• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
4pdEhcI.jpg

PnvTajk.jpg

Chromecast & Volgarr

I said I would never do this again, yet here I am. But I needed my Outrun Online Arcade and Hydro Thunder Hurricane.

There was a code for Batman Arkham City as well, but I gave it away since I already have it for PS3.

Tr9V6Rs.jpg

Tomodachi

If you put the iphone case on the 5s can you still place it in the dock?
If you're talking about the official leather case, then unfortunately 9to5mac says no.
I also purchased the iPhone 5s dock, but the case does not fit in it. For a company that prides itself on completely integrated solutions, this is surprising to me, but not a true flaw. Removing the phone from the case is not difficult, but it requires effort.

Gameboy415

One last batch of games for the month:

1309-Games5_zps29e22502.jpg

-I got SiNG Party for $19.99 from NewEgg and the other 3 from Target's B2G1 sale this morning.
I'm glad I went early b/c I got the last copy of Rayman! :)

Picked up this month, loving the Shield.

IMG_1166.jpg

Sorry if not strictly a new pickup please delete if it's a problem, been in storage for 24 months (since we moved to Australia) and finally have everything ready to unpack! I'm like a kid at Christmas!

2013-09-23091608.jpg

2013-09-23091443.jpg

joe1138

Wow, a lot cheaper than what people are offering in the EU/UK.

I've actually been looking to get a copy for a little while now. $45 was the lowest i'd seen for a complete copy so I jumped on it. I think the average price is right around $60 at the moment.

A few years ago I decided to get my own N64 collection going since I was tired of only being able to play it at my friend's houses and I didn't have my own then. Once I got started I said "If there are any 3 main games to get at some point, they'd be Pokemon Stadium 2, F-Zero X, and Killer Instinct Gold." I got KI Gold a couple months ago so I could stop mooching my friend's cartridge, and now I've added a second one of these games to my collection

I already have a Transfer Pak and Crystal so I'm good to go on that end. Now I just need to get off my ass and get F-Zero X at some point lol.

Orange and green are the only two colors in the rainbow.

JSRF - $10
PD - $5
SCPT - $5
Otogi - $6

Which brings my September Xbox haul to...

Otogi has a beautiful cover.
Wow that is a great haul man! Especially the first 4 titles. Otogi and JSRF have amazing style. I wish they were remade as an arcade game :(
The only downside to what you grabbed is that pandora tomorrow and phantom dust are only half the game without their online components.

PS outrun and xmen legends don't get enough love, glad to see you picked those gems up

Picked up my preordered Hakuoki ~Memories of the Shinsengumi~ Limited Edition at GS today. My copy was the only one they recieved.

Limited Edition game comes with...
  • Hakuoki Japanese Folding Fan
  • Hakuoki Japanese-style Towel
  • Men of Hakuoki Art Book

IMAG0061_zpsdf942669.jpg

Top Bottom