• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

MYE

I said I wouldn't...
I'm so weak :(

dyY2TZZ.jpg

And I have 3 more games coming in the mail. Oh god!

Picked up this sexy thing yesterday. $50 w/ renewal (and kept unlimited data)? OK. Best Buy exclusive color.
9789256224_0f84b03fdb_c.jpg

Not a stock photo, I just took that.

Swarley

Ended up not having to pay for the PS3 Special Edition at Best Buy due to a hilarious trade in credit/upgrade deal for phones. So since I didn't have to pay for that, I decided to get the 360 version as well to play with my other friends and TRU was giving away some other R* games for free with the purchase. Gears was on sale at GameFly for $15, so I finally picked it up.

Bumhead

Banned
I think I might be the first one to post GTA V, amirite?

04YB2FG.jpg

What's the quality of that guide like? Both in terms of bind quality, pages etc?

I have the limited edition BioShock Infinite guide and I love it. I'm seriously tempted to pick up the GTA V Limited Edition guide even though I don't own the game yet.

Picked up a 24" Asus VE248 last month. I don't think I can ever go back to a 13" laptop screen again.
Got the vita today with an accessory pack and Soul Sacrifice, and P4G arrived in the mail when I got home with the vita =D
Subscribed to PS+ as well so i have Gravity Rush and Uncharted:GA waiting to be downloaded. 2 weeks of semester break going to be filled with lots of vita gaming!

Also - my first post on GAF!! =D

RkOwnage

LOVE the Blue HTC One. Thinking about doing the S-OFF thing that someone on XDA is offering though so I can put GPE on it. We'll see. Fantastic phone though, and the camera is amazing, for 4mp.

Also, welcome andurilflame! This is my favorite thread in Gaf for sure!

Strider

rsXIru3.jpg

I'm enjoying Rayman but I definitely prefer Origins over Legends. Still a really good game though.

About 5 hours into GTA5. Pretty amazing game. So far it's probably second on my GOTY list behind The Last of Us. It could move up to #1 if the online mode is really good.

3k6KrVC.jpg

The big pick up of the month. I had been planning on getting a 3ds for a while but I also decided to surprise my gf with one as well. I was originally planning on getting Puppeteer and Killzone Mercenary instead of the second 3DS but she's loving it so it turned out to be a great purchase.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
I am just going to copy/paste my post from vinyl thread:

I've got a pretty rare LP in my collection today, Menomena Friends and Foe, brand new which is, IMO, the best cover design of all times. Here is what makes this packaging so awesome (pics are not made by me):
http://imgur.com/a/fabXZ

and here is mine(sorry for crappy quality):

2Q9RCWL.jpg
Goddamn. Craig Thompson don't play.

alext5

Neo Member
Those nerd block boxes look to be a big rip off money wise. Looks to me like promotional goods they get for free and repackage to send out to people.

I'm not sure where the stuff comes from but I did cancel my subscription since nothing really stood out. If I want an action figure or a T-Shirt, I might as well buy something I like.

The t-shirt is fugly. I expected it to be the only thing that I would enjoy in the package and it sucked.

alext5

Neo Member
It's a big pickup month for me. Posted some stuff earlier this month and then this :

osMyRDb.jpg

Been looking forward to buying a Mac for about 10 years and never had the extra money for the Apple premium. Now that I can afford it, it's really nice. It doesn't disappoint.

Sorry for the picture quality.

Top Bottom