• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Finaika said:
^ Where is she pointing her gun at?
Dinosaurs are jumping at her. We can't see them though.

DTJAAAAM

I wouldn't call it a huge event, but I went to the Aki Con anime convention and grabbed a few photos as usual:

6225099501_943445f59f_z.jpg

6229901232_3b5871ec3b_z.jpg

6229383373_5b20500c71_z.jpg

6225619384_bf34b91261_z.jpg

6225610780_37f584e30d_z.jpg

The rest are here:

Aki con 2011: My Thoughts and Photos

I'm heading off to New York Comic Con at the end of the week. Haven't been there yet, so it should be fun, but also mildly disappointing since it's pretty much my last big convention for the year.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
I think I posted one or two of these in the AX '11 thread, but I might as well throw these in. I've never cosplayed before, but my wife and I decided to go as Godot and Mia Fey (of the Ace Attorney series) to Anime Expo. She made the costumes herself.

696613-FB5T5IP.jpg

681496-49ULFOT.jpg

681500-U1WK639.jpg

bengraven

sykoex said:

1qityu.jpg

Extollere said:
I think I posted one or two of these in the AX '11 thread, but I might as well throw these in. I've never cosplayed before, but my wife and I decided to go as Godot and Mia Fey (of the Ace Attorney series) to Anime Expo. She made the costumes herself.

I've always been curious about this.

When couples dress up as their favorite characters, I wonder how many get home, maybe are alone together, then give each other that knowing look...etc...

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
bengraven said:
When couples dress up as their favorite characters, I wonder how many get home, maybe are alone together, then give each other that knowing look...etc...

Heh, that's hilarious. We actually didn't even make it to the look. Walking around for 6 hours in a sweaty costume is pretty exhausting. I was just revealed to get everything off.

Hey guys Atlus is doing their 2011 Halloween contest, so I thought you'd like to see what folks are doing.

For right now I think this Heat entry from DDS is great.

6040160236_e1300dda32_o.jpg

I think she's cute and thus I'm getting confused at what to think. Awesome!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
In my random browsings of the interwebs, I ran across this, and felt the deep desire to share it with GAF. I briefly considered giving it it's own thread, but for now, I think it can stay here. Only because it has Betty White cosplaying as a slave Leia carrying a flaming chainsaw and riding centaur John Ritter.

URlOz.jpg

Top Bottom