• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That poster really is mind blowing.

Reminds me of:

6a00bf76d0a9b7438300e398a84d4f0002-.jpg

Don

cjelly said:
Where did you buy those GBA games from? I take it you're in the UK?
I just got them off eBay, although the first copy of FF4 that I got was a fake, so I returned it and got a copy from another seller.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Don said:
I just got them off eBay, although the first copy of FF4 that I got was a fake, so I returned it and got a copy from another seller.
Ah, ok. I've been wondering what the best shop is, as like you've realised, there are a lot of fakes on eBay. :lol

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Lee N said:
Kadey: speaking of.. have you gotten one of them pink ribbon DS lites?

I'd like to see real photos of it.

I refuse to support Nintendo and their "generous" donation.
A company that is capable of paying each employee 1.7 million can't even donate more than $5 per unit sold. Why did they even bother?

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
This is more of an August-September-October pickup thread...but I was too laazy so here is what I've gotten since then:

2913875900_c5bdda46b5_o.jpg

2913029841_935c93e49a_o.jpg

80GB Metal Gear Solid 4 Bundle
Ratchet and Clank: ToD
Uncharted
Xbox 360 Elite
NBA Live 09
Quick Charge Kit
2nd Generation iPod Touch
(Not Pictured) Rock Band 2 and Xbox Live Gold Premium pack (Vision camera+stuff)

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Got this a bit early...

2914382252_c21130e439_b.jpg

Ran a Blaz Blue surprise location test today too with AKSYS games! Special thanks to AMUSIX and Games On for hosting the event!

2913537635_cbc3fa3eca_b.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
lol!

it's okay. It was fun being able to take pics and have the other gamers cry when they couldn't record!

lol.

A few pick-ups from today (the green thing is a camera case):

IMG_0015.jpg

Thanks to the PSN cards (God bless you Best Buy in Santana Row) I got these:

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

Xabora

MarkMan said:
Ran a Blaz Blue surprise location test today too with AKSYS games! Special thanks to AMUSIX and Games On for hosting the event!

2913537635_cbc3fa3eca_b.jpg
Still waiting 'till I can import the Hardware. :D

gregor7777 said:
That poster really is mind blowing.

Reminds me of:

6a00bf76d0a9b7438300e398a84d4f0002-.jpg
I used to have those toys as a kid. ;)

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Chaz Ashley said:
Bah, german packaging ...

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l309/Aceman2K/f65131c2.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Ugh, that shit is ridiculous, seriously. Could you not import from another country? Play.com? GAME?

AKAperly

Neo Member
manzo said:
God damn. You have an excellent taste in games my good sir.

What kind of cab do you have?

2-slot MVS "Gold Cab".

I posted images of it in the "show us your 2008 setup" thread.

CTLance

2dcd3br.jpg

...Dood.

The music could have been handled a bit better IMHO. They didn't put any effort in, or they've hired an incompetent musician/tracker. Don't get me wrong, it sounds OK. Could be vastly superior though. As expected they're clearly struggling with the concept of having two screens. :lol It's a surprisingly competent port for a first-time effort after all is said and done.

Also, not pictured: a silver protection pouch for my PSP-2000. Nothing great, but it was cheap and it'll protect the little fingerprint magnet from aliens, my dog, and any dust motes while I'm away. Seriously, a kingdom for a ruggerized PSP version. I scared to hold that thing, and I've been using it for a month now. Never got the draw of the shiny DSL either. Maybe I'm just too harsh to my mobile gaming appliances.

Last, but certainly not least, with a bit of delay:
2qcni8z.png

One for me, one for a friend. I can't wait.

LiK

Lyte Edge said:
I picked up the LE version of Ikkitousen Eloquent Fist for PSP on Saturday after being surprised that the game DIDN'T turn out to be crap. It's a pretty good classic arcade-style beat-em-up! It's also animu-perverted! I made a thread here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=337710

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3153/2916034024_de6a80f7b5_b.jpg[/QUOTE]

wow, didn't know it came with so much stuff. can't wait to get mine this week. the figures in a bowl is the weirdest piece, imo.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
LiK said:
wow, didn't know it came with so much stuff. can't wait to get mine this week. the figures in a bowl is the weirdest piece, imo.

It's a pun. Oyako means "mother and child," and "Oyako Donburi" is a Japanese dish with chicken and eggs. So they put Hakufu and her mom in a bowl.

And so it's uh, weird.

Movement

Well I think I can post this right?
I got a new exhaust for my car, probably my only October purchase other than Fallout 3
because it cost $300 freaking dollars.
shady987

Delio

Got this on the 1st with my check. Needed a new monitor since my old one was basically dirt now.

Picture25.jpg

A Samsung SyncMaster 920NW. 19 inches and while not the best it was on sale. Sorry for the super blurry pic lol.

LiK

Lyte Edge said:
It's a pun. Oyako means "mother and child," and "Oyako Donburi" is a Japanese dish with chicken and eggs. So they put Hakufu and her mom in a bowl.

And so it's uh, weird.

ah, thanks for the info. that's quite interesting...hehe

-PXG-

_dementia said:
How's the D-Pad?

Much better. It feels tighter and "clicky". When I push "left" it is actually LEFT, and not just in some general left direction. This will definitely prevent wrongful weapon swapping in Gears :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom