• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pein

Banned
2qaljf5.jpg

farcry 2, MC LA and some G gundam, shining fingers crush my soul from awesomeness

Apo said:
Which anime are you watching and would you recommend it?

It's Zeta Gundam. I definitely would recommend it. It's got interesting characters and cool mechs if you're into that. It's old but I think the animation and design holds up pretty well.

marwan

Banned
got me a 2.4Ghz/250HDD/2GB RAM MacBook

24102008373.jpg

I'm a Mac virgin, so this is gonna be interesting....i know I'll love it :)

sw26

Rated-Rsuperstar said:
Where did you get these?

silvervision.co.uk

They are only available in the UK (and I believe they ship to Europe) and they are completely unedited (ie. scratch logo and original music is still intact). As I understand it they are allowed to release them as officially WWE aren't releasing them (Silvervision is the official distributor here in the UK for all WWE DVDs and they create them themselves from their original master tapes) and therefore aren't breaching the name change agreement with the World Wildlife Fund.

Sysgen

At work and I don't have a camera :(

Picked up LBP. Can't say enough how good this is.

and did some Ebay scouring for budget gaming. All of this for less than the price of a new game. Some of these were sold as new.

360:
----
Virtua Tennis 3
Clive Barkers Jerhico
Timeshift
Stranglehold
Kane and Lynch
Lego Star Wars II Original Trilogy
Just Cause

PC:
---
Infernal

Geek

Ninny Prancer
It was a big month. Not pictured: Wario Land Shake It!, many, many t-shirts. Got some games and an ***-*** gachapon.

pup10_games.jpg

Got some Tokyo Bananas and a box of New Xbox Experience.

pup10_nxetb.jpg

Got some hats.

pup10_hats.jpg

Got some cold weather wear.

pup10_outer.jpg

Got some tees.

pup10_tees.jpg

Amir0x

Banned
ZombieOctober02.jpg

Lots of nice purchases yet, although I refuse to let this one enter my house:

ZombieOctober01.jpg

I haven't decided what horrible things to do to it yet, but rest assured it will be the most epic Shame of the Month pic ever.

marwan

Banned
Geek said:
It was a big month. Not pictured: Wario Land Shake It!, many, many t-shirts. Got some games and an ***-*** gachapon.

pup10_games.jpg

OMG OpaOpa figure, where from??? :D ....i love Fantasy Zone, it needs to be on PSN asap.

edit: why is it when i type OpaOpa with a space in between it's comes up as *** ***?

Geek

Ninny Prancer
permutated said:
Uhhhhhhh how did you get it? And how is it?

Yep. Sent to media. That's pretty much the entirety of what we're allowed to discuss about NXE.

marwan said:
OMG OpaOpa figure, where from??? :D ....i love Fantasy Zone, it needs to be on PSN asap.

edit: why is it when i type OpaOpa with a space in between it's comes up as *** ***?

Part of the Shooting Game Historica gachapon series, which I picked up in a second hand shop in Akihabara. That other forum is banned, hence the ***-***.

marwan

Banned
Teetris said:
I dunno if playing it while recovering is such a good idea since the game stressed me out big time. Almost threw my DS in pieces :lol

Should be available in London by now. Good luck with the operation

well i love hard Castelvania games, so you're getting me excited over this one, hopefully it'll ease the pain!

LiK

Geek said:
Part of the Shooting Game Historica gachapon series, which I picked up in a second hand shop in Akihabara. That other forum is banned, hence the ***-***.

i got the full set for series 1 and 2. very cute little toys.

drakesfortune

Directions: Pull String For Uninformed Rant
marwan said:
well i love hard Castelvania games, so you're getting me excited over this one, hopefully it'll ease the pain!

Eww, what happened? Why is there so much string left at the end of the stitches? Shouldn't you cut that off so it doesn't snag on something?

Also, where's the new cell phone this month? :lol

ty_hot

If I had a X360 and lived in US I would only buy games from ebay, lots of good prices there.
But the shipping is ridiculous to Brazil (U$12, you may buy 2 games with shipping in US for this price) and there are not many games for PS3 as there are for X360, so, the price is higher too!

Rather a long pickup post as I have had a pretty busy month. Changed jobs, had another big life change, and went to Too Many Games.

IMG_3563.jpg

Turbo Grafx 16 - Wish my mom hadn't thrown out my original

IMG_3566.jpg

Sega Genesis - Pickups from Too Many Games

IMG_3568.jpg

N64, Super Famicom, Sega Saturn, GBA - Mostly from TMG except for Gunstar Super Heroes -- got that on the buy/sell/trade thread. Make sure you go see Carlson at Mad Gear for import Saturn games. He always has a great selection.

IMG_3569.jpg

Turbo Grafx and Super NES - More from TMG

IMG_3571.jpg

Haze and Castlevania Order of the Ecclesia - Haze was only $10 at Best Buy so what the heck

IMG_3572.jpg

Yoko PVC

IMG_3562.jpg

Mario Kart Wii - Cause I needed it because of my last pickup.......

And my most important pickup:

DSC00013.jpg

I got married - Well we had a reception for my wife's family first, then got married in October in the US.

Geek

Ninny Prancer
Spiderjericho said:
Did you order your tees from Japan to the U.S.? I love tees...

I picked 'em up while over there for TGS. I think Beams has sadly ended it's overseas shipping program. :(

marwan

Banned
MiniBossman said:
Rather a long pickup post as I have had a pretty busy month. Changed jobs, had another big life change, and went to Too Many Games.

IMG_3563.jpg

Turbo Grafx 16 - Wish my mom hadn't thrown out my original

IMG_3566.jpg

Sega Genesis - Pickups from Too Many Games

IMG_3568.jpg

N64, Super Famicom, Sega Saturn, GBA - Mostly from TMG except for Gunstar Super Heroes -- got that on the buy/sell/trade thread. Make sure you go see Carlson at Mad Gear for import Saturn games. He always has a great selection.

IMG_3569.jpg

Turbo Grafx and Super NES - More from TMG

IMG_3571.jpg

Haze and Castlevania Order of the Ecclesia - Haze was only $10 at Best Buy so what the heck

IMG_3572.jpg

Yoko PVC

IMG_3562.jpg

Mario Kart Wii - Cause I needed it because of my last pickup.......

And my most important pickup:

DSC00013.jpg

I got married - Well we had a reception for my wife's family first, then got married in October in the US.

wow, that is some serious vintage stuff! nice!

LiK

MiniBossman said:

CONGRATS! you just proved figure collectors CAN get girls :lol

Picked up a couple downloads and a shirt:

2970663084_b16493a471.jpg

Yoda.

2970663236_38c3020f02.jpg

Hero Mode.

2969821011_982a6706fd.jpg

Superhero Mode.

2969821515_5ab6d5284f.jpg

Special Stage.

2970664740_81a0cda089_b.jpg

And these for conquering the Triple King Challenge. Lol.

kuYuri

No pics from me for awhile guys. My mother has the only camera in house and she lost the battery I bought for her camera with my own money within two-three weeks after buying it. -_-;

I think she might be too lazy to buy a new one herself. -_-;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom