• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
npcBn.jpg

I am excite in my pants

Zing

Banned
It's kind of ruined for me when I can see the outline of a modern-day bra. Its' like "oh, this anime character must shop at victoria's secret".

Platy

you guys didn't saw that the morrigan was photoshoped ?

Dear god !

Why nasa din't make an aircraft wich is a flying pair of huge breasts so that it can be totaly invisible to enemy radar ?

"General .. we are being atacked ! ... oh wait .. it is ... =D~"
"what ? what it is ???? is .... =D~"

ProudClod

Non-existent Member
Gvaz said:
I refuse to believe any of these girls are anything other than models getting paid for it.

They wish they were getting paid for it. There are definitely a few "professional" cosplayers out there, but the majority of people that dress up do it as a hobby. You just don't realize how many terrible and/or ugly cosplayers there are. People only post the hot ones here ;)

Ferrio

Banned
damn that's nice said:
i can't see any of these pictures and i want to ._.

edit: hold on because the sound good

Sorry, the server those were hosted on got compromised and had to be brought down. I might have abackup of the pics somewhere, but the task of rehosting them would be enormous.

Mengetsu

+1 For Everyone here!

And thanks for the love everyone. Ill keep providing as much as I can for this thread as long as there are fans like you great people here. Lets make it to 20,000 post!

Post as much as you can and any picture contributes will be great I can't do it alone! :p

DTJAAAAM

Had a pretty good time at PAX Prime, though I didn't get as many photos as I would have liked of costumes:

300+ Photos from PAX Prime 2011

Some favorites...

6094613569_62ec9cc821_z.jpg

6094608539_4e0088d1a3_z.jpg

6089549370_1ed6c379bc_z.jpg

6089548728_bcb29e8a28_z.jpg

6089514264_e0cb403984_z.jpg

6088980701_836175347f_z.jpg

Any convention day where I get less than 100 cosplay shots = disappointment. Last night, I actually decided to book a flight to Georgie for part of Dragon*Con this weekend just to do more picture taking. XD

Xamdou

DTJAAAAM said:
Had a pretty good time at PAX Prime, though I didn't get as many photos as I would have liked of costumes:

300+ Photos from PAX Prime 2011

Some favorites...

6089549370_1ed6c379bc_z.jpg

Any convention day where I get less than 100 cosplay shots = disappointment. Last night, I actually decided to book a flight to Georgie for part of Dragon*Con this weekend just to do more picture taking. XD

First ever Wrex Cosplay graces Neogaf! Great job finding him! Did you recruit him to your party? ;)

DTJAAAAM

Xamdou said:
First ever Wrex Cosplay graces Neogaf! Great job finding him! Did you recruit him to your party? ;)

Nah, we just stood around repeating our names over and over again. According to the cosplay panel, he's actually a marketing dude for BioWare.

Xamdou

DTJAAAAM said:
Nah, we just stood around repeating our names over and over again. According to the cosplay panel, he's actually a marketing dude for BioWare.

Haha, an official Bioware Cosplay... no wonder it looks so authentic!

Top Bottom