• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

TomServo said:
As a little skate rat in the 80's (who discovered that surfing is much less painful), that is totally going on my Christmas list. Holy shit that looks so full of win.

Any vintage Steve Steadham designs in there?

I'm about half way into the book and I've seen a few.

You are right.. this book is awesome and I highly recommend it to anyone who has skated or anyone interested in the history of skateboard art. Sooo much nostalgia in these pages.

Rolf NB

Bunch of games: Untold Legends BotB, Untold Legends TWC, Field Commander, Crisis Core, Myst PSP, Metal Gear Acid, Little King's Story, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Dead Space Extraction, Resident Evil 5
20puf00.jpg

PS3 slim
vrzjgh.jpg

Samsung N510 netbook
2ds0b4w.jpg

_dementia said:
I'm considering getting this.
Is this decent for a driving game noob like me?

Definitely. I picked one up along with a Playseats cockpit and it works beautifully.

It has a gear shift toggle instead of a live manual stick, but I prefer that anyway. Well built, excellent force feedback.

I'm not a hardcore driving sim guy, so at that price, it's perfect. I can't imagine myself needing more.

gamerecks said:
I love the Hero. Its fast and does everything I need. I was using an Fuze(touch pro) which im hoping to sell.

It looks like a great device, and I've been thinking of getting rid of AT&T despite my love for my iphone. One thing that bothers me about the Hero. Six front buttons? Six. That seems pretty excessive, couldn't three done the job?

galvatron2k1

Neo Member
First time post and my wallet has seriously taken a beating these past 3 months. I got the most of the games for a great price, enough for me to be crazy if I passed them up.

Wii + PSP (Prinny from PSN store not pictured) + 360:

2vcdch1.jpg

PS3:

2nvgsn4.jpg

Wireless Headphones + Windows 7 Ultimate + HTC Imagio (Verizon):

wgt0l4.jpg

I have a few more games coming this month and then I'll be completely tapped out.

spats

_dementia said:
I'm considering getting this.
Is this decent for a driving game noob like me?

Yeah, absolutely. Wonderful build quality, really sturdy and great force feedback.

Since it's plug&play on the ps3, there are no pc drivers in the package. So if you wanna use it with your pc, you gotta download the drivers manually.

botkiller said:
Where did you find it for $50?

Craigslist :p. Pretty much brand new and was probably used only a few times. If you dont mind getting used things it's a great thing to buy used because sooo many people buy a peripheral like this and use it for like a month and then keep it in their closet. I guess I might eventually do that too, but since I got it for $50 I wont feel as bad :D .

Vorador

Banned
Some stuff

bdjpya.jpg

Yeah, the release date for Scribblenauts was 9 October in Europe. Lucky us.

Also, props for videogameplus.ca for being blazingly fast with Demon's Souls.

marwan

Banned
i bought my wife a birthday gift she's always wanted, a 2010 BMW's Sauber Edition 135 (twin turbo)

sauber1351.jpg

sauber13510.jpg

sauber13511.jpg

sauber1352.jpg

sauber1353.jpg

sauber1354.jpg

sauber1355.jpg

sauber1356.jpg

black chrome
sauber1357.jpg

sauber1358.jpg

sauber1359.jpg

sauber135.jpg

FallenCow

Neo Member
marwan said:
i bought my wife a birthday gift she's always wanted, a 2010 BMW's Sauber Edition 135 (twin turbo)

brb

Sweet bimmer... any hardware upgrades? The reviews of the US version of the 135i mentions that it needs a better suspension to match the engine and chasis's abilities.

This is either my first or second post to a pickup thread, but here's my meager grab for the month:
HNI_0011.jpg

not bad for $334 if I do say so myself. Best part is I'm now a proud member of the 3 console club with this purchase.

Yes Boss!

marwan said:
hahahah, im not, I'm just a motor sport fanatic! plus this is a an October purchase thread:D

What does something like that cost? Don't know much about cars but it seems pretty vanilla. Is is something special?

eXistor

Gothic Collection (I loved Risen so much I had to play these games too) and Brütal Legend. Can't wait to finally play BL. I just ordered pizza, so in a little while I'll be good to go!

DSC00424.jpg

marwan

Banned
FallenCow said:
Sweet bimmer... any hardware upgrades? The reviews of the US version of the 135i mentions that it needs a better suspension to match the engine and chasis's abilities.

the Sauber version(which i bough) has much better/firmer suspension than the regular 135. It also comes with a sued steering wheel with LED RPM lights on it and a center digital display that shows track time, temperature, oil level, fuel, 0-60 and all those race oriented options!

here are a few pictures...

steering4.jpg

steering.jpg

steering3.jpg

steering2.jpg

steering5.jpg

steering1.jpg

steering is half sued half leather.

marwan

Banned
SmokyDave said:
Life in the UAE must be pretty damn prosperous. Kudos.

Are you gonna get the Sauber stripes for the M3 so they match?

was thinking about it, but i doubt it, though I'll mod my M3 in terms of performance.

marwan

Banned
Yes Boss! said:
What does something like that cost? Don't know much about cars but it seems pretty vanilla. Is is something special?

the Sauber 135? since it's a limited edition(only 5 in the UAE(numbered with a plack in the car, it set me $65k...UAE is fucking expensive, though lucky for me, i trade my mini cooper S, which they took in for an excellent price of$25k....so i ended up paying $40k.

in the U.S they're dirt cheap. inflation is killing us in this country :(

Top Bottom