• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAVE343

Stabby McSter said:
DSC03685.jpg

so AWESOME <3

Nice! Never seen one before, what kind of figure is it?

Kuran

Banned
donkey show said:
Tried it out on my Triple with SCIV, Bionic Commando: Rearmed, and a bunch of PS2 and PS1 games ranging from the SF Alpha compilation, 3rd Strike, SF:EX, and many others. Works like a charm and feels much better than the Dual Shock 3. =D Just remember, you're kinda SOL if you need to use the select button for some reason as nothing is mapped to the select on the Saturn pad. So if you're on the fence and looking for a good fighting game pad for the PC/PS3... this is it.

___HOLY SHIT___

Why would it work? That doesn't make any sense! I just plugged mine in... and it works!

Thats just crazy.

Crazy awesome!

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Kuran said:
___HOLY SHIT___

Why would it work? That doesn't make any sense! I just plugged mine in... and it works!

Thats just crazy.

Crazy awesome!

ask the 360. :(
I really wish they would have an open standard.

_Angelus_

Banned
Got a pre paid credit card and sorta went crazy with it this month.
Picked up allot of stuff. Some of it is sorta hard to come by. Damn happy right now.

I'm pretty much a retro gamer nowdays. I only plan to buy Fable II and the new Banjo game for the rest of the year. Too many oldschool games to go back and enjoy,which is the way I like it.

DEFENDER 2000 for the Jaguar. Notice the dust on the machine,SLOB GAMER confirmed,wouldn't have it any other way....bwahaha
SLOBGAMER.jpg

D2.jpg

D3.jpg

Defender2000.jpg

D5.jpg

D4.jpg

BIG SAM FAN,obviously. Check out my avatar.
Got around to importing Samantha Fox's new single from Greece.
MidnightLoverSingle.jpg

ML2.jpg

ML3.jpg

More Sam material that I got in...

Samanthaox.jpg

SAMVIDEOS.jpg

SamsRareMegaMixCD.jpg

MEGAMIXCD2.jpg

A few shirts also....

Slayers.jpg

MetsFirstRounder.jpg

Kadey said:
1. GBA SP- SpongeBob is new.
2. Satin Silver and Ceramic White DS3.
3. Special Edition of games, DOAU Kasumi bundle only version with the blow up doll. Copy numero dos. Undiscovery is the foil cover exclusive to best buy. Tales is Tales. Premium edition with yet to be announced bonus?
4. Hello Kitty stuff!!! Camera, CD player and mouse pad.
5. Radeon 4870X2. Current most powerful GPU in the world.
6. Memory stick, free with another bundle.
7. Play Arts Cloudy Daytona.
8. Plushes, Link and Squall are new.
9. Oh, and Lunch with various things. Good stuff!!! Mmmmm...sushi.

142wi9.jpg

Kadey,

Have you ever seen this movie called "Conspiracy Theory"? Maybe his catcher in the rye is your PSP and DS?

The Godfather Trillogy: Coppola Restoration set - the ebay seller I bought it off shipped it out early, it's not meant to be out until the 23rd :D

Photo0176.jpg

Infernal Monkey said:
*SEGA AGES: Fantasy Zone*

Niiiice! When was the Fantasy Zone collection released? I'm gonna have to get me some of that :p

CTLance

I will never be able to play through all of this.
344w782.png

FSSCP, here I come! (...after some serious MDK loving of course) (and Fallout)

No time to think, eat, post, or pee: Need to play. Curse you, GOG! CURSE YOUUUUUUuuuuu~*

Variable

CTLance said:
I will never be able to play through all of this.
344w782.png

FSSCP, here I come! (...after some serious MDK loving of course) (and Fallout)

No time to think, eat, post, or pee: Need to play. Curse you, GOG! CURSE YOUUUUUUuuuuu~*

Nice pick up's. However, I think Freespace 2 is free now.

zmet said:
Fantasy Zone Complete Collection, nice! I should be getting my copy of the game today. How's the sound emulation?

It's great, the whole thing is pure quality. <3
Fantasy Zone Gear seems a bit slower than I remember, but it has been about a billion years since I've played it.

Bootaaay said:
Niiiice! When was the Fantasy Zone collection released? I'm gonna have to get me some of that :p

I think it was originally supposed to be out today, but Play-Asia ended up getting it in a few days early. =)

J2d

Bootaaay said:
The Godfather Trillogy: Coppola Restoration set - the ebay seller I bought it off shipped it out early, it's not meant to be out until the 23rd :D
How good is the picture? I will probably double dip anyway since my old dvd's look awful.

CTLance

Variable said:
Nice pick up's. However, I think Freespace 2 is free now.
As far as I understand it, yes. Nonetheless, this is a matter of principle. FS2 is a good game and deserves all the sales it can get, post-mortem or otherwise. I'm still somehow hoping for a sequel...

Translation: I am a sheep that buys and plays VC games / old games even if they're freeware. It's just how I roll.
Plus, I got it with the buy-one-get-one-free code anyway, so it didn't cost me anything.

Also, new purchase (oh god): Bomberman (Wiiware). Didn't have time to seriously play it yet, only one quick match against the CPU. It was neat.

J2d said:
How good is the picture? I will probably double dip anyway since my old dvd's look awful.

I've only had a chance to look at Pt. 1, but the picture quality is above and beyond the dvd release - theres some slight grain as you'd expect from an older film, and some of the shadows are a bit too dark and the blacks can become crushed, but other than that it's nice and sharp with really vibrant colours. Overall, it seems like a great release, good PQ, good sound, nice packaging and a load of new HD extras (in addition to the extras from the dvd releases).

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
12a2eff736.jpg

My haul for the week

House Seasons 1-4
xxxHOLiC vol 5
Shuffle vol 6 with box
Postal
Gurren-lagann Full Drillized Revoltech figure
The Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service vol 7
MPD Psycho vol 6
Negima! vol 19

Neo Member
8 gigabyte Nano(with Song Summoner and Star Trigon) and some (puchi?)Geass stickers to ruin it with.

2851177351_5593912263_o.jpg

2852009820_9850d8e43f_o.jpg

2852010010_9f2bf45fc9_o.jpg

Darkman M

Bootaaay said:

Photo0176.jpg

Oh my you lucky sob! I can't wait to get mine orded mine off amazon.

Amir0x

Banned
XboxSeptemberSmall.jpg

Doctor Who Third Season, Lock's Quest (not pictured because i left it in the bag in the car and it's raining), and my second Xbox 360... thank you price drop! I'll use this Xbox 360 as my GAFer contact one, since I like to keep my original with just me and people I know since last time I gave out my code (Wii Code) i got messaged non-stop by GAFers to do stupid shit like unban them.

So this is my sanctity-free Xbox 360.

robot

Amir0x said:
Doctor Who Third Season, Lock's Quest (not pictured because i left it in the bag in the car and it's raining), and my second Xbox 360... thank you price drop! I'll use this Xbox 360 as my GAFer contact one, since I like to keep my original with just me and people I know since last time I gave out my code (Wii Code) i got messaged non-stop by GAFers to do stupid shit like unban them.

So this is my sanctity-free Xbox 360.

Why not just make 2 profiles?

Spike

Bioshock - 360
Trauma Center: Second Opinion - Wii
Lock's Quest - DS
Final Fantasy IV - DS

2x 2800 MS Points
6x 2000 Wii Points

Where are the PSN cards for Canada, Sony?!?!

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I was originally gonna post this pic the other day, but since I guess it is 'okay' to post it now... I will. lol.

2847343288_3dfd08218c.jpg

Netto-kun

Rimshot said:
I sure hope that Nintendo logo is a sticker, the tshirt is awesome without it, but if it's not a sticker, then it's gay =/
Oh, it's not a sticker. Just one of these (whatever you call them:lol ).
SSL21058.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom