• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Revenant

so whats the verdict viz/milly/others who bought mass effect 3,

good game? I hear some lukewarm stuff but I know i have to finish the trilogy.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I love ME3, but I have been pretty invested in the series since ME1. Playing the multi with friends is fun as well.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
leg-it <3
rUNj1.jpg

Milly79

Sucked more than your 6 missed breakaways and Marvie sucking on D costing us the game?
:lol :lol

salty indeed.

one game... :lol

you've sucked every single time I've played with you.

nothing like running into the defender 20 times a game and single-handedly ruining all our breakouts with shitty passing.

suck it up dude. you're terrible and were kicked for that reason.

Red_Man

:lol my dad fucked my first one up moving my Xbox over Christmas break and my buddy stepped on my xbox and scratched my 2nd copy.

In observation, every hockey game community is an unfunny circlejerk comprised of obscenely pathetic individuals. Glad to see we're keeping the dream alive, staying consistent. That's what I like to see.

Milly79

In observation, every hockey game community is an unfunny circlejerk comprised of obscenely pathetic individuals. Glad to see we're keeping the dream alive, staying consistent. That's what I like to see.

because you know everything. :lol. you'll last long here. keep on truckin'

Marvie_3

Banned
So you call yourself "HoLe_DeStRoYeR69" and call others unfunny and pathetic?

Really??

Red_Man

HoLe_DeStRoYeR69
Banned
(Yesterday, 04:31 AM)

andnotasinglefuckwasgiven.jpeg

Now we'll never know how good he was :(

HoLe_DeStRoYeR69 said:
I wish I could report you for caring at all about the rank that's below my name. I literally want to kill you.
:lol :lol :lol I'm slighty disappointed we didn't receive this threat.

Top Bottom