• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MGS4 Limited Konamistyle t-shirts:

All three shirts:
IMG_1532.jpg

World Tour 2008:
IMG_1533.jpg

IMG_1534.jpg

Green:
IMG_1535.jpg

IMG_1537.jpg

White:
IMG_1539.jpg

IMG_1540.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
MortalMonkey, Nice pickup on the Air Penny retros!

Fresh kicks back then, still fresh now. ;)

Love the shirts too Auron_Kale!

JEKKI

n8NMONSTER said:
First Picks for October:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3050/2906886748_a5873edae0_b.jpg[img]

KOF XI, Silent Hill Homecoming, and Silent Hill DVD.[/QUOTE]nasty n8~!!

[QUOTE=Auron_Kale]Thanks & Play-Asia has all of the shirts.[/QUOTE]GUNS TO MY CREDIT CARD! THANKS!

-EDIT-

[url]http://www.konamistyle.jp/ecitem/item51272.html[/url]
[url]http://www.konamistyle.jp/ecitem/item51274.html[/url]

I jus wanna say... the sizing on these shirts are damn near identical to the [url=http://www.the-king-of-games.com/english/shop/index.php?mode=shop_info]King of Games[/url] shirts... medium it is!!!

I get paid tomorrow! Car Insurance + new shirts = good bye paycheck... I'll see you in another 2 weeks

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Today's early pickup :D

I'll get PES too if its worth it this year, instead of being 2008 version all over again.

optimiss said:
Domokun bag and Mario Fireflower keychain!

(Not pictured...got a new Korean split-front layered skirt, white schoolgirl jacket with a crest, and some teal skinny jeans)

2h5mma9.jpg

OMG! I so want it! is there a way for me to buy it (i'm from Europe)? ;_;

nny

We begin with a new kitchen appliance...

DSC03945.jpg

...approved by Batman's pumped fist of approval™

I've been meaning to get one of these for a while, it was missing in the collection:

DSC03951.jpg

Plus some games / DVDs

DSC03958.jpg

DSC03959.jpg

MarkMan said:

:D Thanks sir. I had these back in high school, sophomore year; lo those many years ago. I was sick as a dog the day these released. Trooper that I was, though, I got out of bed and picked 'em up; I puked a bucket of fluid the second I walked in the door, but it was worth it!

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
MO' MUSOU (Dynasty Warriors 6 Special)
2907549966_dbaaa2758b.jpg

Revoltech Gurren Lagann Yoko action figure

2907549972_f603961e50.jpg

Also got these at the end of last month:

Shuunya Yamashita DOAX Kasumi and Ayane figures

2893581125_58f0ac38b4.jpg

Capcomanix 2 Felicia

2893581121_e4ca0548fd.jpg

Revoltech KRAUSER II ACTION FIGURE ****WATCH/READ DETROIT METAL CITY****

2888784225_9271759020.jpg

MarkMan said:

Thanks again Mark. Out of all 3 shirts, I'm really fond of the World Tour one since I actually was at the San Francisco location - good times.

For those who are wondering, the shirts are definitely really high-quality and size-wise (all my shirts are Japanese Large, which is the equivalent of a medium/large in US sizes) are roomier than the UNiQlO ones (which I also own :p).

Blablurn

o08ilg.jpg

Great game :)

11ugdab.jpg

Bought the GH3 bundle for 50€. Sold the game for 40€. Yeah! (PS3 Version)

iqv6zp.jpg

The whole soundtrack for 1,99€? Count me In!

Canti

From the last week or so:

os8twk.png

33ktcgg.jpg

iprts8.jpg

Downloads crazy lately!

- Wipeout HD
- LBP Beta
- Puzzle Fighter HD
- 1942 Joint Strike
- Computer Arts magazine
- SF4 20th anniversary tee (no I don't plan on wearing :lol )

- 'Capcom Design Works' art book
- Yamashita Shunya 'Wild Flower' art book

:)

JEKKI

Auron_Kale said:
Thanks & Play-Asia has all of the shirts.
aw man... I went to go buy mine... and they didnt have the Olive one in size M... I wanted to get both colors but it's all good.

I ended up not spending as much cash as I potentially could have which is always a good thing!! And not getting an olive colored shirt is no loss whatsoever, becoz last month I picked THIS up!

2ltpn2t.jpg

yankee666

i just receive my order today :D

Snapshot_20081003.jpg

FFTA2, FFIV, DQIV, FFCC: ROF and kirbySS Japanese ver.
October is the RPG month to me!!! yeah!!

Goidil

This are my purchases of September: maybe I'm late, but I don't care about too much. :D

immagine015risalvataci8.jpg

immagine016risalvatauz9.jpg

(the italian version of Princess Mononoke is extremely rare. I'm very proud of it)

Thank to Vinz for his support...

Canti said:
From the last week or so:

os8twk.png

33ktcgg.jpg

iprts8.jpg

Downloads crazy lately!

- Wipeout HD
- LBP Beta
- Puzzle Fighter HD
- 1942 Joint Strike
- Computer Arts magazine
- SF4 20th anniversary tee (no I don't plan on wearing :lol )

- 'Capcom Design Works' art book
- Yamashita Shunya 'Wild Flower' art book

:)

DO WANT!!! All of it...:D I'm going to have to buy PF HD and Wipeout HD tonight when I get home. And can I ask where you got that Capcom Design Works' art book from?

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
ps3.jpg

Picked this up a few hours ago. Just been setting up everything, gave uncharted a 10 minute shot, not impressed by the graphics at all, shit looks so bland annd low res, not sure whats going on.

And ratchet has the install bug woohoo!

Other than that, nice slick system. Will get more testing tomorrow morning.

drakesfortune

Directions: Pull String For Uninformed Rant
evlcookie said:
Picked this up a few hours ago. Just been setting up everything, gave uncharted a 10 minute shot, not impressed by the graphics at all, shit looks so bland annd low res, not sure whats going on.

Other than that, nice slick system. Will get more testing tomorrow morning.

You definitely have something set up wrong assuming you have an HDTV. Make sure it's outputting the right output to your TV, because low res and graphically unimpressive are not phrases I've heard associated with Uncharted.

Congrats on the purchase though! Once you get the resolution issue solved, enjoy the wonderful Uncharted ride and graphical beauty. :D

Apenheul

oct.jpg

Spinal Tap (DVD)
Dragon Quest IV (DS)
Anno 1701 (DS) holy shit this game is awesome!
Daigasso! Band Brothers DX (DS) Great multiplayer game!
Disgaea DS (DS)

so1337

Goidil said:
"Standing Ovation per Miyazaki". Jesus Christ, I want to watch this movie so bad (Ponyo, that is).

Only pick up other than Megaman 9 this month.

IMG_0047.jpg

Two of my favorite acting performances in cinema history. Two gigantic movie posters. One crappy cellphone picture.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
evlcookie said:
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u2/evlcookie/ps3.jpg[/IG]

Other than that, nice slick system. Will get more testing tomorrow morning.[/QUOTE]

Congrats and all, but I think you might have the wrong impression on uncharted especially when talking about the textures.

Canti

Mattlikewhoa said:
DO WANT!!! All of it...:D I'm going to have to buy PF HD and Wipeout HD tonight when I get home. And can I ask where you got that Capcom Design Works' art book from?
Thanks, both games are great btw. I usually buy my art books from a Japanese seller on ebay (like this one) but you can find a lot on PlayAsia too. Here it is for about $10 less than I paid. It's really worth the money but be warned it only covers up to 2001 (Capcom vs. SNK is the newest title in there). Hope they publish a new one in the near future!

AKAperly

Neo Member
manzo said:
YOU!

I love you. ;____;

My life long dream has been a cabinet with Blazing Star running on it. ;_;

I love you too.

I also just got a complete Pulstar kit in. I've been trying to do a 1cc run. I got stages 1-6 down pretty well. I want to spend my time with Pulstar first [amazing]. So I'm saving the joy of putting Blazing Star in my cab until i've mastered Pulstar. "BONUS!"

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
I think a few of these are repeats from last month, but I can't remember exactly what I have posted before -

rcpuuo.jpg

Viking and Alone in the Dark were about $10 each, all the rest was 30% off used at Gamestop. Never played any Halo games (outside of a little bit of MP on the first one back when it was new), so I'm going to try to marathon those in the near future.

::edit::
Man, that glare makes the Halo 3 box look like shit. All the used stuff actually looks in great condition in real life.

Wired

october08.jpg

A couple more 360 games, for whenever I decide to buy a 360 (really need a HDTV first, haven't gotten around to it) as well as some other crap.

Wired

DevelopmentArrested said:
man there are some BAD games there..

:lol I guess, but most of them were pretty cheap and I usually buy games that looks interesting even though they're not A+ material. I can usually find something entertaining in most stuff, and if not I just move on.

well if you would excuse me I'll go cry in my room, you hurt my feelings

edit: that said, Bullet Witch sounds really bad, and as for PDZ I've not heart a lot of good stuff about that either.

php4nl6BQPM.jpg

EDIT - Well I just got back from seeing Armin and I have to say it was the most amazing show I have ever been to. My expectations were high and he surpassed them by a long shot. Number 1 DJ in the world for a reason.

Didn't know vgplus was this fast. Shipped the 24th, recieved the notice yesterday and went to pick it up today.
(I have no idea why they shipped it from Germany...)

i5td2h.jpg

Don't like that french polluting my box-art though :lol

It's been 45 days since I've ordered Bangai-o Spirits from play-asia and no sign of it ;_;. How much days have to pass so I can assume it's lost? I had to wait 25 days for my first order from them, so this is strange.

Rufus

Allan Holdsworth said:
It's been 45 days since I've ordered Bangai-o Spirits from play-asia and no sign of it ;_;. How much days have to pass so I can assume it's lost? I had to wait 25 days for my first order from them, so this is strange.
Wait, let me look that up real qu-... Oh that's right, I can't. Have you asked them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom