

Ran out of space in my first card case... and a higher capacity Wii U battery which probably should have been in the system to begin with *cough* NINTENDO *cough*, but nevermind :)
z3memdA.jpg

1uJuPJF.jpg

jordisok

It's a Panasonic FS-A1 WX MSX2+ home computer. The slider button you see in the first picture top left is the Ren-Sha Turbo slider, I think. It's supposed to enable autofire with adjustable speed in games. :) I have yet to test it.

9asbEaG.jpg

Oh wow that's beautiful.

meppi

A couple of nice little pick-ups.

Was missing the Empires version of DW7, so when I finally found it for less than €30, I had to grab it. Midway Origins is mainly for Robotron.

ifTTUlkTsNaif.jpg

Also joined the PokéParade. ;)
And picked up something I really wanted since I'm a big fan of the Earth Defence Force games, so the second one is Chikyuu Boueigun 2 or Earth Defence Force 2. A brand new sealed copy in fact, but it won't be like that for long. ;)

iWLrITYxrnfs.jpg

Ganondolf

Ran out of space in my first card case... and a higher capacity Wii U battery which probably should have been in the system to begin with *cough* NINTENDO *cough*, but nevermind :)
z3memdA.jpg

1uJuPJF.jpg

got the high capacity battery. i found it to be a big improvement (about 8hrs).

when you put it in the gampad you notice it fits perfectly which gives the impression this was the battery that was made for the gamepad and at some point nintendo switched it with the smaller battery to save money.

Ban Puncher

z3memdA.jpg

1uJuPJF.jpg

Got my high capacity battery last week.

Nintendo Australia are tight bastards and send it out to you with no packaging nor tiny screwdriver.

got the high capacity battery. i found it to be a big improvement (about 8hrs).

when you put it in the gampad you notice it fits perfectly which gives the impression this was the battery that was made for the gamepad and at some point nintendo switched it with the smaller battery to save money.

You read my mind - that was exactly what I was thinking as I pulled the rear panel off for the first time. Bit of a penny pinch by Nintendo really, but at least we have the option to increase the battery capacity at all... even though it is at an additional cost.

Kobiekun

http://i.imgur.com/9asbEaG.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/I4NXNUZ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/8B4sIoc.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/EzFAPlr.jpg

Nice. An MSX is the highest priority on my consoles-to-buy list.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Got a bracelet from The_Monk's wife, who makes all kinds of stuff.

Crappy webcam photo:
L2NxSG6.png

This is the pic she took before sending it to me, much more accurate. Those are wood and jasper beads, as per request. The elephant is a reference to a section of the dhammapada.

Also got a custom mala from a place online. Another shitty webcam pic:

TE9waRF.png

Agarwood, sandalwood markers, jade guru bead, silver buddha, slide knot. Good work and smells lovely. I had already ordered this before The_Monk's wife offered me a mala at a better rate. Oh well, this is rather specialty in its components.

The_Monk

Got a bracelet from The_Monk's wife, who makes all kinds of stuff.

Crappy webcam photo:
L2NxSG6.png

This is the pic she took before sending it to me, much more accurate. Those are wood and jasper beads, as per request. The elephant is a reference to a section of the dhammapada.

Also got a custom mala from a place online. Another shitty webcam pic:

TE9waRF.png

Agarwood, sandalwood markers, jade guru bead, silver buddha, slide knot. Good work and smells lovely. I had already ordered this before The_Monk's wife offered me a mala at a better rate. Oh well, this is rather specialty in its components.

Thank you very much for posting it fellow GAFfer! I'm very glad to know it arrived well after a nice travel. If there's anything you ever need, please let me know. Enjoy. :)

Namikaze

Got my Windwaker HD LE earlier this month thanks to a kind neighbor (apparently UPS drivers around me can't read too well). Honestly I was expecting someone to open my package and sell the game, but I got it :)

Also got some more Nintendo stuff like Mario Galaxy, Pokemon etc. (also Phoenix Wright with my $30 digital credit). It's just been a Nintendo kind of month for me.

Xamdou

Brand new PC!

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor
Motherboard: Asus Z87-PRO ATX LGA1150 Motherboard
Memory: Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
Storage: Samsung 840 Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: Asus Radeon HD 7970 3GB Video Card
Case: Fractal Design Define R4 (Arctic White) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply
Optical Drive: Asus BW-12B1ST/BLK/G/AS Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional SP1 (OEM) (64-bit)

How much did this rig cost you? My gaming laptop stopped working and I am now looking for a gaming desktop rig.

Beats

This just came in. :] Little Witch Academia Blu ray (plus extras):

002jnd95.png

00381ddj.png

0012c3c2o.png

Artbook with translation in the booklet.

javac

This just came in. :] Little Witch Academia Blu ray (plus extras):

002jnd95.png

00381ddj.png

0012c3c2o.png

Artbook with translation in the booklet.

Damn it! I pledged $100 on Kickstarter but I never got around to getting the first Blu-Ray...I need it now D: Soo much money!

D-e-f-

Banned
dehrdcb8pnz.jpg

As of now, my third party to first party ration of Wii U retail games is exactly 1:1 (8 vs 8). If I hadn't been so strapped for cash the whole year, the ration would even swing over in favor of third party titles by now. Just an interesting observation.

Top Bottom