• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

Gagaman

Was at MCM Expo this weekend too, and this was probably the best cosplay by far..

m9nm1u.jpg

and my girlfriend as Betilla from Rayman Origins

fveniw.jpg
359lglt.gif

Trust her to cosplay as a character from a game that's not even out yet. :p
At Eurogamer people thought she was from Zelda! :S

_dementia said:

You know I saw her at a con, I couldn't believe it, but that side shot is horrible. It looks like its just hanging low... It was just the initial shock of her walking around like that... but in retrospect... I'd pass.

Now heres a cosplayer of mine with some serious ass.

281255_10150331073231015_621926014_9735965_2544328_n.jpg

271137_10150317933761015_621926014_9592792_2192410_n.jpg

252971_1760721263920_1415701386_31467931_747539_n.jpg

I love the cosplay community!!!

micster

Raging Spaniard said:
Okay, whos the asshole that Photoshopped her bellybutton out.
I literally didnt notice there wasnt one till I went away after taking the shot. My girlfriend thinks she probably had some sort of top on or something. I dont know, but its unnerving.

Tensketch

My first post since being allowed access on this forum. So first of all, Hi!

Anyway, Me and my cousin decided months ago that we'd go out in a video game theme for Halloween this year. We decided since we'd never made costumes before, something simple would be ideal. We decided to go for good ol' classic (Klassic?) Mortal Kombat.
We used hooded tshirts and bedsheets to make em, with pepsi bottles cut in half to make the shoulders (a good idea, since it rained on the night, cardboard wouldve just fell apart). Overall, we were very happy with the result:

20111031-medication-halloween-181.jpg

I'm Smoke, my cousin is Sub Zero. Our favourite characters respectively.
Everyone recognised Sub Zero, not so much me. So many times I heard cries of "OH MY GOD IT'S SUB ZERO! AND SUB ZEROS... MATE?"
furthermore, the sheer amount of people who came up to us crying "MORTAL KOMBAT! HADOUKEN!" was astounding. Seriously.

Anyway, not necessarily cosplay, nor are we attractive girls, but hell, it was damn fun making the costumes as it was wearing them and representing that night.

J-Roderton

Cool. My little bro did scorpion for halloween this year. We decided if he were to see a subzero anywhere he would immediately tackle the guy and fight him.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
Here are my Comikaze Pics

child_sora_relaxing_by_hcoregamer00-d4fd3vx.jpg

the_world_is_his_by_hcoregamer00-d4fd4bo.jpg

smiling_bulma_by_hcoregamer00-d4fd4kg.jpg

SnakeSlashRO said:
You know I saw her at a con, I couldn't believe it, but that side shot is horrible. It looks like its just hanging low... It was just the initial shock of her walking around like that... but in retrospect... I'd pass.

I love the cosplay community!!!

I know that person, I have done many photoshoots with her.

in_the_garden_by_hcoregamer00-d4bfd39.jpg

JEKKI

I couldnt get a clear shot, he started walking away as I was trying to adjust my iphone lol.

but I went to Comikaze and saw this:

V4FV2.jpg

DTJAAAAM

JEKKI said:
I couldnt get a clear shot, he started walking away as I was trying to adjust my iphone lol.

but I went to Comikaze and saw this:

Second time I've seen him, and second time I've taken a picture of the costume, haha. He apparently also dresses up as Dancing Homer, so I was kind of hoping I'd see that cosplay instead.

So my wife did a photoshoot of her Bellatrix Azkaban prisoner costume last week and I think they turned out pretty good. Not one of the T&A costumes that seem to get a lot of attention around here, but worth sharing I think.

6345688671_088cb7e8a1_b.jpg

6346438174_213bd95764_b.jpg

6345688621_c9ca5b0f62_b.jpg

6345687883_311c19c518_b.jpg

Top Bottom