• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjdunn

Echoes said:
jokerstatue.jpg
icon-jokeremote.jpg

I like it.

Truespeed

cjdunn said:
:lol No smoking, no desert, no woodshed.

To repeat:

As in not used much. Besides, a black plastic object against a black bed sheet isn't that easy to photograph, so there's a bit of blow out going on.

Judgmental bastards :p

I think that some of those people are really oblivious to how a high resolution photo of a black device really embellishes dust that otherwise might not even be evident in ambient light. Moral of the story - give them a cell phone photo.

suikodan

sept2.jpg

Bought these

iPhone: Really loving it. Found out that I would do more web browsing on the road than speaking on the phone.

NHL09: Because hockey is coming back baby!

Xbox 60Gb: My bro bought my 20Gb so I'm ready for the fall update.

suikodan said:
http://www.suikodan.com/danblog/images/sept2.jpg[IMG]

Bought these

iPhone: Really loving it. Found out that I would do more web browsing on the road than speaking on the phone.

Xbox 60Gb: My bro bought my 20Gb so I'm ready for the fall update.[/QUOTE]

Hey if you're not going to eat your cat can I?

JEKKI

LOL! a cat!!! time to do the internet justice!!

suikodan said:
5csw6.jpg

Bought these

Xbox 60Gb: My bro bought my 20Gb so I'm ready for the fall update.

Quick Picks for today:

2858007591_c3520c2fe5_b.jpg

.hack//Mutation ($17.99), and a 5-port Switch (On sale $9.99).

2858846638_1a02c7b0c3_b.jpg

And Kill Bill 1 & 2 ( $23.99 + $23.99 - $10 for both ).

2008septpickup10.jpg

Got some stuff for a new computer build. Loving the tri-core so far. Photoshop fucking flies. :D

2008septpickup11.jpg

Got this game while drinking with a couple friends the other night. I wouldn't call it the best idea, but I will say it's a pretty fucking scary game especially when you're fucked up.

marwan

Banned
donkey show said:
2008septpickup10.jpg

Got some stuff for a new computer build. Loving the tri-core so far. Photoshop fucking flies. :D

2008septpickup11.jpg

Got this game while drinking with a couple friends the other night. I wouldn't call it the best idea, but I will say it's a pretty fucking scary game especially when you're fucked up.

congrats on the purchase, but can you tell me how a tri-core is better than a qua-core? i have a Intel Core 2 Extreme (45nm) and *knock on woods* it rips everything :) .....but it was insanely expansive!

How much cheaper is the AMD tri compared to the dual and quad(sorry dunno their name equivalent)...been always using with Intel.

24xqfjs.jpg

Well I'd rather buy games n stuff than a decent camera. And I'd rather get three DVD's than one blu-ray. That's Stallone on the lower right. I've heard Cobra is the new Commando and that crime is a disease.

n8NMONSTER said:
Quick Picks for today:

2858846638_1a02c7b0c3_b.jpg

And Kill Bill 1 & 2 ( $23.99 + $23.99 - $10 for both ).

I'm still waiting on Kill Bull: The Full Bloody Cut. I can't believe it hasn't been released yet. Tarantino said it was coming years ago. I refuse to pay $50 for one movie split over two discs. The studio fucked Tarantino fans by splitting the film in half and making us pay twice to see one movie, and they're doing the same on DVD/Blu-Ray.

Also I never noticed that the box art for Kill Bill 1 reads "The 4th Film by Quentin Tarantino" but the second one only says "A Film by Quentin Tarantino". That's odd.

my pick-ups for this month so far:

the new 4th generation iPod Nano with 8GB.

ephapz.jpg

and the 80GB PlayStation 3 with MGS4 and Drake.

10ft0lx.jpg

sorry for the crappy carpet, need a new one :p

LiK

StrikerObi said:
I'm still waiting on Kill Bull: The Full Bloody Cut. I can't believe it hasn't been released yet. Tarantino said it was coming years ago. I refuse to pay $50 for one movie split over two discs. The studio fucked Tarantino fans by splitting the film in half and making us pay twice to see one movie, and they're doing the same on DVD/Blu-Ray.

same here. not only does it not have the unedited japanese versions but it has none of the extras in the japanese box set. i'll wait for the double dip.

Timo

To replace my 1g Nano:

28c4j.jpg

I also got the second season of Aqua Teen, and I found out the episode I wanted was in the third set. I am mad about that.

CAVE343

Timo said:
To replace my 1g Nano:

28c4j.jpg

I also got the second season of Aqua Teen, and I found out the episode I wanted was in the third set. I am mad about that.
Does the new Touch have a chrome lining like the iPhone? Can't see clear

marwan said:
congrats on the purchase, but can you tell me how a tri-core is better than a qua-core? i have a Intel Core 2 Extreme (45nm) and *knock on woods* it rips everything :) .....but it was insanely expansive!

How much cheaper is the AMD tri compared to the dual and quad(sorry dunno their name equivalent)...been always using with Intel.
It isn't better than a quad in a majority of aspects as the Phenom Tri-cores are AMD's midrange push. For some reason the Tri-core runs Photoshop better than a Phenom Quad and since I use PS a lot, I don't mind the price/performance.

Tri-cores run around $100 to $130 but don't expect it to run as well as a Quad without a couple tweaks. I had an old E4400 C2D which I upgraded from so my current Tri-Core unit hauls ass in comparison, but I'm also running 8GBs of RAM, a Velociraptor HD, and Vista Ultimate x64 with it. xD

Spike

aznpxdd said:
$5 posters + Walmart poster frames. Turned out pretty nice. :D

Sorry for the crappy shots.

IMG_2099.jpg

IMG_2102.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

I bought these exact posters and frames, along with the Why So Serious poster and Indy IV Teaser poster. The do look good in those frames.

Now, I'm just waiting for the Batpod poster. Don't fail me, Wal-Mart and Trends International...

kuYuri

DSC05718.jpg

Planning on buying a new Xbox case for PoP. The one the ebay seller sent to me is blah.

Hotel Dusk for $20, part of the reprint.

Most of the other games, including SoF, were pretty cheap. The PnC kit and extra wired controller are to get ready for my new 360 Elite coming in a few days, to replace my current 20GB Pro.

EDIT: Just came back from Best Buy with these.

DSC05721.jpg

DSC05723.jpg

:D

solid2snake said:
my pick-ups for this month so far:

the new 4th generation iPod Nano with 8GB.

ephapz.jpg

How do you like it?

I'm seriously considering getting the 16GB in black or silver to replace my 4th Gen iPod.

XShagrath

distantmantra said:

Where? I've been looking for regular Jones Cola everywhere here in town, and only can find their fruit-flavored stuff. Closest I can get to a Jones Cola is the Root Beer that they sell at Panera Bread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom