• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

OwNii

Banned
DSC07102.jpg

DSC07103.jpg

DSC07104.jpg

DSC07105.jpg

DSC07106.jpg

Yazuka

Finally!!!

pzZiCwLvP.jpg

EDIT: Eat Lead: Return of Matt Hazard just got delivered to me. So I'm updating this post.
Bought from play for about 10€.

Ashour

Tonza said:
http://i37.tinypic.com/2md30bl.jpg

Just got back from picking these up. DS from post office (VG+) and Uncharted from Gamestop.

Now I need to decide which to play first. :D Tomorrow Im going to pick-up Brutal Legend too. (for 360 though)

Play Uncharted 2 1st, not just because it's a better game but because it's 3 times shorter.

Forsete

Well I like to do a little theme picture when I pick up a game that I like very much, so here is one for Uncharted 2.

4011365642_b988ab729b_b.jpg

glaurung

Forsete said:
Well I like to do a little theme picture when I pick up a game that I like very much, so here is one for Uncharted 2.

*awesome U2 picture*
That is ace, makes me wish I had the game already.

Ploid 3.0

Blu ray to hold me over until Demon's Souls came out.
iztgtd.jpg

Oct. 6th
rwuoly.jpg

I'm in love with this game.

Oct. 13th
2b188w.jpg

This is insane so far. Crazy.

Edit: Oh I almost forgot, I got a new 42in 1080p lcd tv this month.
sm6ohl.jpg

Edit:

Forsete said:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2505/4011365642_b988ab729b_b.jpg[/QUOTE]

Wow awesome picture man, very creative.

Bull

Loved the first Saints Row but never got around to getting the sequel. Definitely worth the $35 it's going for now.

IMG_1965.jpg

I also picked up my first purchases from GoG.com. I loved the Incredible Machine when it first came out. I'm looking forward to spending some time with this.

gog_bull_20091012.jpg

Ploid 3.0

Bull said:
Loved the first Saints Row but never got around to getting the sequel. Definitely worth the $35 it's going for now.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb136/BizarroBull/Gaming%20Purchases/IMG_1965.j

I also picked up my first purchases from GoG.com. I loved the Incredible Machine when it first came out. I'm looking forward to spending some time with this.

[IMG]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb136/BizarroBull/Gaming%20PurchasesIMG][/QUOTE]

Man I love Saints Row 2, it has everything, and looks like it was an experiment for Redfaction's Destruction engine (the things that are destructible in the game). The garage that follows you and have unlimited space it seems, is crazy awesome, as well as the newspaper for mission replay.

Pick ups so far this month:

NFS & a US Version of Scribblenauts ( I live in the UK).

IMG_1485a.jpg

It Arrived Early! :D plus new 500GB HDD for the PS3.

IMG_1486a.jpg

Gameboy415

CaseyTappy said:
DSCF1963.jpg

Kyuiin , you hard to find fucker , gotcha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What kind of game is Kyuiin?? It looks awesome from the box art.
Any details would be much appreciated! :D

Also, where is the PAL Uncharted 2 Steelbook being sold??
Is it a GAME exclusive like the Killzone 2 one?

I definitely want to get one so please let me know!

29liv82.jpg

Pirate gun not included I should say.

Awesome Collector's Edition. Made out of proper materials. Totally worth the 150:-, which is half the price of the regular edition. And it's actually limited. Got number 32xxx of 37xxx. Gonna try to grow some almond trees in my apartment, see how that works out.

Hope the game's good. :p

expy

Banned
2iupzeo.jpg

My pick-ups for October! (NHL is September but didn't post it)

• Demon's Souls (Deluxe Edition)
  • NHL 10
  • Uncharted: Among Thieves
  • Final Fantasy XIII Trial Version (Thanks ShinoguTakeruKoeru)

DSC03991.jpg

Picked up a black DSi at the weekend just for Scribblenauts. Love that game. Just got Uncharted 2 collector's edition through the post, 2 days early thanks to Game.

expy

Banned
SuperÑ said:
What is that "FF13 Trial Version". Is it the japanese demo w/ custom US boxart?
Yep, I got it from ShinoguTakeruKoeru from the b/t/s thread; he designed a custom cover for it. :D

AlfaTrion

skads_187 said:
Nice, I have to agree with you, this is my fav band also. IMD is an awesome album, one of their best.
OMG YES.
I thought it would be hard to beat AONO but IMD blew it away!
They took it back to the roots in a way and I love Experience so much.

*High Five*

mr_toa

w9w3n8.jpg

Some UMD-love and a bit of hack&slash entertainment for the long indoor training hours looming ahead as the thermometer drops below zero (celsius) :D

Shins

Banned
If I print out a stock image of what I just ordered and take a picture posing with the printout with it in a field, does that count as real?

Uncharted early from GAME.co.uk :D

4011183913_d3fee6f0ca_b.jpg

Loving Critter Crunch, how could it not have won best puzzle game at e3?

4011196943_5df2affc77_b.jpg

Believed Gaf hype but Scribblenauts is a total disappointment, hope Mario and Luigi is awesome.

4011186953_dda81611d0_b.jpg

Some 80's classics on Blu, and Dr. Horrible :D

4011959178_59a5b82f83_b.jpg

My first cd albums I've purchased in a while.

4011190443_4164da4761_b.jpg

And a Snack, first time I've ever tried one. Mmmm

4011180403_4b1696ba2e_b.jpg

zmet said:
PSP 3000Street Fighter Zero 3 (missing the spine card)
oc10.jpg

The only version of Alpha/Zero 3 were T. Hawk has his backwards walking animation. Heck, the arcade version doesn't even have it. The Saturn rocks!

How much did that set you back? I've been trying to keep an eye on eBay for a cheap copy but the least I've ever seen it go for is $60+

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
IMG_0323.jpg
  • Uncharted 2 -- Fantastic. I'm on chapter 22 and I never, ever play that much of a single game in a 2-day span.
  • ODST -- Picked it up for $40 and will play it eventually.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
Mutagenic said:
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c145/phreeQi/IMG_0323.jpg[/IMG]
  • Uncharted 2 -- Fantastic. I'm on chapter 22 and I never, ever play that much of a single game in a 2-day span.
  • ODST -- Picked it up for $40 and will play it eventually.

is is is is omg is that a dj hero controller

but how :eek:

LQX

Why the hell didnt the US get a tin case? That really sucks and its like all the trend with Pal Sony games. They also got a Killzone tin case.

FallenCow

Neo Member
Picked up Uncharted 2 as well... Game is great, but, maybe it's the anal retentive side in me, why did they have to go and change the cover style/template/font/etc. for all new PS3 titles? I actually like the look of the new design, but now the game case sticks out like a sore thumb next to my older ps3 titles.

LQX said:
Why the hell didnt the US get a tin case? That really sucks and its like all the trend with Pal Sony games. They also got a Killzone tin case.

You could always import.
I bought the US CEs of Assassin's Creed, MGS4, Stranglehold and Resistance 2 because I liked them more than the PAL ones / PAL didn't have one.

Top Bottom