• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Revenant

Awesome night tonight. 12-2-1 on the night and 31-5-2 overall on the month so far.

znmiA.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
How much would I have to pay you to dig 5 ditches rev? All average size except for one fat bastard.

Red_Man

:lol I knew a comment would be made about that, it was just a question of who would strike first.

Red_Man

:lol why the fuck was the goalie out so far on that one goal? He looked like a human goalie in drop in games.

Marvie_3

Banned
It's... complete. Wanted to add some music, but fucking WMM wouldn't play the damn sound. Also, :lol at recording at 480p on a 1080p camcorder. What the hell was I thinking?

http://youtu.be/UUil0dG94X8
:lol

Why wouldn't you just use the in-game video capture? Looks like Michael J Fox was running the camera.

And Leg-It, I was running a background check on you and found it hilarious that your postal code is "P0U T1N"

Milly79

Why wouldn't you just use the in-game video capture? Looks like Michael J Fox was running the camera.

And Leg-It, I was running a background check on you and found it hilarious that your postal code is "P0U T1N"

fuck that. would've taken so much longer with the editing, loading, menus, uploading. would've helped a bunch if I had it on 1080p.

but yeah, I have shaky hands.

Red_Man

I didn't realize Igloos had postal codes, thanks for the heads up I should have known.

Milly79

I saw this a while ago, that's why my David Desharnais character is 6'3 and 225 lbs instead of his actual 5'6 180 lbs :lol

THANKS FOR SHOWING US!

I wish EA would come out and address how much speed/accel ACTUALLY matter. With 90 speed/accel & 99 end I still don't feel fast. I also don't like how the CPU can get this insane hustle that no human can even achieve.

Marvie_3

Banned
THANKS FOR SHOWING US!

I wish EA would come out and address how much speed/accel ACTUALLY matter. With 90 speed/accel & 99 end I still don't feel fast. I also don't like how the CPU can get this insane hustle that no human can even achieve.

Acceleration doesn't do anything for you. It's broken.

zsswimmer

Well I guess that was dumb of me to assume they fixed it from last year. I guess I will be dropping my acceleration down to 70 and bumping speed up a little bit. Frees up some points for endurance and agility : D

moop1167

Moop is with Bros. Inc.

Title: "sauce"

Haha, yeah, I jumped off the team for a bit because one or two of the other guys I had been playing with for the past few years became active again. Honestly, I don't know how long it will last but I assume I'll be back on GAF if I am welcome.

I started calling everyone bro as a joke and it kind of became a running joke so when I made the team I incorporated it.

Milly79

you sure accel doesn't affect hustle at all?

and moop, don't front bro. you know you left cause we didn't inform you to be in the locker room.

Red_Man

I should be on after the game which starts late tonight so around 12 est unless the game is pure shit which is most probably will be I'll get on earlier

Hey thanks Marvie and Vis for being ballless and deleting me without even saying anything. I'm shocked, I really am. Forgot you need to be part of the marvie-vis-milly circle jerk to play.

You removed me from your friends list after I got booted from the team. I think that says enough.

my logic was:
I've never played any other game besides NHL with you
You were removed from the team
We will not be playing NHL together anymore
What good would it do me to keep you on my friend's list?

not that it matters now, but it wasn't out of animosity, i don't have any personal problem with you

this isn't the 1st time someone has gotten their panties in a bunch about me removing them from my friends list and prob wont be the last time, is it really that serious?

Top Bottom