• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Blinding

I'll hop on tonight if that isn't going to cause any disruptions with whatever group of five you guys have been running with lately.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
We've been playing with whoevers on like usual so you should be fine. I can play RW until Milly gets on.

Blinding

:lol I'm so fucking rusty, I'm trying to make a conscious effort to not crowd anybody and to be where I'm suppose to be but I get caught up in shit and end up way behind.

My bad for all the turnovers, especially at the blue line. Not quite sure what the hell I was trying to do but I should've cut that shit out after the first time I did it.

Red_Man

Yea for sure my bad. I get like 20 secs of no lag and then a 10 sec lag spike and I'm floating into the wall and shit.

Red_Man

Good games except for that last one I was pretty bad, and it was the first one without lag too :/ we dominated the rest of the games though even with my lag.

Marvie_3

Banned
3-2-0 tonight. 2 losses were both games we should have had. We fucking reamed that shitbag team though. All they did was try to cheese, but they couldn't even do it properly. They couldn't play defense either and we lit them up for 9.

Had this sweet play tonight as well:
Marvie to Legit to Marvie

Red_Man

Wait a second here. Marvie used a SAUCER PASS? Also, Legit passed back?! WHAT THE FUCK.

games tonight?
Whoa buddy I have like 2.5 times as many assists as I do goals
mostly because I couldn't finish 10 of marvies passes last night ;_;-

I wanna get on tonight, my buddy is playing halo right now, I'll see if I can boot him later.

Red_Man

Actually hes not on, so I can get on in 20 mins or later, what time do you guys feel like playing?

Blinding

So tonight I'm not making blatantly bad turnovers, but my passes are fucking horrid. aldfkjalkdjfalk;djfafjkaldfa

I'm done after that last game, I played like shit and felt like most of that was because of me.

Revenant

getting this ready.

19753597_a8ae344812.jpg

Red_Man

Found a picture of Rev as a changed man:

gpAjb.jpg

Should have mentioned how you were going to try and stop digging so many ditches too.

Marvie_3

Banned
I suck at puck handling.
Someone give me tips.

Shootouts are a crapshoot.
Just practice using the RS to move the puck around defenders. Shootouts, I have no fucking idea.

Good games so far tonight. Nice little 4-0-0 run and we got our new guy in for a few games. I'll probably be on a little later.

Red_Man

I wasn't playing too hot tonight, that was my first game on left wing in months, but I was getting into the groove of it when I wasnt getting lagged out. Sucks we lost that last game when we hit two posts.

Top Bottom