• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF's Post Pictures of Yourself Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meier said:
me81.jpg

Taken just now.. sporting my oasis 1996 USA Tour shirt (and some new glasses since my last picture).

You look like one of my good friends. And you wear your 5 O'clock shadow well. :p

open_mouth_

insert_foot_
You bitches couldn't leave well enough alone, could you? You just had to bring this thread back from the dead... oh well, I'll post my 1 month old pics from my old apartment to punish you all:

Here's what i'd look like if I had a gun pointed at me or if I were airing out my pits:
IMG_173.jpg

Here's me on my lazboy, which is so damn comfy:
IMG_0171.jpg

Here I am with a dumbell in my right hand:
IMG_0174.jpg

And for the record, I don't like fat_hairy_balls. Not one bit.

3phemeral

Alucard said:
I am interested in your sis. What now?
I think now begins the motherload of picture requests, thus beginning an era of sibling exploitation harkening back to The Shadow's "Sis-travenganza" period of GAF picture archives. ^_^

nitewulf

no but really, is she looking to get married? ;)

anyway, here is me w/ a bunch of friends having sushi/sashimi in the village:

IMG_1420.jpg

Alucard

Banned
Suerte said:
You have purdy hair *strokes it*

Haha. Thanks. It's probably one of my better features. (of the few that I do have) On that day I just sort of messed it up when I got out of the shower and it settled okay. Chicks dig it and like to play with it.

IJoel

nitewulf said:
no but really, is she looking to get married? ;)

anyway, here is me w/ a bunch of friends having sushi/sashimi in the village:

IMG_1420.jpg

Where are you from? There's a guy in that pic that looks remarkably similar to someone I've seen around here.

Meier

If I had to guess, I'd say mint is a male due to the Adam's Apple although it's hard to tell in that pic otherwise. Hot sister though for sure.

quadriplegicjon said:
im debating whether i should post my pics or not.. im rather shy.

:/

hell if it bothers u don't bother. I've managed to keep myself mysterious on the internet for a good 7years or so. Nobody knows my true identity..... well cept Suerte heh

But to make it up to u all. hers a picture of that twat enememememenenanneiememenem

em.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom